Wellness Natural Hairball Control Chicken Meal & Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Specially crafted to help move swallowed hair and hairballs through your cat’s digestive system.
- Made with fiber to help prevent future hairballs.
- Formulated with ingredients that help energize your feline friend for playtime.
- Supports a lustrous skin and coat, a healthy digestion and immune system, teeth and eye health, and urinary health.
- Made in the USA with healthful, non-GMO ingredients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealWellness Complete Health Chicken & Rice Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Merrick Purrfect Bistro Complete Care Grain-Free Hairball Control Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Cat Food, 12-lb bag$43.98Chewy Price$41.78Autoship Price
- Evanger's Grain-Free Catch of the Day Dry Cat & Kitten Food, 4.4-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Halo Holistic Wild Salmon & Whitefish Recipe Grain-Free Healthy Weight Indoor Cat Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$48.99Chewy Price$54.99List Price$46.54Autoship Price
- Merrick Purrfect Bistro Complete Care Grain- Free Sensitive Stomach Recipe Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$19.98Chewy Price$22.99List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- dealMerrick Purrfect Bistro Healthy Grains Real Salmon + Brown Rice Recipe Adult Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$18.41Chewy Price$21.99List Price$17.49Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Chicken Indoor Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$37.49Chewy Price$35.62Autoship Price
- Diamond Care Weight Management Formula Adult Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- I and Love and You Lovingly Simple Limited Ingredient Diet Salmon and Sweet Potato Dry Cat Food, 3.4-lb bag, bundle of 2$27.98Chewy Price$26.58Autoship Price
- dealWellness Complete Health Salmon Adult Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- dealNutro Wholesome Essentials Sensitive Cat Chicken, Rice & Peas Recipe Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$14.98Chewy Price$16.99List Price$14.23Autoship Price
- Merrick Purrfect Bistro Healthy Grains Real Chicken + Brown Rice Recipe Adult Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$17.09Chewy Price$21.99List Price$16.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Meal, Brewers Rice, Deboned Chicken...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Pea Protein...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Brown Rice...||Chicken, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken By-product Meal (Source Of Glucosamine)...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO, Natural, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Indoor, With Grain||High Fiber, Natural, With Grain||Indoor, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Hairball Control, Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health...||Hairball Control, Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health...||Hairball Control||Hairball Control, Immune Support, Hip & Joint Support, Muscle Care||Hairball Control, Digestive Health|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, N/A, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
49 Customer Reviews
Seems to do the job............
We started feeding our cats this hairball control cat food and I believe it is helping as we have many fewer hairball issues since they have been eating the Wellness dry food a year ago. Hooray
Cats Won't Eat It
My cats are picky about canned food but not dry food. They absolutely would not eat this after enjoying a sample of this that they had tried. I tried mixing it with another dry food that they liked and the managed to eat around it. One of my cats even picked it out of his bowl and tossed it on the floor. I gave the rest of the bag away. I'm honestly baffled as to what they found so offensive about it but you know cats. When they don't like something, they'd rather starve. Hopefully, the person who got the rest of my bag has cats who will enjoy it.
We're tired of mom's tricks
I've tried so. Many. Things. To get my girl to eat this. At first she was like, mmmm a little treat! But very soon she started saying "no thanks." I never got above feeding her 1/6 of a portion of this mixed in with her old food. I've tried using it as treats, put it in wet food, etc. - we've gotten to the point where she actually picks the pieces of this food out of her bowl and puts them on the floor. As if to tell me to knock off the shenanigans. I assume it's the chicken flavor, which she's not a fan of but tolerates in small doses. I saw online that Wellness offers a Salmon of the hairball formula, hoping Chewy can get some of this flavor in the future!! For now, back to finding the perfect hairball formula...
Refuses to eat it
Mango would not eat this, we tried mixing it with the food she likes, water and some crushed up treats that she really loves. She ate the food she likes, licked off the treat crumbs and left this food. We kept trying but its always left, I've even see her spit it out. Our new 6 month kitten who loves to steal the "Big Kitty's" food won't even eat it.
Oh well, can’t win them all
A friend suggested this however my cats don’t care for it at all.
First, my for babies love this. Second, I was able to prevent one of my cats are constantly throwing up hairballs. Since starting them on this food my cat rarely throws up any hairballs.
Most palatable hairball control food
I have tried many types of hairball remedies and hairball control foods for my cat with persistent hairball issues. He hasn't liked most of these remedies and foods, so it's been challenging for me to combat his hairball problem. He actually likes this food and willingly eats it! I mix it with another dry food that is a favorite of his and that seems to work quite well. We may finally get his hairballs under control!
Cats hated it
I have 5 cats and none of them will eat it. Gave it to my sister for her cat. Same result.
so good we came back to it
My cat is getting older, so I decided to move her to a lower protein diet. Despite all precautions (slow change, mixing it in) every other food left her vomiting. I did a slow mix when we started ordering this food again and she was picking out the pieces and only eating them. So we are back and I doubt we will change foods again.
Cat won’t eat it
My cat will not eat this at all. I am so shocked because he is such a good eater too ,tries to eat everything in sight. But will not touch this.