Wellness Petite Entrees Mini-Filets with Roasted Chicken, Carrots & Red Peppers in Gravy Grain-Free Wet Dog Food, 3-oz, case of 24
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made using only premium, all-natural ingredients.
- Packaged in easy-open containers that are ready-to-serve.
- Specially formulated to meet the needs of small breed dogs.
- Does not contain any wheat, meat by-products, soy or artificial colors and flavors.
- Features mouthwatering cuts of meat and wholesome vegetables in a savory sauce.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Poultry & Beef Variety Pack Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Caru Real Chicken Stew Grain-Free Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$59.88Chewy Price$56.89Autoship Price
- American Journey Limited Ingredient Diet Lamb & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
- Weruva That's My Jam! With Chicken & Lamb in Gelee Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 14-oz, case of 12$52.99Chewy Price$57.48List Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Blackwood 5000 Catfish Meal & Pearled Barley Sensitive Skin & Stomach Formula Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$13.49Chewy Price$14.99List Price$12.82Autoship Price
- Dr. Gary's Best Breed Holistic Field Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$15.49Chewy Price$14.72Autoship Price
- Weruva Green Eggs & Chicken with Chicken, Egg, & Greens in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 14-oz, case of 12$51.52Chewy Price$53.88List Price$48.94Autoship Price
- Caru Real Pork Stew Grain-Free Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$59.88Chewy Price$56.89Autoship Price
- Weruva Jammin' Salmon with Chicken & Salmon in Pumpkin Soup Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$49.99Chewy Price$57.36List Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Holistic Select Adult Health Grain-Free Deboned Turkey & Lentils Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Broth, Water Sufficient for Processing, Chicken...||Chicken Broth, Water Sufficient for Processing, Chicken...||Chicken Broth, Water Sufficient for Processing, Chicken...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Water Sufficient for Processing...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Beef, Poultry, Meat||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Lamb, Poultry, Meat|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free||Grain-Free||Grain-Free||Grain-Free, Pea-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Pea-Free|
|Food Texture||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Minced||Shredded|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
23 Customer Reviews
Love the product - hate the package
This is a great product. My doggie loves It and it doesn’t Upset her delicate digestive system. HOWEVER, the package is ridiculously hard to open. More than a few times I’ve had to use a knife and just cut the top off. I’m happy it’s well sealed but I’d like to be able to open it!
My Yorkie loves this food. The texture is perfect for her and she can eat it with no chewing issues. The only negative feature is the lid seal is very hard to open so if you have any hand issues this wouldn't be for you.
My dog is very picky eater, but he loves these little meals, eats them all , will continue to buy quality, and smell very good
I have been feeding my dog this brand of food for several months now, in different flavors as well as this one. They are all consistently good and look fresh. I will stick with this brand, as she is a picky eater and these serve her well.
My 7lb Yorkie who’s prone to pancreatitis has been on this food for 2 weeks. He loves these and doing very well on them. He is old and now has an issue with his esophagus, so I had to switch him to soft foods. These are easy because it’s usually the perfect amount for him for each meal. We feed him about 3x a day, and he seems so grateful that he gets to eat this delicious food. So far, no concerns with this food.
Wellness petit entrees mini filets
Princess Gucci loves them we mix with dry food! Ty chewy for this offering!
My Scottie Loves It
I had to put a Scot, Tess, on a diet and count calories so this was an easy way to know the Kcal per serving accurately. She loves this food. My only concern is that the food says product of Thailand which I was not aware of until it was delivered. I know Wellness is a good brand and hope this food is safe. My last 3 Scotties all died due to cancer even though I was very careful with their food (home made diets) and also no chemicals in the yard.
wanted my pup to eat so bad
this is a wonderful brand and my pup usually eats everything. bought these to switch things up and she hated it. wont buy again...sorry wellness.
I'm not sure why, but this case of dog food is not normal, its very watery. i need to return it or throw it out
Both of my babies love this food. I mix it with their kibble and it is gone quick.