Wellness Simple Limited Ingredient Diet Lamb & Oatmeal Formula Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The 40-lb. bag is sold exclusively on Chewy.com!
- Features natural probiotics, antioxidants, omega fatty acids, glucosamine and taurine.
- Formulated for allergy prone dogs or dogs with food sensitivities or ingredient intolerances.
- Includes a single-source of protein that is expertly balanced with easily-digestible carbohydrates.
- Made in the USA using only the finest globally sourced ingredients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAmerican Journey Large Breed Adult Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$38.49Chewy Price$36.57Autoship Price
- DealWellness Simple Limited Ingredient Diet Grain-Free Salmon & Potato Formula Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$79.98Chewy Price$82.99List Price$75.98Autoship Price
- American Journey Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$37.69Chewy Price$35.81Autoship Price
- DealWellness Simple Limited Ingredient Diet Grain-Free Turkey & Potato Formula Dry Dog Food, 26-lb bag$79.98Chewy Price$82.99List Price$75.98Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Basics Skin & Stomach Care Healthy Weight Turkey & Potato Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$65.98Chewy Price$72.99List Price$62.68Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Basics Skin & Stomach Care Turkey & Potato Recipe Large Breed Adult Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$68.98Chewy Price$75.99List Price$65.53Autoship Price
- Zignature Turkey Limited Ingredient Formula With Probiotics Dry Dog Food, 12.5-lb bag$42.99Chewy Price$40.84Autoship Price
- Diamond Naturals Senior Formula Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- DealWellness CORE Ocean Whitefish, Herring & Salmon Recipe Dry Dog Food, 26-lb bag$74.99Chewy Price$71.24Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Basics Skin & Stomach Care Grain-Free Formula Turkey & Potato Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$20.98Chewy Price$23.99List Price$19.93Autoship Price
- DealWellness Simple Limited Ingredient Diet Duck & Oatmeal Formula Dry Dog Food, 26-lb bag$79.98Chewy Price$82.99List Price$75.98Autoship Price
- DealAnnamaet Original Option Formula Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$111.99Chewy Price$106.39Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Lamb, Lamb Meal, Oatmeal...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Ground Brown Rice...||Brown Rice, Oat Groats, Pearled Barley...||Deboned Beef, Pork Meal, Brown Rice...||Deboned Salmon, Salmon Meal, Brown Rice...|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion, Limited Ingredient Diet, Gluten Free...||Limited Ingredient Diet, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Sensitive Digestion...||Vegetarian, Vegan, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, High-Protein...||Limited Ingredient Diet, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain...|
|Health Feature||N/A, Digestive Health, Immune Support...||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Immune Support||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals...||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||—|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Lamb, Meat||Chicken, Pumpkin, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||Beef, Meat||Salmon, Seafood & Fish|
Questions & Answers
24 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
173 Customer Reviews
Every company should follow Chewy’s business model. Everything from the customer service, product selection, prices, delivery, and follow up is exemplary! This particular wellness product works well for my Labradoodle who struggles with allergies. It is the only dry food I could find without any seafood at all.
I like the ingredients-the Aussies like the taste....
I like the idea of limited ingredients....my two love the taste/smell....I try to rotate kibble brands in and out to give my dogs a variety for many reasons....my female was in the ER twice years back with stomach issues...she's doing great on this Wellness....no itching/scratching AND it was an immediate transition for both dogs with no GI issues
Hard to Find Food
I just found out my dog is allergic to Beef,Chicken,Turkey,Fish, and Dairy so finding a food that would work was hard to find. Chewy has it! The only bad part is the bag size. I have to get a 24lb bag of food for a 18lb dog.
favorite dog food!!!!
i originally bought this food for my 3 year old yorkie schnauzer mix because he was constantly scratching and i had done everything i could to get him to stop except change his food. i did research and saw that he might be allergic to chicken so i started substituting everything i would give him that was chicken with another flavor, which included his food. however, i also wanted a food that would still give him the nutrients he needs that will keep him healthy that that he would also like. i looked at many different types of food and then stumbled upon this one and after reading the reviews i decided to try it. and i just say im really happy with my decision and i think my little guy is just as happy! he loves the food, i have no trouble getting him to eat it. he gets upset stomachs way less often now and scratches significantly less. this food was definitely a game changer!!
Sam - likes it!!
Due to my Golden's constant scratching I thought I should feed him the Simple Limited Ingredient dog food. I now am feeding him the dry and canned version. I was worried he may not like the taste but he actually loves it - thank goodness. We'll see if it makes a difference and reduces his skin itch.
its good and worth the price
my dog has a very sensitive stomach. i was very leery switching because of that . we switched gradually and he seems to be handling it very well. the reason for the switch was because natural balance was out of stock so this will be our dogs new food. i am very happy
Dogs no longer like it and it smells rancid
My dogs used to like this, but the last few bags smell slightly rancid although the expiration date is over a year out. They won’t eat it, which is something we’ve almost never encountered. I’m switching back to another lamb based, chicken-free brand (one dog is allergic to chicken ingredients).
My 5yr old loves it
My dog has been so picky and had allergies but this food he continues to love and no more flare ups!
Good quality food
Can be a bit pricey, but I wait for sales & then stock up. With 7 GS dogs buying on sale when it's possible is a must!
My dog is allergic to chicken and it took me a long time to find a food that didn't have chicken in it. I even found it included in other lamb or beef formulas. She's doing well on this and all my dogs like it.