Wellness Simple Limited Ingredient Diet Lamb & Oatmeal Formula Canned Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Lamb, Lamb Broth, Lamb Liver...||Duck, Vegetable Broth, Oatmeal...||Lamb, Lamb Broth, Vegetable Broth...||Lamb Broth, Lamb, Beef...||Turkey, Turkey Broth, Turkey Liver...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Lamb, Meat||Duck, Poultry||Lamb, Meat||Lamb, Beef, Meat||Turkey, Poultry|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion, Limited Ingredient Diet, Gluten Free...||Sensitive Digestion, Limited Ingredient Diet, Gluten Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain|
|Health Feature||N/A||N/A||Immune Support||N/A||Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals|
About This Item
- Features added vitamins and minerals.
- Does not contain any meat by-products, fillers or artificial preservatives.
- Crafted to promote peaceful digestion, optimal energy levels and a healthy coat and skin.
- Formulated with a single-source of protein that is paired with easily-digestible carbohydrates.
- Made by nutritionists, veterinarians and animal lovers using nature’s finest all-natural ingredients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Evanger's Classic Recipes Beef Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$27.48Chewy Price$26.11Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Basics Skin & Stomach Care Healthy Weight Turkey & Potato Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$20.98Chewy Price$23.99List Price$19.93Autoship Price
- Wellness Simple Limited Ingredient Diet Grain-Free Turkey & Potato Formula Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$95.54Chewy Price$100.56List Price$90.76Autoship Price
- Castor & Pollux Organix Organic Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Adult Canned Dog Food, 12.7-oz, case of 12$47.76Chewy Price$53.88List Price$42.07Autoship Price
- Evanger's Classic Recipes Cooked Chicken Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 12.6-oz, case of 12$27.48Chewy Price$26.11Autoship Price
- Evanger's Grain-Free Rabbit Canned Dog & Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 24$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Wellness Simple Limited Ingredient Diet Duck & Oatmeal Formula Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$50.28Chewy Price$51.48List Price$47.77Autoship Price
- Weruva Cirque De La Mer with Tuna & Veggies in Pumpkin Soup Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$55.99Chewy Price$57.36List Price$53.19Autoship Price
- Wellness Simple Limited Ingredient Diet Duck & Oatmeal Formula Dry Dog Food, 26-lb bag$79.98Chewy Price$82.99List Price$75.98Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic Canine Beef Feast All Life Stages Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13.2-oz, case of 12$47.88Chewy Price$45.49Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Grain-Free Beef, Venison & Lamb Formula Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$46.56Chewy Price$47.88List Price$44.23Autoship Price
- Grandma Lucy's Artisan Lamb Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 3-lb bag$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
82 Customer Reviews
Food without Chicken
I’ll start by saying it is extremely hard finding food without chicken it in. I wouldn’t wish chicken allergies on anyones pets, it’s frustrating. With that being said, I think this is our second or third purchase of this, but for some reason she’s does not want to eat it at all. I also have the matching dry food, which I normally use this as a topper, but even without the dry food she sniffs it and walks away. Unsure if the formula changed somehow, I’m unsure but now we’re back at square one. Also 5 of the cans were dented.
limited Ingredients work well
Decided to try a limited ingredient dog food for my 7 yr old Plotty who is prone to allergies. She dug right in and continues to enjoy this wet dog food. Give it a try. My picky Plotty thinks it's great!
Simply Good Food
Our 13yr old labrador decided he did not like the Turkey variety so we switched to the Lamb. He is devouring his food, bowl licked clean! He is very happy to eat now.
Nice change from Turkey and chicken. My two Shelties love this new flavor! I like to change up their diet. I use this as a topper on their Merrick Chicken and Sweet Potato dry food. Bowls are licked clean. I feed them three times a day, and this one can feeds them both!
Worked for us!
At age 4 years my dog suddenly began having loose, frequent stools sometimes with mucus. She was cleared by the vet: no parasites or infections, etc. I started her on Wellness simple limited ingredient lamb and oatmeal canned food mixed with simple limited kibble. Everything has been great for several weeks! I suspect she had developed a food sensitivity or intolerance. She's always happy at mealtime and loves this stuff.
My Moxie loves this product. I was glad to find it, order and receive it so quickly.
A Miracle for our Elderly Boston Terrier
Our 13.5-year old Boston Terrier had been refusing many foods and throwing up with some frequency after eating and overnight. I'd never fed her a limited ingredient food but decided to try this when a local pet store was out of her usual Wellness Senior canned food. She absolutely loved it, so I ordered a case from Chewy for the convenience of having it delivered right to my door. She's been eating it for a couple of weeks now and hasn't thrown up or refused it once! A true miracle!
Good food for sensitive stomach.
I have a 4.5 lb. Yorkie who is 13 years old and doesn't have many teeth. I have to feed her pate or canned food and she seems to like this food but I can't buy 2 or 3 cans at a time, I have to buy a case of 12 cans. Please offer this food by the can instead of by the case and offer more flavor choices. I'm limited on other brands I can buy because she has a sensitive stomach and she doesn't like a lot of veggies in her food.
On the fence
Pearl liked this for the first meal. Not so much since. I've tried warming it up a bit out of the fridge, mixing it with dry food, rice but nope. Sometimes she'll eat some when I open a fresh can but even that is unpredictable. Who knew Golden's could be picky eaters?
Moose loved this food - I also liked that is has a bit thicker consistency than the wellness lamb and pea food. He really likes both!