Wellness Sliced Chicken Entree Grain-Free Canned Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% grain-free adult recipe is made with sliced chicken as the first ingredient for the protein needed to support lean muscles.
- Supports the 5 signs of kitty wellness—a lustrous skin and coat, healthy tummies, bright eyes and strong teeth and gums, and plenty of energy and immune health.
- Loaded with anti-oxidant rich cranberries, vitamins, balanced minerals, omega fatty acids and essential taurine to support immunity and well-being.
- Helps keep your pal hydrated and supports urinary health with healthy moisture from real broth in every can.
- Made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients and zero grains or artificial preservatives, colors or flavors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Minced Chicken Recipe in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$33.07Chewy Price$31.42Autoship Price
- Wellness Core Grain-Free Original Formula Dry Cat Food, 2-lb bag$12.29Chewy Price$12.99List Price$11.68Autoship Price
- American Journey Minced Chicken & Tuna Recipe in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$39.22Chewy Price$37.26Autoship Price
- DealHalo Holistic Seafood Medley Sensitive Stomach Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- DealWellness Complete Health Adult Beef & Chicken Formula Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$41.28Chewy Price$42.96List Price$39.22Autoship Price
- Weruva Mack & Jack with Mackerel & Grilled Skipjack Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$37.03Chewy Price$42.96List Price$35.18Autoship Price
- Halo Holistic Chicken & Chicken Liver Recipe Adult Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- DealWellness Complete Health Chicken & Lobster Formula Canned Cat Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$51.36Chewy Price$53.88List Price$48.79Autoship Price
- Weruva Green Eggs & Chicken with Chicken, Egg & Greens in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$41.99Chewy Price$57.36List Price$39.89Autoship Price
- DealHalo Holistic Chicken & Chicken Liver Recipe Grain-Free Healthy Weight Indoor Cat Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- BFF Tuna & Chicken 4-Eva Dinner in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 10-oz, tray of 12$32.99Chewy Price$33.48List Price$31.34Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Water Sufficient For Processing...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Water Sufficient for Processing...||Salmon, Fish Broth, Water Sufficient For Processing...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Water Sufficient For Processing...||Turkey, Turkey Broth, Water Sufficient For Processing...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, Natural, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural, Pea-Free|
|Food Texture||Sliced||Chunks in Gravy||Sliced||Minced||Minced|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
46 Customer Reviews
He ate it!
Raleigh liked this food! Typically likes anything he can eat, includes people food, vegetables, sweets.
This food has a smell, not an appealing one either. None of 10 indoor or five ferals will eat it. Very expensive for no one to touch it. I purchase Wellness complete all time, but never again for this flavor. Also, where are newer reviews?!
love dis chicken
Mom only feeds me good yummies , grain free dinner is "purrfect"
Yummy says, Buddy
Buddy like the Wellness cat food but he especially likes the Wellness chicken slices it's his favorite Wellness fkavor.
My cats are very happy with their food. Also great packaging so we received undamaged cans.
Excellent cat food
My cats prefer this cuts in gravy to the bits in gravy. Not sure why. I buy this consistently.
My picky cat loves this! She licks her bowl clean after every meal
Pleases two cats with different tastes
My cats have different texture preferences and one is very picky about food, so I've been testing the different textures of the Wellness Chicken with them. One doesn't like pate, and the other loves pate but found Morsels too chunky and large. This is a happy medium for them, and they both clean their plates :)
Ramona's favorite food
Our beloved girl, a kitty of 16 1/2 years of age was just recently put to rest after a long journey with food allergies, pancreatitis, kidney/liver issues, and what seemed like a life long battle of eating disorders. Long story short, she was the runt of the litter, possibly a feral kitty, malnourished, feisty, and would scarf and barf her food incessantly. Over the years, though food was not a shortage, she still ate and threw up her food. Until a few years ago, we discovered that her throwing up although less over the years, all of the sudden became extensive which was more yellow bile than food. When her episodes of throwing up would begin, all of a sudden it would not stop, to the point of 9-12 throw ups within a day until she appeared lethargic. She would immediately be rushed to the vet and Cerenia would be administered to stop the vomiting. After many tests and visits to the vet, it was finally recommended that we try a food WITHOUT fish ingredients, since she would not eat during these throwing up episodes. I have to say, THIS FOOD WAS HER LIFELINE! Since she started eating it, all the way to her very last hours with us, this is ALL SHE ATE, IN THE END IT WAS GRINDED IN A NUTRIBULLET bc it seemed like she struggled to chew (possibly irritated esophagus due to the throwing up?). In addition, for some reason or another, she WOULD ONLY EAT IT FRESH OUT OF THE CAN AND COLD...IN A FREEZER BOWL. Seemed to soothe her as she ate. The only thing that it did not have was the gluten component, our doctor recommended we add this component via another source of food, for sensitive stomachs. This is how she was able to be a relatively happy, playful and healthy kitty until this past Monday. So, with that said, I can't say thank you enough for creating this food free of fish ingredients for kitties like ours, it was a life saver.
My 2 1/2 year old female calico/tabby just loves this canned food. She can't wait for me to open up the can every morning. We have tried multiple wet canned food of this flavor in the past. This is her favorite by far. She has fewer cravings for her dry food in the afternoon and lost some of her belly flop.