Wellness Small Breed Complete Health Adult Turkey & Oatmeal Recipe Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Developed without any GMOs, meat by-products, fillers or artificial preservatives.
- Supported by omega fatty acids, antioxidants, glucosamine, probiotics and taurine.
- Crafted using carefully chosen ingredients that include premium proteins and wholesome grains.
- Specially formulated to provide whole-body nutritional support in a smaller kibble size for your small breed dog.
- Made in the USA using only the finest globally sourced ingredients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAmerican Journey Large Breed Adult Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$38.49Chewy Price$36.57Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Adult Lamb & Barley Recipe Natural Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$48.99Chewy Price$72.99List Price$46.54Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Protein & Grains Healthy Weight Chicken, Brown Rice & Vegetables Recipe Dry Dog Food, 28-lb bag$50.53Chewy Price$48.00Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Healthy Weight Deboned Chicken & Peas Recipe Dry Dog Food, 26-lb bag$69.98Chewy Price$72.99List Price$66.48Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Grain-Free Turkey, Chicken Liver & Turkey Liver Formula Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$52.56Chewy Price$53.88List Price$42.07Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Puppy Deboned Chicken, Oatmeal & Salmon Meal Recipe Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$37.69Chewy Price$46.99List Price$35.81Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Life Protection Formula Large Breed Healthy Weight Adult Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$63.98Chewy Price$70.99List Price$60.78Autoship Price
- Holistic Select Adult Health Anchovy, Sardine & Salmon Meals Recipe Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$77.99Chewy Price$63.64Autoship Price
- Wellness Large Breed Complete Health Adult Deboned Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$48.99Chewy Price$72.99List Price$46.54Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Just for Puppy Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$46.56Chewy Price$47.88List Price$44.23Autoship Price
- DealCANIDAE All Life Stages Chicken & Rice Formula Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$30.69Chewy Price$41.88List Price$29.16Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Yorkshire Terrier Adult Dry Dog Food, 10-lb bag$56.99Chewy Price$54.14Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Deboned Turkey, Chicken Meal, Salmon Meal...||Deboned Turkey, Chicken Meal, Salmon Meal...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Oatmeal...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Oatmeal...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Ground Brown Rice...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain, Natural||Weight Control, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain...||Weight Control, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain, Natural||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain, Natural|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Turkey, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
20 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
297 Customer Reviews
Tiny Chi Won't Eat
I got this for my chi (3.6#) & chorkie (7.6#) because it's highly recommended by a lot of people. I was hoping to put them both on the same food so I could buy bigger bags (if I buy big bags for them individually, it gets stale before I've used it all). My chorkie likes it just fine, so I'll probably keep getting it for her. But my chi refuses it entirely. She won't even try it, which means it's not just the size that's off-putting. So I had to go back to a specialty brand that only offers 1 flavor for food sensitivity. If your dog is under 4 pounds, the pieces are too big. Sensitive tummy, also no. But I do recommend a try if your dog is over 4 pounds & just a picky eater. It's always worth a try when shopping for another food your dog will hopefully eat.
She likes it!
Just got my senior chihuahua in January last year. She's a very picky eater. I did a lot of research and decided to go with Wellness. She only has half her teeth, so I had been soaking her dry food in bone broth to soften it up. She'll eat this without a problem. Thank goodness! For a 6 lb. senior dog with only half of her tiny teeth; I recommend this this one! The triangles are thinner and she likes the taste!
the best dog food
My 10 old chihuahua loves it super healthy and active, I been told that he doesn’t look like 10 years old chihuahua.. I switched his food after he developed pancreatic and I’m glad I did he’s super active and he lost some weight
Waste of food
Very disappointed in this last bag of food I received last week and was just opened today. The picture I submitted is of all the FOOD RESIDUE that was in this bag. There is suppose to be bites in there not dust. This is approx 1 cup. Not Happy. Notice some in last bag we got but NOT THIS MUCH. Seems like we are wasting our money. Have not had issues until the last 2 orders.
He Likes It
The Purina Bella kibble our senior shepherd mix Leo loved and ate for months is currently out of stock. I mix up to three together to encourage him to eat. I picked this based on its high rating by the Dog Food Advisor. The pieces are small (Leo’s teeth are very worn down) and he loves it. Winner!
My three dogs won’t touch the stuff
Even tried mixing in chicken broth which usually works. 3 dogs, all disliked it. Ended up throwing it all away and going back to their expensive Royal Canine. Disappointed because it had good reviews and was recommended by some “Best foods for Yorkies” list.
Highly disappointed I finally opened the bag, and the food was all crumbles
This food is triangular in shape
The image was not correct when I got this item. My dog previously did not eat this food when I purchased it, I only had the shape to go by not the bag. I cannot say whether this food is good or bad, but my dog likes the food for toy dogs which is much smaller.
Quality is inconsistant
I'm not sure what is going on, but its hit or miss with this food coming from Chewy. When I buy locally at pet stores I don't have any issues..
Adult Turkey & breed complete Health Adult Turkey
My dog is very healthy. Vet recommended wellness small breed complete Health Adult Turkey & since Lucky was 3 months old. He’s now 12 years old and healthy.