Wellness Soft Puppy Bites Lamb & Salmon Recipe Grain-Free Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A specially formulated for dogs under 1 year
- Contains only premium, all natural ingredients with no meat by-products, corn, wheat or dairy
- Perfectly sized treats that can be given daily
- Free from artificial colors and flavors
- A natural source of DHA and Omega 3
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealWellness Crunchy Puppy Bites Chicken & Carrots Recipe Grain-Free Natural Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$4.49Chewy Price$4.99List Price$4.27Autoship Price
- DealN-Bone Puppy Teething Ring Chicken Flavor Dog Treats, 6 count$7.36Chewy Price$11.29List Price$6.99Autoship Price
- Puppy Chow Healthy Start Salmon Flavor Training Dog Treats, 24-oz pouch$10.68Chewy Price$12.69List Price
- DealWellness Brainiac Puppy Beef & Turkey Soft Training Dog Treats, 5-oz bag$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- DealN-Bone Puppy Teething Ring Pumpkin Flavor Dog Treats, 6 count$8.76Chewy Price$11.29List Price$8.32Autoship Price
- DealN-Bone Puppy Teething Rings Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Treats, 6 count$10.36Chewy Price$12.49List Price$9.84Autoship Price
- DealTrue Acre Foods All-Natural Puppy Dental Teething Ring Original Flavor Dental Dog Treat, 6 count$7.84Chewy Price$7.45Autoship Price
- Wholesomes Rewards Puppy Variety Biscuit Dog Treats, 2-lb bag$4.55Chewy Price$4.32Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Baby Blue Natural Savory Chicken Puppy Treats, 4-oz bag$6.49Chewy Price$6.99List Price$6.17Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Baby Blue Soft Biscuits Natural Chicken & Carrots Puppy Treats, 8-oz bag$6.48Chewy Price$6.99List Price$6.16Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Baby Blue Oatmeal & Banana Puppy Treats, 8-oz bag$6.49Chewy Price$6.99List Price$6.17Autoship Price
- N-Bone Puppy Teething Sticks Chicken Flavor Dog Treats, 3.74-oz bag$4.28Chewy Price$6.25List Price$4.07Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Lamb, Salmon, Chickpeas...||Deboned Chicken, Peas, Chickpeas...||Chicken, Vegetable Glycerin, Water...||Salmon, Peas, Chickpeas...||Lamb, Peas, Chickpeas...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Lamb, Salmon, Meat, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Sweet Potato, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Lamb, Meat|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Natural||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein, Grain-Free||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free|
|Health Feature||N/A, Brain Health||N/A, Brain Health, Skin & Coat Health||Brain Health, Immune Support, Digestive Health||—||—|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2157 Customer Reviews
Puppy love at first bite
My 5 month old Schnauzer was delighted to have training time in exchange for these treats. Chewy enough for a teething pup and tasty enough for them not to get bored. I split them in half and there was still enough in each bite for the pup to stay interested.
Not for sensitive stomachs
My 11 year old Chorkie who passed a month ago refused to eat these and we couldn't understand. They were still good when we got another dog. Awful gas ensues every time. Now I understand why the Chorkie refused to eat the salmon and lamb. Will try chicken.
Our puppies favorite
I love these treats because they have good ingredients that I feel good giving my dog and out of the five different kinds of treats I got for him to try these are by far his favorite. A good high reward treat that I feel good about giving him
baby boy FINNY
My little fur baby actually recognizes the chewy box and gets super excited. Among many other things, I got these treats. They are excellent & he absolutely loves them. They are nice for training or just a regular treat. They are so soft & moist. They can be broken into smaller pieces quickly & easily if necessary. Like most treats you need to Make sure the bag is sealed tight otherwise they will dry out. This bag especially seems closed when it isn’t.
My puppy won't eat these no matter what we do. I am very disappointed! I have try everything from different times of day and she still won't eat them. They have a weird smell when you open the bag.
I have been giving these wellness puppy bites to my dog since she was a puppy. At six she still loves them! I enjoy rewarding her with such a healthy treat!
Yummy but messy
This is among my puppys favorite treats (which aren not many). But it is hard to use it for training as it gets a little messy when trying to tear into smaller pieces.
My golden puppies LOVE these. I use them to stuff inside a KONG toy with some peanut butter and they play for hours. I use these to train my hunting golden retrievers! I’d highly recommend
make her stool loose
My puppy loved these however it took me a few days to realize this is what was making her stools loose. They smell very salty, Idk if that is the reason.
Picky Yorkie Approves
I have a yorkie and Austrian cobberdog, both dogs love these treats! My yorkie is extremely picky and he would eat this treats for the most part. I’ve been repurchasing these for a couple of months now. I would recommend!