Wellness Soft Puppy Bites Lamb & Salmon Recipe Grain-Free Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A specially formulated for dogs under 1 year
- Contains only premium, all natural ingredients with no meat by-products, corn, wheat or dairy
- Perfectly sized treats that can be given daily
- Free from artificial colors and flavors
- A natural source of DHA and Omega 3
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wellness Crunchy Puppy Bites Chicken & Carrots Recipe Grain-Free Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$4.49Chewy Price$4.99List Price$4.27Autoship Price
- N-Bone Puppy Teething Ring Chicken Flavor Dog Treats, 6 count$8.40Chewy Price$11.29List Price$7.98Autoship Price
- N-Bone Puppy Training Real Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dog Treats, 6-oz pouch$6.40Chewy Price$7.99List Price$6.08Autoship Price
- Crazy Dog Train-Me! Minis Bacon Flavor Dog Treats, 4-oz bag$4.85Chewy Price$5.99List Price$4.61Autoship Price
- N-Bone Puppy Teething Rings Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Treats, 6 count$10.87Chewy Price$12.49List Price$10.33Autoship Price
- N-Bone Puppy Teething Ring Pumpkin Flavor Dog Treats, 6 count$8.46Chewy Price$11.29List Price$8.04Autoship Price
- Get Naked Biteables Functional Real Chicken Recipe Puppy Treats, 6-oz bag$6.66Chewy Price$7.99List Price$6.33Autoship Price
- N-Bone Puppy Teething Sticks Chicken Flavor Dog Treats, 3.74-oz bag, bundle of 2$8.56Chewy Price$8.13Autoship Price
- dealTrue Acre Foods All-Natural Puppy Dental Teething Ring Original Flavor Dental Dog Treat, 6 count$9.64Chewy Price$9.16Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Baby Blue Natural Savory Chicken Puppy Treats, 4-oz bag$6.49Chewy Price$6.99List Price$6.17Autoship Price
- Puppy Chow Healthy Start Salmon Flavor Training Dog Treats, 24-oz pouch$10.68Chewy Price$12.69List Price
- N-Bone Puppy Teething Ring Chicken Flavor Grain-Free Dog Treats, 6 count$9.31Chewy Price$12.49List Price$8.84Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Lamb, Salmon, Chickpeas...||Beef, Turkey, Chickpeas...||Deboned Chicken, Peas, Chickpeas...||Chicken, Vegetable Glycerin, Water...||Lamb, Brown Rice Flour, Dried Potatoes...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Lamb, Salmon, Meat, Seafood & Fish||Beef, Turkey, Salmon, Poultry, Meat, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Sweet Potato, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Lamb, Meat|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein, Grain-Free||Rawhide-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, Sensitive Digestion...|
|Health Feature||N/A||N/A||N/A||Brain Health, Immune Support, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Digestive Health|
|Food Form||Treats||Air-Dried, Treats||Treats||Treats||Treats|
Questions & Answers
22 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2068 Customer Reviews
Popular with pup
Got these because looking for something to help with potty training. Puppy likes them. Good size - bigger than training treats but soft so good for rewards. Get a bit crumbly if carrying in treat pouch. Will definitely get again. They are NOT slimy or oily which is my problem with many dog treats.
Dogs love them.... mom doesn't
So, the dogs love them, and the nutrition profile is great. My older dog doesn't seem to have any issues, but they give my Heeler puppy the worst gas... like leave the room stinky. We're trying to decide what to do with the new larger bag.
Huh? What happened?
My King Charles loved these up until the last order arrived. Now, he will not eat them. He won’t put them away for late.he just won’t touch them. I don’t know if the recipe has changed or his tastes have changed but these just aren’t working any more. Too bad I put them on auto order and ended up with two large bags. Luckily, I have a number of other doggies moms to share with! Passing them on!
Most. Delicious. AND healthy treats you'll ever find!
The treats are wholesome and so delicious they smell good to the humans in the house! This is the one thing my pup ate the first day home! They're literally irresistible, soft but firm enough to bite into, just amazing!
My 4 month old Shih tzu loves these soft bites. We use them for training by breaking into smaller pieces but even the full bite would be easy for him to chew & without fear of him choking.
Must be Delicious
My 5 month old puppy, although not a picky eater, simply goes crazy for the Wellness Lamb & Salmon treat! It’s one of her favorite treats and I highly recommend these for all pet owners.
TRAINED MY PUPPY TO COME WITH THESE!
These treats were a game changer! We have a pug puppy who likes to squeeze herself through our fence and into the neighbors yard even though she has two acres to run and play. She also likes to go towards the fence near the road and we realized we had to teach her to “COME” immediately. I bought these chewy treats and the crunchy treats. Sylvie likes the crunchy treats, but she RACES TO ME to get these chewy treats. I trained her to “come” in 2 days with these treats when I ran out of the crunchy treats. We always have them in our pockets now when we’re outside! Buying more right now!
My pup will eat anything you give her but she very clearly loves these treats in particular! They’re also nice and soft so I worry less about her choking on them when she’s running around like crazy. Highly recommend!
not for my puppy
I like how you can break them up into smaller pieces for training. But my puppy just spits it out. Tried several times. Sadly she didn’t care for these.
This is my 4 month old Golden Retrievers FAVORITE treat! She loves them and would pick them over anything else. I love how soft they are and that they don’t make a mess when breaking them into smaller sizes.