Weruva Cats in the Kitchen Chicken Frick 'A Zee Chicken Recipe Au Jus Grain-Free Canned Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Gourmet recipe is made with chicken broth and chicken as the first ingredients so it’s high in protein sourced from real meat.
- Formulated to satisfy a carnivore’s cravings for animal protein, with savory gravy in every easy-open can.
- Provides a balanced blend of amino acids, vitamins, minerals and taurine for heart and vision health.
- Broth-based au jus makes it appealing to picky eaters, and provides adequate hydration to support overall well-being.
- 100% grain-free, carrageenan-free, gluten-free, complete and balanced meal in every can, with zero antibiotics, hormones, GMOs or MSG.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Weruva Chicken Gone Fishin' Variety Pack Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$55.99Chewy Price$57.39List Price$53.19Autoship Price
- Weruva Cats in the Kitchen Lamb Burgini Lamb Au Jus Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 10-oz, case of 12$36.03Chewy Price$43.08List Price$34.23Autoship Price
- Weruva Cats in the Kitchen Goldie Lox & the 3 Fares Variety Pack Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 24$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Weruva Cats in the Kitchen Kitty Gone Wild Salmon Au Jus Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 10-oz, case of 12$37.49Chewy Price$43.08List Price$35.62Autoship Price
- BFF OMG Lots-O-Luck! Duck & Tuna Dinner in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 8$15.49Chewy Price$15.92List Price$14.72Autoship Price
- Weruva Classic Cat Goody Stew Shoes Chicken & Salmon in Gravy Stew Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz can, case of 12$20.99Chewy Price$21.48List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- BFF OMG Cloud 9! Chicken in Gravy Wet Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 8$15.99Chewy Price$16.72List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- BFF OMG Dream Team! Chicken & Duck in Gravy Wet Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 8$15.99Chewy Price$16.72List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Weruva Classic Cat Tic Tac Whoa Tuna & Salmon Pate Canned Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 12$20.99Chewy Price$21.48List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Chicken, Duck & Turkey Take a Chance Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, pack of 8$15.99Chewy Price$16.72List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Weruva Classic Cat Jolly Good Fares Chicken & Salmon Pate Canned Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 12$20.99Chewy Price$21.48List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Chicken Checkmate Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, pack of 8$15.99Chewy Price$16.72List Price$15.19Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Sunflower Seed Oil...||Chicken Broth, Chicken (Boneless, Skinless Breast)...||Fish Broth, Tuna, Lamb...||Fish Broth, Salmon, Tuna...||Funk in the Trunk: Chicken Broth, Chicken (Boneless, Skinless Breast)...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Pumpkin, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Lamb, Meat||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Lamb, Tuna, Chicken, Salmon, Mackerel, Poultry, Meat, Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free...|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Urinary Tract Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Urinary Tract Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Urinary Tract Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Urinary Tract Health, Vitamins & Minerals|
|Packaging Type||Can||Can||Can||Can||Can, Variety Pack|
|Food Texture||Bits in Broth||Bits in Broth||Bits in Broth||Bits in Broth||Bits in Broth|
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
306 Customer Reviews
food color issue
I always order this but have been noticing. the chicken is red instead of normal white. Its a hit or miss . Some orders are perfectly white chicken and other times it red/ dark pink almost raw looking. Are others having the same issue??
My cats love it but I cant
To one of my picky cats, this is the crème de la crème of food. She loves it and has ever since she was a kitten. The other one likes it, but is definitely more into the raw/freeze dried stuff. My problem with it is the poops. Even when I gradually transition them to it over a week, they always get slightly stinkier and less firm poops. I’m thinking it’s all the gums in the formula. This is great if you need to hide meds in their food or if they’re a picky eater. As littermaster, I save this stuff for just on an occasion.
New foods are usually difficult for cats to adapt to. This particular variety took longer. The other thing is that the product is advertised as an American couple having started this company. I was very surprised to see a Product of Thailand on the BOTTOM of the carton.
Wonderful healthy food
My cat tends to have blood sugar that goes too high. I needed to find a food that was high protein, no by-products, no fillers .... and after a lot of research I found the Weruva brand. I talked with the company and got a print-out of the protein vs. carb content. All the food in their "Cats in the kitchen" brand are exceptionally healthy with low carbs and no grains. You can see the quality when you open the can and it even smells good. My cat just loves all their line of wet food but this is her absolute favorite. You can't go wrong with this! Try it .... your cat will thank you for it.
Delicious and Nutritious
My cats love Weurva! Opening up the can is smelling something delicious that would come out of my own kitchen. This particular brand is not a pate but shredded with moisture that cats need. Look at the ingredients! No carageneen, potato starch or tapioca. Just quality ingredients. If your cat struggles with hyperthyroidism due to phosphorus levels, than this is perfect. Too many products with high phosphorus levels are causing health issues for our fury family members. The protein content which cats need is high and a quality protein. Yes, a bit pricey but aren't they worth it? By the way, the higher the protein and the less carbs is healthier and does keep them in shape and less hungry. Thank you Chewy for carrying Weurva and many other high quality brands!
strange left-over food processed look and feel to it
my cat won't eat this even if she is starving. I kinda see why. The food has the consistency and feel of 'leftover from a processing plant'. it is strange in color, consistency and smell.
Cats loved it until the most recent shipment
My cats used to devour this food every time I fed it to them. Then suddenly , with the most recent shipment, they refuse to eat it. I don't have a can from the previous shipments to compare to, but the new shipment doesn't have any aroma which I remembered the earlier shipments had.
Great food, healthy cat
Our cat Mac has been on this food for two years. He is a picky eater but he LOVES this stuff. He is extremely healthy, the vets rave about him. Perfect weight and his fur is incredibly soft which means his diet is top-notch. Not only does he love it, I do too! When you open the can you can tell how much moisture is in there (essential for male cats) and it basically looks like pulled chicken. Huge chunks of chicken in there which are great for their teeth and give me confidence that this food is high quality and not just fillers which you see with other brands. 5 stars! Side note: I will say that sometimes the food has more of a pinkish hue while other times it is more pale/tan colored. So just know that the color does vary, I'm not sure why but I'm not too concerned about it as Mac doesn't seem to notice and he is healthy.
cats like sometimes, sometimes not
Not sure why they leave it one day and are fine with it the next ?????
My cat Michele only has one good kidney and a sensitive tummy and she likes this alot.