Weruva Cats in the Kitchen Variety Pack Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz, case of 12
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Convenient, easy-to-open pouches feature gourmet recipes that are high in protein and low in carbs.
- Contains taurine and added vitamins and minerals for a complete and balanced diet.
- Recipe free of grains, gluten, GMO ingredients, MSG or carrageenan, so it’s great for cat with allergies.
- Variety of delicious flavors help to entice picky eaters with real, deboned meat in a luscious gravy.
- Helps cats stay properly hydrated, and can be served as a standalone diet or as a topper for dry food.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- BFF OMG Potluck O' Pouches Variety Pack Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 2.8-oz, pack of 12$17.99Chewy Price$19.08List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Weruva Slide N' Serve The Showcase Chowdown Variety Pack Pate Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 16$28.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$27.54Autoship Price
- BFF OMG Rainbow Road Variety Pack Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz, pack of 12$17.99Chewy Price$19.08List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- BFF Rainbow A Gogo Variety Pack Wet Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz, case of 12$16.99Chewy Price$17.88List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Weruva Cats in the Kitchen Cuties Variety Pack Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3.2-oz, case of 12$19.49Chewy Price$20.29List Price$18.52Autoship Price
- Weruva Classic Cat Press Your Lunch! Chicken Pate Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 8$18.69Chewy Price$19.12List Price$17.76Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Signature Selects Flaked Skipjack Tuna & Wild Salmon Entree in Broth Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz, case of 12$26.16Chewy Price$27.48List Price$24.85Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Tiny Tasters Tuna & Salmon, Tuna Pate Sea Variety Pack Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 1.75-oz, pack of 12$13.29Chewy Price$13.99List Price$12.63Autoship Price
- Made by Nacho Cuts In Gravy Recipes With Bone Broth Variety Pack Wet Cat Food, 3-oz pouch, case of 12$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Weruva Classic Pate, The Mix & Match Game Variety Pack Wet Cat Food, 3-oz, 18 count$32.29Chewy Price$30.68Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Signature Selects Shredded Boneless Chicken & Chicken Liver Entree in Sauce Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.3-oz, case of 12$37.44Chewy Price$39.48List Price$35.57Autoship Price
- Nulo FreeStyle Signature Stews Cat & Kitten Grain-Free Variety Pack Cat Food, 2.8-oz cup, case of 12$25.08Chewy Price$23.83Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Pumpkin Lickin' Chicken: Chicken (Boneless, Skinless Breast), Chicken Broth...||Funk in the Trunk: Chicken Broth, Chicken (Boneless, Skinless Breast)...||The Breakfast Cat Chicken & Pumpkin Dinner: Chicken Broth, Chicken, Tuna...||Duck Broth, Duck, Tuna...||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Tuna...|
|Food Flavor||Tuna, Chicken, Mackerel, Salmon, Duck, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Lamb, Tuna, Chicken, Salmon, Mackerel, Poultry, Meat, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Beef, Poultry, Meat||Duck, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural, Pea-Free|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Urinary Tract Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Urinary Tract Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Urinary Tract Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Urinary Tract Health, Vitamins & Minerals|
|Packaging Type||Pouch, Variety Pack||Can, Variety Pack||Pouch, Variety Pack||Pouch||Pouch|
|Food Texture||Chunks in Gravy||Bits in Broth||Pate||Pate||Pate|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
361 Customer Reviews
Not sure what happened...
My kitties used to really like this food, but a few years ago decided to eat it no more. The same happened with another friends cats. Not sure if there has been a change of recipe, altho I myself am not happy with the addition of Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex in most of Weruva's food now. I bought this box to try again the different flavors once in a while - but so far they're still not sold on them as in the past I gave it three stars because, other than the MSBC, it's a nice looking food to me, with decent ingredients
My little princess loves these
I don't buy it all the time because she doesn't always tolerate fish, but she doesn't seem to have problems with this variety every so often, so I rotate it in when she gets tired of her usual rabbit, chicken, or turkey
I’m sorry, I have a very picky male cat that has urinary problems and is supposed to eat wet food but only likes one brand, one flavor of dry food. I tried all the flavors but he didn’t like any of them,,,
Interesting New Item!
Roxie is a very picky eater so I’m always trying to find things she loves to eat. She loved most of the varieties and liked the others. We will be buying again!
My fur baby has been sick. She hasn’t been eating as much lately or moving around. She’s super picky when it comes to food. I recently switched to this and she loved it. She ate it all and has been much more active since I switched.
These are loaded with gravy and juices
My Buster lovs him some Weruva! He's the type of guy who is a licker not a chomper (although there's plenty of meat in each variety so it should work for both). His favorite is the pumpkin, but occasionally I get him a variety pack so he can explore for other favorites. This is top quality food which is all I want to feed him, so his Mama loves it too!
Joey won’t eat this, either.
Another bad mixture. Weird mixtures-again with pumpkin, duck, and lamb. Not foods on our cats normal diet and they wouldn’t eat these. Even passed the salmon mixture. Waste of money.
Variety is what its all about
This one is a winner, one of my hairy children has a sensitive tummy, and this sits well with her digestion.
Cat loves it
I have 2 cats, one absolutely loves this food, and one doesn’t. I’m glad she loves it, but I think there is too much sauce/ gravy and not enough actual food. Also the pouches trap what little food there is in the bottom folds.
We have one very picky eater and despite that one of our cats loved this our picky eater just liked the gravy. This cat food looks and smell great and would still recommend.