Weruva Mideast Feast with Grilled Tilapia in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Grain-free wet food is made with tuna and tilapia as the top ingredients so it’s high in protein sourced from real meat.
- Formulated to satisfy a carnivore’s cravings for animal protein, with savory gravy in every gourmet recipe.
- Provides a balanced blend of amino acids, omegas, vitamins and minerals, plus taurine for heart and vision health.
- Broth-based gravy makes it appealing to picky eaters, and provides adequate hydration to support overall well-being.
- 100% grain-free, carrageenan-free, complete and balanced meal in every can, with zero BPA, antibiotics, hormones, GMOs or MSG; made in a human food facility.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Weruva Cats in the Kitchen Fowl Ball Chicken & Turkey Au Jus Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 24$53.99Chewy Price$54.96List Price$51.29Autoship Price
- Weruva Cats in the Kitchen La Isla Bonita Mackerel & Shrimp Au Jus Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 24$53.99Chewy Price$54.96List Price$51.29Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Basics Skin & Stomach Care Grain-Free Duck & Potato Entree Indoor Adult Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$37.04Chewy Price$47.76List Price$35.19Autoship Price
- Weruva Cats in the Kitchen Kitty Gone Wild Salmon Au Jus Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 24$53.99Chewy Price$54.96List Price$51.29Autoship Price
- Evanger's Classic Recipes Goin' Fishin' Dinner Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Instinct Original Grain-Free Pate Real Duck Recipe Wet Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 12$39.48Chewy Price$37.51Autoship Price
- Weruva Cats in the Kitchen Funk In The Trunk Chicken in Pumpkin Consomme Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3.2-oz, case of 24$38.99Chewy Price$40.56List Price$37.04Autoship Price
- BFF Tuna & Pumpkin Valentine Dinner in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 10-oz, tray of 12$32.99Chewy Price$33.48List Price$31.34Autoship Price
- Weruva Cats in the Kitchen Chicken Frick 'A Zee Chicken Recipe Au Jus Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 10-oz, case of 12$42.49Chewy Price$43.08List Price$40.37Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Basics Skin & Stomach Care Grain-Free Fish & Potato Entree Indoor Adult Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$37.04Chewy Price$47.76List Price$35.19Autoship Price
- DealHalo Holistic Wild Salmon & Whitefish Recipe Adult Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$30.00Chewy Price$33.99List Price$28.50Autoship Price
- Weruva Holy Chicken Mackerel Variety Pack Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 10-oz, case of 12$46.99Chewy Price$47.99List Price$44.64Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Tuna, Water Sufficient For Processing, Tilapia...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Sardine, Tuna...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Tuna Red Meat, Mackerel...||Chicken (Boneless, Skinless Breast), Chicken Broth...||Tilapia, Tilapia Broth, Mackerel...|
|Food Flavor||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free...||High-Protein, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Urinary Tract Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Urinary Tract Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Urinary Tract Health, Vitamins & Minerals||High Protein|
|Food Texture||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Sliced|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
269 Customer Reviews
Didn't like the whole fish and very odorous
Both cats loved this at first, but not so much after a while. They'll still eat it if they haven't had it in a while, but won't touch it back-to-back. Everytime they do eat it, they always eat around the whole fish chunks. For one picky eater, I'm not surprised. But for the other foodie cat it's a little out of character. Must not smell or taste good. Speaking of smell, boy is this strong. It's not my favorite cat food to feed them. It smells super fishy, more fishy than other wet food. Which is made worse when they won't eat the whole thing and the rest has to be thrown out (which is too often).
Good taste though volume skimp by company.
Ingredients appear to be quality. Cats like it and even finish it, though to be in small cans already they're only 75% full. Got two cases and they were both the same: too much room at the top once opening cans. Not encountered this before with other products. The company may be trying to cut costs by not fully filling cans and charging the same prices. Not sure will buy again.
Trust chew as you trust yourself.
Chewy is a very easy to use site where everyone can do their shopping without confusion and easy to follow directions; just slow down and take your time and you will find all the information you need to complete your order. Smile, you'll be glad you shopped here.
Weruva for the win!
So I have 5 cats, 1 year to 14 years, and all of them are picky eaters besides one. I’ve fed them Fancy Feast and Purina Friskies Pate in rotation their whole lives, until recently they stopped eating both. I’ve been searching high and low for a food, any food they will be content with. I’ve ordered just about every wet food on the market, with no success. I placed an order the day before yesterday, for this Weruva grilled Tilapia and 4 other different brands; praying they at least like one of them. My Chewy package just came and I about broke my neck opening the box so they could try them out. I opened every brand/flavor, set them out, and let my babies decide for themselves. All 5 went for the Weruva!! I cannot believe it. I proceeded to open more so they could all have their own plate; they all licked their plates clean! I pray Weruva never changes their formula like some other brands often do, so my kitties can be happy and healthy for the rest of their lives. Thank you Weruva, and thank you Chewy for a 10 star experience. 10 paws from my kitties as well, literally.
Weruva comes through again
I don't feed my current feline, Wilson a lot of fish and when I do I must feel confident the product is both safe as well as yummy. Mideast Feast has a nice consistency and since Wilson refuses water this is a necessity! The chunks of Tilapia, since a soft fish, are easily broken with a fork if you choose. Weruva products are only carried by the best retailers and can be difficult to find so thank you Chewy! Don't let the fact that Weruva is manufactured in Thailand allow you to skip over this wonderful product. Before Chewy was born I had the advantage of meeting the owners of Weruva and I ask MANY questions before purchasing! I have fed many cats Mideast Feast over the years and not one refused it. The ingredients provide what a normal cat needs so no additional supplements necessary.
Our kitten loves this
This is the only food our picky kitten will eat! The other cats love everything by Weruva, but we always make sure to keep this in stock.
Miss P's Fave
My cat is obsessed with this food. I also keep the chicken flavor stocked but sometimes she just looks at the chicken and comes back into the kitchen wondering where the tilapia is. Highly recommend!
HIGH RATING IS TRUE
I bought this for my fussy eaters - i am tired of throwing away cat food that they will not eat. Don't bother saying something like "if they get hungry enough they will will eat it!" (That does not apply to cats who will starve before they eat something they don't like - ha). Anyway, they eat it all, but i still have to chop it up a little better because of the bigger chunks, but that's ok - they eat it!
MidEast feast is my cats favorite choice out of all the Weruva products! This is high quality cat food!
A favorite of all of my cats!
My cats just love this brand and especially the Mideast Feast. When you open the can, no fishy smell and you can easily see the quality of the Tilapia in gravy, no "mystery" meat. I like ordering the 10oz. cans and I split it between our 5 foster cats and feed them this wet food twice a day. Good quality protein and they love the gravy. Each cat is getting 2 oz a feeding 2X a day in addition to dry food.