Weruva Nine Liver with Chicken & Chicken Liver in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Grain-free wet food is made with lean chicken and chicken liver as the top ingredients so it’s high in protein sourced from real meat.
- Formulated to satisfy a carnivore’s cravings for animal protein, with savory gravy in every gourmet recipe.
- Provides a balanced blend of amino acids, omegas, vitamins and minerals, plus taurine for heart and vision health.
- Broth-based gravy makes it appealing to picky eaters, and provides adequate hydration to support overall well-being.
- 100% grain-free, carrageenan-free, complete and balanced meal in every can, with zero BPA, antibiotics, hormones, GMOs or MSG; made in a human food facility.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealWeruva Paw Lickin' Chicken in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 10-oz, case of 12$41.99Chewy Price$47.88List Price$39.89Autoship Price
- DealWellness Complete Health Chicken & Lobster Formula Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$41.28Chewy Price$42.96List Price$39.22Autoship Price
- DealWeruva Cats in the Kitchen Kitty Gone Wild Salmon Au Jus Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 24$53.99Chewy Price$54.96List Price$51.29Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult Light Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- DealBFF Tuna & Pumpkin Valentine Dinner in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$43.99Chewy Price$45.36List Price$41.79Autoship Price
- DealWeruva Polynesian BBQ with Grilled Red Bigeye Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$37.03Chewy Price$42.96List Price$35.18Autoship Price
- DealBFF Tuna & Tilapia Twosome Dinner in Gelee Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$43.99Chewy Price$45.36List Price$41.79Autoship Price
- DealFussie Cat Premium Tuna with Smoked Tuna Formula in Aspic Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.82-oz, case of 24$50.16Chewy Price$47.65Autoship Price
- DealInstinct Original Grain-Free Pate Real Salmon Recipe Wet Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 12$33.66Chewy Price$34.68List Price$31.98Autoship Price
- DealWeruva Meow Luau with Mackerel & Pumpkin Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$55.99Chewy Price$57.36List Price$53.19Autoship Price
- DealWellness Natural Grain-Free Gravies Tuna Dinner Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 12$32.57Chewy Price$33.48List Price$30.94Autoship Price
- DealBFF Tuna & Shrimp Sweethearts Dinner in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$43.99Chewy Price$45.36List Price$41.79Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken (Boneless, Skinless Breast), Chicken Broth...||Chicken (Boneless, Skinless Breast), Chicken Broth...||Chicken (Boneless, Skinless), Chicken Broth...||Chicken (Boneless, Skinless Breast), Chicken Broth...||Chicken (Boneless, Skinless Breast), Chicken Broth...|
|Food Flavor||Liver, Chicken, Poultry, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Duck, Poultry||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Non-GMO...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free...|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Urinary Tract Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Urinary Tract Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
121 Customer Reviews
Liked it the second time
I got this for my cats when they were younger, about 2 years, and they didn’t like it. But one of them just lost all of her teeth to stomatitis and, while she is occasionally eating kibble, is showing a strong preference for canned food for probably obvious reasons. So I wanted to make sure that the food I’m giving her is high quality. I decided to try this one again because the first ingredient is chicken with liver third. And my cats hate pâté. The little toothless wonder wolfed down half of this can as soon as I dumped it onto the plate. And the other cat was all about it, too. I wasn’t as concerned about him, though. The meat in the can is as pictured, shredded white meat chicken. It looks like you could make a casserole out of it, honestly. It’s pretty legit. The shreds are small enough that, again, my toothless cat could eat it easily. And she’s small, only 7 lbs and slightly on the chonky side at that. I didn’t feel the need to prep this for her in any way like one reviewer mentioned. Pretty sure the average cat will be just fine with it straight out of the can.
Some cats like it
Giving three stars because although my cats seem to like it, the white chicken shreds are pretty long and need to be torn into smaller pieces first. I like this food because it does have some liver in it. You have to be careful with Weruva as it is mostly white meat for the chicken and cats need liver and organ meats. the liver in this is pretty hard, so I also crumble before serving. There’s some work involved but if you have a white chicken meat lover, your cat will probably like it. They also like the broth.
It’s a Texture Thing
I bought this not realizing it had shredded chicken in it. My cat is a “texture freak” I have to put it in the blender to get it smooth and even Then he eats a little bit and walks away.
Nah. Nope my rescue cats didn't like this. I gave 20 cans out of the case to the neighbor to see if her cats or dogs will eat it. I usually buy Truluxe chicken but Chewy was out of it so I tried this. Waste of money.
My fussy cat eats this!
I have a cat that's a very fussy eater and she will eat this. She also has a sensitive stomach and she has been able to tolerate this food. She prefers this flavor to others.
Looks good enough to eat
Looks good enough to eat. Chicken is left big enough so my girls have to chew it, but not so big that they can’t swallow the shredded chicken whole. Nice amount of gravy, and liver chunks. The only way to improve would be to use dark meat instead of the white meat for added taurine.
Definitely a Favorite!
My three cats lov this flavor. Definitely a keeper on our rotation, …….great product great ingredients a WIN!
Cats won't eat it
I tried another brand of Weruva and cats liked it-------but not this one! won't go near it and I am stuck with several cans. Will donate to pet shelter. I'm sure the animals there are not as picky as mine!!
All Special Cats love it!
Ashes has food allergies and Georgia has a sensitive stomach -both love it and keep it down with no itches. I have a foster kitten that loves it and looks very healthy now. Would recommend to everyone.
Our 3 cats love it. Looks like human grade shredded chicken in gravy. If you love your cat, this food is worth the price!