Weruva Pumpkin Patch Up! Dog & Cat Food Supplement Pouches
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This pumpkin puree supports stool quality and healthy gut motility, so your pet's tummy is happy as can be.
- Contains both soluble and insoluble fibers for optimum gut health.
- Made of pumpkin and water, this puree is safe for both dogs and cats, making it ideal for multi-pet homes.
- Pureed for easy mixing, so you can easily add it to your furry friend's normal meal or serve it on its own as a treat.
- BPA and gluten-free, so you know you're doing what's right for your fur baby.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nutri-Vet Fresh Pumpkin + SuperBlend Flavored Puree Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 4 count$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Native Pet Organic Chicken Bone Broth Powder Dog & Cat Food Topper, 11.5-oz pouch$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic Pumpkin Purée Dog & Cat Food Supplement, 15-oz, case of 12$35.88Chewy Price$34.09Autoship Price
- Tonisity YummyRade Low-Calorie Chicken Flavored Gravy Topper Digestive Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 250-mL pouch, pack of 3$17.95Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.05Autoship Price
- Native Pet Beef Bone Broth Powder Dog & Cat Food Topper, 4.75-oz pouch$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- The Honest Kitchen Daily Boosters Instant Goat's Milk with Probiotics for Dogs, 0.18-oz, pack of 12$10.77Chewy Price$10.99List Price$10.23Autoship Price
- Native Pet Organic Pumpkin Fiber & Diarrhea Relief Powder Dog Supplement, 8-oz canister$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- The Petz Kitchen Pumpkin Powder Bowel, Elimination, Digestive & Fiber Support Dog & Cat Supplement$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Colon Rescue Herbal GI Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$22.00Chewy Price$27.50List Price$20.90Autoship Price
- Finest for Pets TummyWorks Probiotics & Digestive Dog & Cat Supplement, 160 scoops$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Pumpkin, Water for Processing.||Pumpkin, Apple Fiber.||Organic Pumpkin||Gulf Menhaden Fish, Butyrin (Buffered Butryic Acid), Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product...||Pumpkin, Apple Fiber, Egyptian Fennel...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds||Large Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Heart Care, Vitamins & Minerals...||Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
|Food Flavor||Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables||Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables||Pumpkin||N/A||N/A|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free||N/A||Organic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||Organic, Non-GMO||N/A|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
331 Customer Reviews
Great but need a bigger container.
The products is great but needs to be sold in a larger "squirt" bottle. The little envelopes are too cumberson. Good product but poor packaging.
Happy pup tummy
We put about a 1/2 oz inside of a Kong and freeze it, giving this to our dog (who is a 60-pound Lab mix) daily. We've found it's a fun treat that keeps him busy for a few minutes, he loves it, and it calms any gas + he's more regular on it (any meds upset his stomach, and it really helped him recover from wormer treatment he needed when we first adopted him). Highly recommneded!
Perfect for travel!
At home I use canned organic pumpkin but as I frequently travel for dog events these pre-measured packets are perfect portions for my Dobermans. I feed them daily when on the road to help with digestive fluctuations.
Great for digestion!
I found pumpkin to be a wonderful addition to SweetPea's diet a while ago but I purchased small cans of it which was wasteful for me. I add a tablespoon of the pumpkin to SweetPea;s food once daily and always worried about the remaining product going "bad" even though I refrigerated it. Then I searched a little more and found these packets of pumpkin and they are just perfect to use with little or no waste.
Great for intestinal distress
My vet suggested trying pumpkin as a pre-biotic for my cat taking antibiotics to prevent intestinal distress. He only needs a half teaspoon in his food, so cans were just too large and they only stay good for 3-4 days in the frig. These packets are very convenient. And he barely notices the tiny bit I add to his food. Seems to have helped.
No more loose stools
This quickly did the trick to help my new puppy with his loose stools. It's super convenient that it's portioned out and my kids can give it to him without making a mess. He wasn't excited to try it, but once I added it to his food he gobbled it up and now LOVES it.
Love the small packets of pumpkin. I can decide when to feed this supplement to my pooch without opening a whole can of pumpkin.
Edie Cat Meow Loves It!
My cat, Edie is loving this. I give her one teaspoon once a day mixed with her foot and she really loves it and it helps her digestion.
Very good meal topper or snack!
I use these pouches for multiple things, mainly meal toppers and enrichment toys (In the line of KONG or Westpaw's Toppl), and I highly recommend them! My dog loves the taste, whether it be frozen or as is, and as mentioned on the pouch itself, promotes digestive health and is a low calorie snack for your dog! It can get a tiny bit messy if you're like me and tend to open these very fast though!
He thinks it's a treat!
All I have to do is shake the bag and Topaz comes running. He thinks this is a treat and licks it off of a spoon with joy. I like this product for my cat. I give it to him a couple of times a week and he's always happy to have it.