West Paw Echo Collection Zwig Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Soft and hollow construction is easy on teeth.
- Waterproof toy is safer than a wooden stick and has a twist that makes it perfect for doggies who love to fetch and play in the water.
- Measures to 13 ¾ inches long, providing your pup with plenty of space to put his mouth as he fetches.
- Durable and pliable material bends with compression, so it's easy on your pal's mouth.
- American-made dog toy is backed with West Paw’s exclusive Love It Guarantee.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Giraffe Firehose Squeaky Dog Toy$11.23Chewy Price
- West Paw Skamp Fetch Dog Toy, Melon, Large$19.95Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Popsicle Firehose Squeaky Dog Toy$8.98Chewy Price
- West Paw Rumpus Medium Tough Dog Chew Toy, Green$18.95Chewy Price
- DealPetstages Crack N Fetch Stick Dog Chew Toy, Large$14.49Chewy Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Diamond Plate Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy, Chrome, Large$12.30Chewy Price$16.49List Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Glow Zisc Flying Disc Dog Toy, Large$19.95Chewy Price
- DealNerf Dog Super Soaker Retriever Toss & Tug Ring Dog Toy$10.32Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- PetSafe Sportsmen Squeak-N-Treat Troog Tough Dog Chew Toy, Medium$7.95Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Tuggo Water-Weighted Ball & Rope Dog Toy, Small, Red$13.19Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- DealWaboba Fetch Ball Dog Toy$9.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Outdoor, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Exercise, Squeaky||Tough Chewer, Squeaky, Outdoor, Training, Exercise||Squeaky, Stuffing-Free, Teething, Training, Water Toy, Exercise||Squeaky, Outdoor, Exercise|
|Material||Plastic||Fleece, Rope, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Plastic, Hemp, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Ropes & Tug Toys||Plush Toys, Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Chew Toys, Ropes & Tug Toys, Plush Toys||Plush Toys, Ropes & Tug Toys|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
98 Customer Reviews
Almost as much fun as the zogoflex toy from West Paw
Walter loves this to carry around...gnaw on...play some tug-and-pull...and loves carrying it on walks...good for throwing and fetch as well. Durable!
Love it tough chewer approved.
This is the only toy I have found that my pup has not and can not destroy.
West Paws are Great
We have two labs, one adult and one 7-month old. We needed toys they could play with together rather than have the pup attack the older dog. This is played with outside where they like to run with it together and play tug.
Great toy for chewers
Took my heavy chewer a whole year to finally get through this toy. Pretty great when usually toys don’t last a week around here.
A must have!
This toy is durable and can withstand the toughest chewing. It can be both an interactive toy where you tug and play fetch or catch with your dog and it can be left unattended on the floor to be chewed. It does not come apart, shred, tear, etc. And it floats, so it will be fun to play with at the lake!
Do not waste your money on this, it was destroyed by the time I turned my head. It said it was for large dogs but that isn’t true. Item is hallow inside and my lab chewed through it so quickly.
BLUE PIT PROOF
Tug a War, Fetch, Chew toy. She loves it and not a hole or tear yet. Other toys even rubber-ish toys will either bear her mark or be completely destroyed. This is the only outside toy that keeps her attention from being distracted from deer poop, birds, squirrels, etc...I'm thinking of getting another just in case it gets lost. I'm impressed.
Tug toy with no grip
Bought this as a tug toy. However, it's hollow in the middle and the outside is rather soft and slippery. The pup is unable to get a grip on it. A tug toy with no grip is pretty useless.
Great Tug Toy
I was a bit worried when i received the Zwig because feeling it, it was a lighter material than the other West Paw toys I've purchased. I have two really tough chewers.......a 8 month German Shepherd and a 18 month old Australian Shepherd and this toy has held up well so far and we have had it about 3 weeks. It has become a favorite of the dogs as it is big enough for them to tug against each other with. I have had GREAT luck with the West Paw toys i wouldn't hesitate to recommend trying them.
It's pricey - but took a chance. 2 stars because it is a nice toy. Thought it would be perfect for tugging because it's soft enough not hurt my dog's mouth. He loves stuffed toys which eventually get pulled apart. He's not big on chewing plastic toys so I wasn't worried about him ruining it. However, sadly, he wants nothing to do with it.