West Paw Judith Squeaky Stuffing-Free Plush Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This durable plush toy was built to handle rough play.
- Ideal for dogs who love soft toys but tend to destroy them.
- A noisy squeaker inside encourages play.
- Tested for toughness and machine washable for easy care.
- Made in the USA and backed by West Paw’s satisfaction guarantee.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Raccoon Round Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$4.38Chewy Price$4.98List Price
- Petstages Orka Flyer Disc Dog Toy$17.93Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Frisco Fox Round Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$4.98Chewy Price
- Fetch For Pets Looney Tunes Space Jam 2 Basketball Flyer Dog Toy$3.04Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- dealPetstages Cuddle Tugs Giraffe Squeaky Dog Toy$16.29Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Frisco Football Helmet Plush with Rope Squeaky Dog Toy$9.53Chewy Price
- Frisco Bear Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$7.49Chewy Price
- Frisco Gym Teacher Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$8.29Chewy Price
- Frisco School Lunch Lady Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$8.12Chewy Price
- dealOutward Hound Tennis Max Ball Dog Toy, Red$7.49Chewy Price
- dealWest Paw Big Sky Bone Plush Dog Toy, Dusty Rose, Tiny$7.95Chewy Price
- Outward Hound Squeaker Balls Large Dog Toys, 4 count$12.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky, Stuffing-Free, Exercise||Squeaky||Squeaky||Squeaky||Squeaky, Crinkle|
|Material||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
the only toy my dog won’t destroy
I love this thing. I have two dogs. One that destroys every fabric based toy and one who just wants something to squeak. Every time I get him a toy with a squeaker, my other dog tears it apart in minutes. I dunno what it is about this toy, but I’ve bought two so far and my one dog either doesnt want to, or doesn’t like the feeling of the fur and won’t destroy it. Consequently, this has become my other dogs FAVORITE toy. He brings it to bed with him at night and is the first thing he brings to visitors when they come over. I only buy new ones when the squeaker gets damaged. I’ve tried washing them in the washer but it ruins the squeaker cuz they get filled with water. Only negative is since my dog loves it so much it gets really disgusting.
Best Toys Ever!
I am amazed at how long these toys have lasted with my two dogs. Even friends who come to visit ask “is that still the same toy?” The best quality toy I have found for tough chewers and rough players. Not only do West Paw toys survive in my home, but they’re the only toys we use at the doggy daycare I work at! Definitely worth it.
Cute toy but not for heavy chewers
Very cute and it is still somewhat useable. The only reason it has made it beyond the first day is because I take it away when she starts to tear it apart.
stuffing in this one
This is not a toy with stuffing. GREAT!! Although my dog tries to pull the fuzz off of it. So I have green fuzz all over the place, but no stuffing.
best part? you can wash it!
Unexpectedly these wash well in cold water in the machine. Air dry! Durable so long as it’s not used as a chew toy.
What a cute toy!
This is such a cute toy, and my dog loves it! I just wish that it was a bit more durable. I love West Paw toys, and that they're made in the USA, out in Montana, so I don't mind paying a bit more. I really have to watch my dog, a 60 lbs American Staffordshire Terrier, because he tries to chew off the orange fur and eat it. It is a good tug toy that we will use at agility class.
Fun and durable... my 2 dogs love this toy
... long enough and tough enough for two large dogs to play a lively game of tug and keep away with each other in the yard.