West Paw Sailz Dog Fetch Toy, Large
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA.
- Shaped like a disc with a hole in the middle, so it’s easy for your pooch to pick up.
- Safe, non-toxic toy is BPA-free, phthalate-free, latex-free and FDA compliant.
- Lightweight toy floats and has an ocean-inspired texture.
- Recyclable and dishwasher-safe.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- West Paw Skamp Fetch Dog Toy, Eggplant, Large$19.95Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Plastic Flyer Dog Toy, Medium/Large, 1 count$5.65Chewy Price
- DealProject Hive Pet Company Frisbee Dog Toy$16.99Chewy Price
- Chuckit! Ultra Links Tough Dog Toy$14.99Chewy Price
- KONG Flyangle Assorted Dog Toy$13.10Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Chuckit! Ultra Ring Launcher Fetch Dog Toy$17.61Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Chuckit! Air Fetch Stick Dog Toy, Large$10.84Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Nerf Dog Nylon Dog Flyer Dog Toy, Medium, Orange$6.73Chewy Price
- Chuckit! Amphibious Mega Ball Dog Toy, Orange$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- DealSodaPup Gear Ball Durable Rubber Chew & Retrieving Dog Toy$15.99Chewy Price
- PetSpy Fitness Ring Dog Toy, Green, Yellow, Small, 2 count$19.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Water Toy||Exercise||Variety Pack, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Outdoor, Water Toy, Exercise||Outdoor, Glowing & Light-Up, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Flying Discs||Flying Discs||Balls, Flying Discs, Ropes & Tug Toys||Flying Discs||Flying Discs|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
Survives & interests 3 Labs!
I’m first time West Paw customer. We have 3 labs, one fondly nicknamed destructo-girl! One not much interested in toys and 3rd really latches onto certain toys, almost acts as pacifier for her. This has checked box for all 3 girls particularly 3rd (in pic) who has really latched onto it. Even our meh toy girl has taken strong interest in this one :) mostly it has survived destructo-girl which is always biggest challenge. I will be purchasing 2 more stat; one for immediate use and one as back up! I’m very impressed with quality, combined with all 3 having such high interest in this toy!! Highly recommended for aggressive chewers, moderate/low interest toy pups and those falling somewhere in middle.
She loves it!!
The material is very durable and Especially useful for pups that cannot catch well initially and builds their confidence in catching frisbees
He has many frisbees this one has held up to 2 days of chewing, flys freaking awesome. Only negative it gets slimy multiple tosses but we have a beard so it’s fine
This is the easiest frisbee to toss and catch. and my dog likes it too. Easy for him to pick up with the hole in the middle. Soft enough to catch in the air too.
West Paw rules!
All of the West Paw dog toys/chews hold up for our giant Irish Wolfhound. He has not destroyed any of them. Every brand toy is destroyed in seconds to minutes except West Paw toys and Petstages Orka Tires! Thanks!. Spock currently enjoys about twenty. He enjoys getting new toys with his Chewy food orders.
Frisbee with twist!
Best dog toy for my corgi pup. The hole allows him to put his nose thru it & flick it up into the air, sometimes catching it again! Minutes of self entertainment for him.
This used to be a great product and was the favorite year round. The new design is terrible. We ordered 3 or 4 and our Aussie's won't touch them. I need to return them. The old design was excellent. The new design is cheaper and obviously the dogs don't like the mouth feel, shape or weight
Flexible and holds up well
I got my dog this for a few reasons - she was chewing up the plastic and cloth frisbees, and the west paw solid Frisbee, while sturdy, was a bit heavier than what I wanted and seemed to be more challenging for my dog to pick up. This Frisbee is lighter, just as sturdy, and is easy for her to grab - in the air or from the ground. It's held up to her playing tug with both me and our other large dog. It costs more than the average Frisbee but with how well it holds up you'll save money based on its longevity. Enjoy the photo of her holding it.
Durable frisbee type toy
My 1 year old Golden Doodle loves this fetch toy and had not destroyed it after many months of use as she has most other ones.
Usually Love West Paw toys
Usually my dog LOVES West Paw toys. And I love them because they can withstand heavy chewing. But my dog doesn't seem to like this toy...possibly because it's too heavy to catch as a frisbee & he can't see when he runs with it!