West Paw Zogoflex Bumi Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Būmi play toy is built for tug-o-war standoffs and far-flung fetch sessions, flexes to 2x its length and comes in an easy to grab "S" shape
- Zogoflex® is an exclusive material that makes fetch, tug-o-war, and chew therapy more fun — it’s easy on doggie mouths, stretches (without stretching out) and sports an unstoppable bounce — all while staying tenaciously tough. For dogs who love to swim (or just need a distraction in the bathtub), Zogoflex stays afloat.
- 100% recyclable, BPA-and-phthalate-free, non-toxic, and FDA-compliant
- It’s easy to sanitize Zogoflex toys at home — just pop it on the top shelf of your dishwasher.
- Made in Montana from US-sourced materials
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealWest Paw Zogoflex Jive Dog Toy, Granny Smith, Mini$11.96Chewy Price
- Frisco Fur Really Real Squirrel Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, Medium$9.98Chewy Price
- DealWest Paw Zogoflex Jive Dog Toy, Tangerine, Mini$11.96Chewy Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Jive Dog Toy, Aqua Blue, Mini$11.96Chewy Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Sport Baseball Tough Dog Chew Toy$11.77Chewy Price$14.49List Price
- Petstages Mini Dental Triple Pack Tough Dog Chew Toy, 3 count$9.78Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Hurley Tough Dog Chew Toy, Aqua Blue, Small$15.95Chewy Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Zisc Flying Disc Dog Toy, Aqua Blue, Large$19.95Chewy Price
- KONG Safestix Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$18.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- DealWest Paw Zogoflex Hurley Tough Dog Chew Toy, Granny Smith, Small$15.95Chewy Price
- Petstages Orka Bone Tough Dog Chew Toy, Regular$9.03Chewy Price$14.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Outdoor, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Outdoor, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Outdoor, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Squeaky||Exercise|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Toy Type||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys, Plush Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
254 Customer Reviews
Best toy for multiple dogs
Someone left this toy at the dog park and every time I go dogs are playing with it. The same toy is in great shape after weeks of play by many dogs. Purchased one for the house for when our friends bring their dogs over. Usually I put toys away because the dogs destroy them when they're together but I'm not worried about them destroying this one. (The one pictured is from the dog park but I have the blue one at home)
Our rambunctious irish setter loves this
Great pull toy...great chew toy...great "I need to carry something in my mouth during walks" toy...our Walter loves it - and durable!
Fun by chewable
My dog, Tofu, loves to play fetch as well as has a chewing habit. When she got this toy, she was so excited! She spent probably 2 hours non-stop playing fetch and chewing on the corners. Unfortunately after the first couple of hours, she was able to chew through the corner of the toy. And then the next day chewed off the other side. She doesn't really play with the toy anymore... Bummer since we just got it, but it was good while it lasted.
Longest lasting toy so far!
We bought the medium size one for our Golden Retriever puppy and a year later bought the large size so we could have 2 of these amazing toys. The medium is a better-sized fit for our petite golden (57-pound pup). We like to play tug-of-war and also toss it for her to catch. The larger one is a bit heavy/bulky for her to catch. It is great for her to play interactively with us and also perfect to leave out for her to chew. We've had the medium one for over a year! It is hands down the longest-lasting toy we've had for our strong chewer and after this long, she still picks it up and wants to play with it. It is only now beginning to show a few cracks and splits in it. The soft texture is nice too as it doesn't wear down her teeth.
Didn’t hold up
My Aussiedoodle chewed the end off of this within an hour. Thank goodness he didn’t swallow it. Total disappointment and a waste of money!
Great for self-soothing when teething
Hook this only something solid, by one end, and the other end sticks out, ready for sore teeth and gums to knosh on, leading to hours of fun and soothing puppy play.
Tug Toy and Teether
My new puppy loves this toy. He’s teething now so it gives him a durable yet squishy substance to relieve the pain. But it’s also a great tug toy and even fetch toy. Both our dogs love it, I may have to get a second one. I’d also like to mention I have several other West Paw toys that are over 10 years old and still in great shape.
This One’s a Winner!
Had this for about a week, been playing tug every day, and my 70lb German shepherd puppy hasn’t put a dent in it yet. No teeth marks, no chunks missing, it’s held up to lots of tough tug play so far. We got a rope toy at the same time, and she shredded it in a day just from playing tug with me, but the Bumi is holding up. This is not a chew toy and I don’t leave her alone with it, we’ve just been using it for playing tug. She loves it, and plays rough, seems to be very durable so far.
Great chew toy
This toy is holding up well with my very aggressive chewers.
Very durable and long lasting . Stands up to a Bull Terrier Willow