West Paw Zogoflex Hurley Tough Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Hurley chew toy is the bone dogs can't stop picking! Perfectly engineered for long chew sessions, it's perfect for gnawing and fetching
- Zogoflex® is an exclusive material that makes fetch, tug-o-war, and chew therapy more fun — it’s easy on doggie mouths, stretches (without stretching out) and sports an unstoppable bounce — all while staying tenaciously tough. For dogs who love to swim (or just need a distraction in the bathtub), Zogoflex® stays afloat.
- 100% recyclable, BPA-and-phthalate-free, non-toxic, and FDA-compliant
- It’s easy to sanitize Zogoflex® toys at home — just pop it on the top shelf of your dishwasher.
- Made in Montana from US-sourced materials
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Chewy TPR Tri-Flyer with Tennis Ball Dog Toy$6.63Chewy Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Zisc Flying Disc Dog Toy, Tangerine, Small$14.95Chewy Price
- Frisco Rope with 5 Knots Dog Toy$8.56Chewy Price
- KONG Extreme Ball Dog Toy, Small$10.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- KONG Bounzer Dog Toy, X-Large$29.99Chewy Price
- Starmark Swing 'n Fling Chew Ball Dog Toy$13.01Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- DealKONG Safestix Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- DealKONG Dental Dog Toy, X-Large$24.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Busy Buddy Jack Treat Dispenser Tough Dog Chew Toy, Small, Purple$6.95Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- KONG Stuff a Ball Dog Toy, Medium$13.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealNylabone Healthy Edible Flexi Chew Value Pack Bacon & Chicken Flavor Dog Chew Toy, X-Small$6.40Chewy Price$10.29List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Dental||Dental|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
168 Customer Reviews
Tough toy for super jaws!
I’m darn pleased with West Paw! Our youngest lab is destructo super jaw girl! She cannot chew thru West Paw products :) unlike some competitors products these are not heavy in weight, slightly ply-able, which keeps her interest. She’s particularly fond of this shape. At 55lbs she can easily carry it around and play tuggy w her sister (right in pic w toy). She tends to want to “gum” her toys after dinner. Seems to serve her as evening pacifier, but when she does that w other products, they end up in pieces. She does not seem able to chew thru any of West Paw products. A huge relief for me! (super jaws is left in pic)
Finally a toy that hits the sweet spot
1. Floats 2. Shaped so that my small dog (15 lb.) can fit it in her mouth to fetch it 3. Not destroyed or damaged by the larger dog, a 30 lb, 9-month-old , aggressive chewer border collie.
Excellent for aggressive chewers
My pups both love to bring something to the door when we come home and when they are excited. We struggle to keep toys for very long because both of my pups lab and shepherd mix are aggressive chewers. This toy is perfect. It’s relatively light weight so if they drop it on my foot (which happens nearly everyday) it doesn’t hurt. The color is bright so if they leave it outside I can easily find it AND they haven’t destroyed it. Normally toys last 20 minutes. We’ve happily had this for a few weeks so it is safe to say, it’s here to stay for a while!
Wanted to love
My dog loves the west paw toys that you can stuff, and since he’s a heavy chewy (and west paw is a great brand), I was excited to get him this! Unfortunately, 5 months later and he’s barely touched it. Not sure what it is, but not a win for him.
Not tough enough
Did not last an hour once our adult Dachshund started chewing on it.
Great for Small Super Chewers
Our 15 pound Boston Terrier is a super chewer/shredder, and so far this toy has nary a mark on it despite her enjoyment of it. It's the perfect size for her to carry in her mouth while she tears around the house, and the fact that it bounces when tossed is an added bonus. She seems to enjoy the texture, gnawing on it sporadically, but not with the frequency or intensity she devotes to her NylaBones.It also doesn't tear up her gums like the NylaBones do!
Not for tough chewer
My dogs love to chew on toys. I always purchase tough chewer toys. This was in pieces in 10 minutes. They immediately loved this toy. Other reviews say this is great for a tough chewer so maybe ours was defected. I'll try getting a hold of the company and update later if anything changes.
best bone ever
My 60 lb pit bull loves this bone, chews on it for hours every day and it is the only toy that has lasted. Every other tough toy we have purchased has chunks bitten off within hours. Highly recommend, worth every penny!
Keeps Him Busy
I bought this twice for my 8 month old Pomeranian. He loves this toy and will chew on it for quite a while. It doesn't last long if you have an aggressive chewer so you need to check the toy for any chunks missing, etc. The first one lasted 3 months so not bad for a puppy!!
Not for tough chewers
This last well for one night but today my dog started biting pieces off of this. I had high hopes! But will need to try again. :(