What's My Dog Thinking?
About This Item
Discover the true meaning of why your mini mate rolls over to show you his belly with What's My Dog Thinking? This insightful book about dog behaviors draws on the latest research in canine psychology to reveal why Rex does what he does. It covers more than 80 of your furry buddy’s behaviors, including seven different types of greetings. This dog behavior book is also paw-sitively packed with reinforcement training advice to help keep your pet pal well-behaved and happy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Mission Impawsible$4.94Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Sibley Backyard Birding Puzzle$14.26Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- AMNH Birds of North America Eastern$18.49Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- 101 Uses For A Bulldog$14.95Chewy Price
- 97 Ways to Make a Cat Like You$2.65Chewy Price
- Keller's Heart$9.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- 101 Uses For A Lab$10.99Chewy Price$14.95List Price
- Family Dog: A Simple & Time-Proven Method$15.99Chewy Price$28.00List Price
- Homeopathic Care for Cats & Dogs, Revised Edition: Small Doses for Small Animals$21.68Chewy Price$27.95List Price
- The Natural Cat: The Comprehensive Guide to Optimum Care$21.40Chewy Price$26.00List Price
- The Dog Tricks & Training Workbook: A Step-by-Step Interactive Curriculum to Engage, Challenge, & Bond with Your Dog$16.00Chewy Price$19.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Publication Date||11/3/2020||Mar 19, 2019||Sep 25, 2012||Jan 10, 2017||Feb 1, 1999|
|Subject||Training||Training||Training||Training, Dog Breeds||Training|
|Publisher||Penguin Random House||—||Workman Publishing||Penguin Random House||Penguin Random House|
|Author||—||Larry Kay, Chris Perondi||Kay/Sylvia-Stasiewicz||Terry Albert, Tom Geiselhardt, D.V.M., Betty Fisher||Richard A. Wolters|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
I was having some issues with my dog and wanted to see what this book was about. LET ME TELL YOU! This has so much information in it and it even has a survival guide for new puppy owners. I honestly feel like my dog and I have a better relationship because now I understand her.