WHIMZEES Stix Large Grain-Free Dental Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Edible, vegetarian, gluten-free dental treat is a healthy option for dogs with gluten intolerance or food sensitivities.
- Knobby shapes ensures proper blood flow through the gums and prevents bad breath and tartar buildup.
- Hollow shapes and spaces allow the teeth to easily grip and chew, with grooves that get in between the smaller spaces.
- Low fat and rich in vitamins and antioxidants, plus fiber to promote regularity and aid in good digestive health.
- Produced sustainably with no artificial ingredients, colors, flavors or preservatives or GMOs, gluten or meat.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealWHIMZEES by Wellness Brushzees Dental Chews Natural Grain-Free Dental Dog Treats, Small, 14 count$9.87Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.38Autoship Price
- DealCrumps' Naturals Plaque Busters Chicken Flavor Dental Dog Treats, 4.9-oz bag, Count Varies$10.49Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.97Autoship Price
- N-Bone Twistix Yogurt Banana Flavored Dental Dog Treats, Large, Count Varies, bundle of 2$11.22Chewy Price$10.66Autoship Price
- Merrick Fresh Kisses Double-Brush Mint Breath Strip Infused Large Dental Dog Treats, 7 count$15.98Chewy Price$17.99List Price$12.81Autoship Price
- DealDingo Mini Dental Chew Dog Treats, 24 count$3.76Chewy Price$10.29List Price$3.57Autoship Price
- DealWHIMZEES by Wellness Veggie Sausage Dental Chews Natural Grain-Free Dental Dog Treats, Large, 7 count$15.82Chewy Price$18.99List Price$15.03Autoship Price
- DealHealth Extension Fresh Breath Mint Flavored Medium Dental Dog Treats, 8 count$7.50Chewy Price$10.98List Price$7.13Autoship Price
- Merrick Fresh Kisses Infused with Coconut Oil & Botanicals Medium Dental Dog Treats, 10 count$15.98Chewy Price$17.99List Price$12.80Autoship Price
- DealWHIMZEES by Wellness Stix Dental Chews Natural Grain-Free Dental Dog Treats, Medium, 14 count$15.82Chewy Price$18.99List Price$15.03Autoship Price
- DealCrumps' Naturals Plaque Busters Pumpkin Spice Flavor Dental Dog Treats, 4.9-oz bag, Count Varies$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- DealBetter Belly Proteins with Real Lamb Flavor Rawhide Roll Dog Treats, 3 count$18.99Chewy Price$19.39List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- DealPet 'n Shape Beef Lung Strips Dog Treats, 12-oz bag$13.49Chewy Price$19.99List Price$12.82Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit||—|
|Top Ingredients||Potato Starch, Glycerin, Powdered Cellulose...||Potato Starch, Glycerin, Powdered Cellulose...||Potato Starch, Glycerin, Powdered Cellulose...||Potato Starch, Glycerin, Powdered Cellulose...||Potato Starch, Glycerin, Powdered Cellulose...|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Grain-Free...||Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Grain-Free...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Vegetarian...||Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Grain-Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Vegetarian...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Large Breeds, Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Small Breeds, Large Breeds, Extra Small Breeds...||Medium Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
139 Customer Reviews
Great dental product that lasts a little longer
These are the best I have found for my lab. Takes her a little longer to get through them which is good
Gunner’s favorite snacks!
Whimzees are the best!! My 5 month old Standard Poodle puppy - Gunner - absolutely loves them! They’re a good chewy, healthy, teeth cleaning treat! Gunner knows them by name. “Want a whimzee Gunner?” He’ll come running, no matter what he’s doing! I highly recommend.
Favorite dog chew
Dog likes them and chews them up quickly- expensive if given daily
Very very hard
OMG first time ordering. Mason started only liking the handles of greenies so thought this would be a good idea. I didn't realize how big they were so tried breaking in half. Impossible. My dog did not care for these--probably because one attempt and now his tooth hurts.
They were too hard
The treats were a little bigger than I thought, so I went to break it in half and it was almost impossible. I'm not comfortable giving my dog these treats.
Movie Night Treat
Our fluffy boy sits at attention in excitement for the treat carefully hidden in the holder. Despite being a heavy chewer it takes around 20 minutes to finish.
Solid scrubbing, no flavor or breath freshening
Took my dog a very appropriate amount of time to get through this and scrub her teeth. The problem is that she HATES the taste of almost all toothpaste, so the dental treat itself has to taste good for me to sneak toothpaste onto it so she can “stomach” the dental care lol. This treat didn’t appear to have a stronger taste than the toothpaste and so failed her high standards. It also doesn’t really freshen breath short-term—I’m sure if you used it every day it would eventually help via the gradual removal of bacteria and tartar, but for those of us with dogs that have severe halitosis that needs immediate daily relief, I’d try something with a minty element like the Merrick spearmint bones or the Ark Naturals toothpaste chews.
My non-chewer loves them!
Never had a dog who wasn’t a chewer, but Pearl is not. So happy to find a treat that she likes!
Dog Loves Them
My 50LB rescue mix loves these and they seem to be working well on his teeth! Love that they're plant based too.
The best Dental Chews
My bully absolutely loves these dental sticks. She goes nuts over them, as soon as you say whimzee her ears perk up, her tail goes crazy and she literally speaks to me for them. Most of the time, she actually asks for them. It's part of her morning routine, she goes outside and when she comes in she's doing her excited dance and walking over to the table where the bag sits and asking for her whimzee. When she was 3 months old we started buying whimzees, which were recommended to us at the pet store And they have been a hit ever since. She has great teeth, no tartar build and no bad breath.