Whisker Litter-Robot 3 & Core Accessories Kit
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed and assembled in the USA.
- Kit includes a Litter-Robot 3 Automatic Litter Box, a litter trap mat, a fence, a ramp, carbon filters (3) and liners (25).
- Say adios to scooping your cat’s litter box with an automatic, self-cleaning cat litter box!
- Special sifting process automatically separates your feline's waste from clean litter—simply empty the waste drawer when it’s full.
- Get notifications and control the wifi-enabled, sifting litter box using the convenient Whisker app.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ScoopFree Ultra Top-Entry Automatic Self-Cleaning Cat Litter Box, Gray$199.95Chewy Price$199.99List Price
- Smarty Pear Leo's Loo Covered Automatic Self-Cleaning Cat Litter Box$499.99Chewy Price
- iPrimio Stainless Steel Cat Litter Box, X-Large$75.00Chewy Price$79.95List Price$71.25Autoship Price
- Richell PAW TRAX High Wall Cat Litter Box, Salmon Pink$25.00Chewy Price
- Good Pet Stuff Hidden Cat Litter Planter$84.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- PetSafe ScoopFree Smart WiFi Enabled Covered Automatic Self-Cleaning Cat Litter Box$269.95Chewy Price$269.99List Price
- Van Ness Trackless Cat Litter Mat Tiles$18.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Litter Box Type||Self-Cleaning, Automatic||Automatic, Covered||Automatic, Covered|
|Cleaner Type||Litter Box||Litter Box||—|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
We love this product as do both of our cats. It took one about five minutes to venture into it. The other took about 24 hours. If you purchase, do give your cats time to get used to it. We have two cats, one litter box and we empty the pan every other day. One of my favorite things is how well the litter gets caught in the screen on the top step (and therefore less is on the floor) when the cats step out of the litter.
overpriced & doesn’t work
Do not buy this. I had a scoopfree for years and tho the trays were expensive, it never broke and always worked properly. This litter robot has not functioned properly form day 1. Every single day it gets stuck upside down in cycle mode. And then my poor cats use the bathroom on the floor. I am so frustrated for me and my kitties.
Great product, frustrating set up
A friend bought me one of these and set it up for me! I liked it so well, and I have multiple cats, I bought another one. However, the set up (connecting to wi-fi) was extremely frustrating. For example, instructions said to scan the QR code on the back (along with the serial number). My phone kept responding that the QR code was not valid! I ended up entering the serial number manually using my laptop. But now both are all configured into the app and I can check on it whenever. They are very quiet; there is very little odor, as the process puts the poop in the bottom drawer; also very little litter scatter on the floor.
Never scoop again!
I love the product, I've gotten 1 for myself and 2 others for friends and family and they all love it. Friendly with all ages, both pet parent and furry friend alike. The only thing I dislike (not a big deal tho) is the steps are just placed on it for the cat to use without any security (no latches etc) but I suppose that's personal preference!
Worth the money
This item is great. The room that the litter box is in does not smell anymore. The cat love using it.
stopped working after a year
Waste of $700. Was great at first but completely stopped working after a year.