Whistle Switch Smart Waterproof Cat & Dog Collar Kit
About This Item
- Smart collar lets you set and monitor fitness goals based on breed, age, and weight and includes 2 interchangeable batteries, so you're always connected to your pet.
- Catch potential health issues before they become problems with proactive alerts for troubling behaviors.
- GPS location alerts can track your pet's location with 15 second updates and send you escape alerts via text or the Whistle app.
- Subscription is required—plan covers location tracking with GPS, health and fitness monitoring and more.
- Waterproof design allows the collar to be submerged in up to 6 feet of water.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PATPET Information Storing NFC Smart Dog & Cat ID Tag$21.90Chewy Price
- Two Tails Pet Company Monstera Leaf Personalized Dog & Cat ID Tag$20.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Brass Personalized Dog & Cat ID Tag, Heart, Regular$13.52Chewy Price
- Dog Tag Art Hello. My Name Is Personalized Dog & Cat ID Tag, Small$19.00Chewy Price
- Dog Tag Art Wave Personalized Dog & Cat ID Tag, Small$19.00Chewy Price
- Blueberry Pet Bon Voyage Sea Lover Dog Collar, Classic Vertical Blue Stripes, Large: 17 to 20.5-in neck$9.79Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Two Tails Pet Company Zodiac Personalized Dog & Cat ID Tag$20.99Chewy Price
- DealTrill Paws Spicy AF Personalized Dog & Cat ID Tag$25.00Chewy Price
- Two Tails Pet Company Personalized I'm Lost Dog & Cat ID Tag, White$20.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
Does it monitor heart rate
Answer by • Nov 29, 2022
Whistle currently tracks activity/exercise, distance traveled, calories burned, and health features such as scratching, licking, and sleep.
Will this collar fit a kitten?
Answer by • Oct 07, 2022
This Smart Collar is suitable for pets weighing 5 pounds and up. Their current health insight algorithms were optimized for dogs, and are inaccurate for cats. If you have a cat, you will not see any of the health insights in the app.
will it still track out of wifi range
Answer by • Sep 15, 2022
GPS location alerts can track your pet's location with 15 second updates and send you escape alerts via text or the Whistle app.
What is the battery life
Answer by • Jul 07, 2022
The battery life for Whistle trackers depends greatly on a lot of different factors, primarily how much time your dog spends at home, and how often you are tracking. If your dog spends most of their time within range of the WiFi network at home, the battery will last the longest. If your dog spends more time away from home or in a Safe Place that doesn’t have WiFi connected, or if you use the tracking feature often, the battery life will be shorter. Whistle Switch is equipped with swappable batteries, so you never have to worry about downtime while your device is charging.
Be the first to recommend this product.