White Mill PURE Kiwi & Eucalyptus Bird Treat Stick, 4.9-oz box
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Your beaked buddies will love these baked treats.
- Pecking at this stick will help keep your feathered friend amused.
- Made without any artificial preservatives.
- Does not contain artificial colors.
- Crafted with natural ingredients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Seeds, Cereals, Derivatives Of Vegetable Origin, Vegetables, Fruit.||Seeds, Derivatives Of Vegetable Origin, Cereals...||Hulled Canary Grass Seed, Hulled White Proso Millet, Popcorn...||100% Corn Cob.||Dried Apricots, Dried Apples, Peanuts...|
|Bird Type||Cockatiel||Cockatiel||Cockatiel, Parakeet, Lovebird, Conure||Parrot, Cockatiel, African Grey, Amazon||Cockatiel, Quaker, Lovebird, Conure|
|Food Form||Sticks||Sticks||Treats||Treats||Nuts, Dried Fruits|
|Food Flavor||N/A||N/A||Fruits & Vegetables||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
Save your money!
I normally get my Cockatiel the Kaytee treat sticks. But saw these were new and sounded interesting even though they were $8. So I decided to order them. When I opened up the box the treat sticks were crushed beside a box of litter. As you can see in the pic one stick had lost all of the seeds and the other at least half. I had ordered the other flavor as well. Those arrived in better shape but there was still damage to them. This has happened to the Kaytee sticks before but because they are only a few bucks I just let it go. If you are interested in trying these for your bird I would either buy them in store or just order them by themselves in hopes they don’t arrived damaged.