The Whole Pet Diet: Eight Weeks to Great Health for Dogs & Cats
About This Item
If your pets are overweight, ailing, or aging‚ or you just want them to be as healthy as possible‚ The Whole Pet Diet: Eight Weeks to Great Health for Dogs and Cats offers a straightforward plan to achieve lifelong health and well-being. One in four pets is obese, and every year owners spend thousands of dollars treating allergies, joint problems, digestive disorders, and serious diseases that could improve dramatically with a nutritious diet.
This complete guide and cookbook in one features twenty-five easy recipes for homemade meals and treats, a comprehensive guide to natural supplements, and practical tips for no-stress grooming and play. It’s a holistic approach to pet care that provides you with all the tools you need for optimal health for dogs and cats‚ and it just might change the way you eat, too.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Chicken Soup for the Soul: My Very Good, Very Bad Dog: 101 Heartwarming Stories about Our Happy, Heroic & Hilarious Pets$7.69Chewy Price$14.95List Price
- Chicken Soup for the Soul: My Cat's Life: 101 Stories about All the Ages & Stages of Our Feline Family Members$8.01Chewy Price$14.95List Price
- Chicken Soup for the Soul: My Dog's Life: 101 Stories about All the Ages & Stages of Our Canine Companions$2.66Chewy Price$14.95List Price
- Chicken Soup for the Soul: What I Learned from the Cat: 101 Stories about Life, Love, & Lessons$8.49Chewy Price$14.95List Price
- Chicken Soup for the Soul: Loving Our Cats: Heartwarming & Humorous Stories about our Feline Family Members$9.79Chewy Price$14.95List Price
- Family Dog: A Simple & Time-Proven Method$24.87Chewy Price$28.00List Price
- What's My Dog Thinking?$11.21Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Sibley Backyard Birding Puzzle$14.26Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- AMNH Birds of North America Eastern$18.49Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- 101 Uses For A Bulldog$14.95Chewy Price
- The Dogist Puppies$4.80Chewy Price$24.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Author||Andi Brown||Arden Moore||Dan Dye|
|Publication Date||Sep 1, 2006||Jun 30, 2007||Oct 6, 1998|
|Subject||Care & Health||Behavior||DIY|
|Publisher||Penguin Random House||Workman Publishing||Andrews McMeel Publishing|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
A SELF HELP BOOK THAT MAKES TOTAL SENSE FOR DOGS & CATS
So many of my friends are making their pet's food these days. The common problems (coat, skin, itching, fleas, ears, eyes, and digestive disorders) can be easily turned around with REAL FOOD, made in proper proportions. Andi's book saved my "Jo-Jo", and I tell everyone to try making the recipes, before they pay the vet for unnecessary tests and medications. The list of people on my healthy friend pet list just keeps getting longer. This book has saved so many pets that it's just a blessing to have it to refer to. It's just a common sense approach to pet health, and it REALLY WORKS!
A lot of information which has been a big help with our beagle shelter dog named Sam.