The Whole Pet Diet: Eight Weeks to Great Health for Dogs & Cats
About This Item
If your pets are overweight, ailing, or aging‚ or you just want them to be as healthy as possible‚ The Whole Pet Diet: Eight Weeks to Great Health for Dogs and Cats offers a straightforward plan to achieve lifelong health and well-being. One in four pets is obese, and every year owners spend thousands of dollars treating allergies, joint problems, digestive disorders, and serious diseases that could improve dramatically with a nutritious diet.
This complete guide and cookbook in one features twenty-five easy recipes for homemade meals and treats, a comprehensive guide to natural supplements, and practical tips for no-stress grooming and play. It’s a holistic approach to pet care that provides you with all the tools you need for optimal health for dogs and cats‚ and it just might change the way you eat, too.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Your Bulldog Puppy Month by Month$9.89Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Sporting Dog & Retriever Training: The Wildrose Way: Raising a Gentleman's Gundog for Home & Field$36.96Chewy Price$50.00List Price
- Homeopathic Care for Cats & Dogs, Revised Edition: Small Doses for Small Animals$19.48Chewy Price$27.95List Price
- The Natural Cat: The Comprehensive Guide to Optimum Care$26.00Chewy Price
- The Cat Bible: Everything Your Cat Expects You to Know$19.40Chewy Price$22.00List Price
- The Sibley Guide to Birds, Second Edition$21.29Chewy Price$40.00List Price
- The Horse Encyclopedia$21.72Chewy Price$40.00List Price
- 101 Ground Training Exercises for Every Horse & Handler$21.57Chewy Price$29.95List Price
- How to Think Like a Horse$14.23Chewy Price$19.95List Price
- Storey's Illustrated Guide to Poultry Breeds$19.40Chewy Price$24.95List Price
- Chicken Encyclopedia$13.29Chewy Price$19.95List Price
- How to Tell If Your Cat is Plotting to Kill You$7.07Chewy Price$14.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Author||Andi Brown||Richard H. Pitcairn||Victoria Stilwell||Larry Kay, Chris Perondi||Kyra Sundance|
|Publication Date||Sep 1, 2006||Mar 21, 2017||Oct 11, 2016||Mar 19, 2019||Apr 1, 2007|
|Subject||Care & Health||Care & Health||Training, Behavior||Training||Training|
|Publisher||Penguin Random House||Penguin Random House||Penguin Random House||—||Quarto Publishing|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
A SELF HELP BOOK THAT MAKES TOTAL SENSE FOR DOGS & CATS
So many of my friends are making their pet's food these days. The common problems (coat, skin, itching, fleas, ears, eyes, and digestive disorders) can be easily turned around with REAL FOOD, made in proper proportions. Andi's book saved my "Jo-Jo", and I tell everyone to try making the recipes, before they pay the vet for unnecessary tests and medications. The list of people on my healthy friend pet list just keeps getting longer. This book has saved so many pets that it's just a blessing to have it to refer to. It's just a common sense approach to pet health, and it REALLY WORKS!
A lot of information which has been a big help with our beagle shelter dog named Sam.