Wigzi Dual Doggie Rope Light Dog Leash, Black
About This Item
- Comes with 2 powerful, rechargeable LED lights that can last up to 2 hours.
- The 360-degree untangling leash has reflective rope leads for added safety and visibility at night.
- Each rope can hold a dog who weighs up to 175 lbs.
- Features Wigzi’s famous liquid-filled gel handle for added comfort.
- Each lead offers 4.5 feet of length.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Leashboss Duo Reflective Double Dog Leash Coupler with Handle$33.98Chewy Price$39.98List Price
- Guardian Gear 2-Way Dog Coupler, Black, X-Small$8.37Chewy Price
- Kurgo Double Dog Leash Extender$24.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Caldwell's Original Dual Leash, Black$14.99Chewy Price$24.95List Price
- Headlight Harness Double Handle Reflective Dog Leash, 6-ft, Pink$24.95Chewy Price
- Pawtitas Padded Reflective Dog Leash 2 Handles, Blue, Large$24.99Chewy Price
- Sporn Nylon Double Dog Leash, Black, Medium/Large: 5-ft long, 5/8-in wide$16.50Chewy Price$24.98List Price
- Pet Fit For Life Dual Dog Leash with Bowl, Large$21.95Chewy Price$24.95List Price
- Chai's Choice Premium Quick Release Outdoor Adventure 3M Polyester Reflective Front Clip Dog Harness, Small, Fuchsia$26.95Chewy Price$28.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Rope, Plastic||Plastic, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Reflective||Reflective||Reflective||Reflective||Reflective|
|Leash Length||4.5 feet||16 feet||16 feet||25 feet||16 feet|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
Love this leash!
I've had the Wigzi dual leash (without the lights) for 3 yrs now & absolutely love it, so when I saw this version with rechargable flashlights I really wanted to try it. I have to walk the pups at night, with it getting dark so early, & lighting is always a problem. Seems I have to replace the batteries in my flashlights every 1-2 wks. After reading the reviews about the lights falling out, I was a little hesitant to make this purchase, but I like my other Wigzi leash so well that I decided to risk it. I'm glad I read the reviews though, because it prompted me to read the instructions carefully & inspect the flashlight holder closely & now I understand the problem the other reviewers had. If you put the lights in correctly, they can't slide out because there's a plastic part in front to prevent that. But it's really easy not to put them in correctly, which is what I did at first. So, my advice is to thoroughly examine the mechanism (easy!) & read the directions & you won't lose your lights. Thank you to the other reviewers for leading the way. Also: the leads on this new leash are even stronger than my other leash, so bonus!
Great leash, great concept. The lights don’t really last up to 2 hours and there is no indicator telling if they’re fully charged. They usually last me about two short walks with my dogs before they start to get so dim they’re useless. Everything else about it is great.
It was great until...
I've really enjoyed this leash for our two dogs. However one of the LED lights must have popped out of the holder and was lost on a night walk so it's not as effective as it was. If there was a way to order replacements for the flashlights rather than having to purchase a whole new leash, that would be great. I have a feeling that this may continue to occur throughout the life of the leash.
Not worth the extra $
I love the dual leash without the lights, however I run with my dogs early morning and decided to try the leash with the lights. Unfortunately the lights need to be charged after each use or they are very dim. In addition, the light has fallen off on more than one occasion. In my opinion, it's not worth the extra money to add the lights.
So far so good
We have 2 strong labradoodles and these work well for walks/runs