Wild Delight Sizzle N’ Heat Wild Bird Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Blended with premium seeds and nuts, it’s specially formulated to attract a wider variety of wild birds.
- With added chili peppers, a known squirrel deterrent, to prevent intruders from eating the food.
- All natural formula contains no corn, milo, millet or chemical preservatives, and can be used in any feeder type.
- Contains added vitamins, minerals, electrolytes and essential amino acids to support overall bird health.
- Perfect for attracting cardinals, finches, nuthatches, jays, chickadees, titmice, grosbeaks and other favorites.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Lyric Finch Small Songbird Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$33.46Chewy Price$43.99List Price$31.79Autoship Price
- Kaytee Nyjer Wild Bird Food, 3-lb$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Harvest Seed & Supply Suet Crunch Wild Bird Food, 8-lb bag$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Brown's Bird Lover's Blend No Squirrels Just Birds Chili Pepper Wild Bird Food, 10-lb bag$25.00Chewy Price$31.99List Price$23.75Autoship Price
- Lyric Supreme Wild Bird Food, 4.5-lb bag$7.70Chewy Price$12.99List Price$7.31Autoship Price
- Harvest Seed & Supply Mealworm Snack Stack Wild Bird Food, 9-oz cake, pack of 6$19.15Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.19Autoship Price
- Wagner's Safflower Seed Premium Wild Bird Food, 5-lb bag$11.48Chewy Price$10.91Autoship Price
- Lyric Delite High Protein No Waste Mix Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$42.99Chewy Price$51.99List Price$40.84Autoship Price
- Don Roberto Energizer Gamebird & Poultry Feed, 50-lb bag$37.65Chewy Price$35.77Autoship Price
- Colorful Companions Chickadee Blend Premium Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$38.24Chewy Price$44.99List Price$36.33Autoship Price
- Colorful Companions Nut + Berry Blend Premium Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$42.86Chewy Price$49.99List Price$40.72Autoship Price
- Lyric Nyjer Seed Wild Bird Food, 10-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Sunflower Kernels, Sunflower Seed, Peanuts...||Sunflower Seed, Safflower Seed, Peanuts...||Sunflower Kernels, Peanuts, Sunflower Seed...||Sunflower Kernels, Peanuts, Pistachios...||Sunflower Chips, Peanut Pieces, Cracked Corn...|
|Bird Type||Wild Bird||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee, Nuthatch||Wild Bird, Finch, Bunting...||Wild Bird, Chickadee, Jay, Nuthatch, Woodpecker, Parakeet||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Junco, Nuthatch, Titmouse|
|Food Form||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend|
|Food Flavor||N/A||N/A||Fruits & Vegetables||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
107 Customer Reviews
Wild Delight Sizzle & Heat Wild Bird Food
I wouldn’t recommend getting this product U will be wasting ur money if ur trying to keep squirrels out of ur birdseed. They absolutely love it!!
No Squirrels . . but sparrows love it
This is great at keeping squirrels away. The chickadees, jays, cardinals, and, woodpeckers love it. The only issue is that the sparrows love this stuff also. Now, if you like sparrows this stuff is dynamite. However, unfortunately, once the sparrows start at the feeder they pretty much keep all the other birds away. The sparrows decimate the feeder in a single day. Before the sparrows found the feeder I could go a couple of days without having to refill. The sparrows pretty much took care of that. This bird food is to keep the squirrels away and for that it is definitely 5 stars on my list. I can't really fault the seed for attracting sparrows. I'm going to go with a small mesh tube bag without any way for the sparrows to perch and that should solve that problem.
DOES NOT DETER SQUIRRELS
Claims to deter squirrels. I have a photo of the squirrel feasting on the supposedly hot seed, but of course I get an error message so can't share that with you. Very disappointing and total waste of money.
The birds love this seed and no squirrels!
This has been the best bird seed. It draws a large variety of birds with no squirrels at all. Would recommend this seed to all bird lovers.
Squirrels love it
Squirrels are not at all deterred by the heat! They just crack the sunflower seeds and go to town. I’ve given up trying to deter them, gave up & feed the little fat buggers (cheaper) wildlife food! Still have one who prefers food from the feeders oh well
Expensive and doesn’t work
Bought this with high hopes, that it may help, even a little! No way chased the squirrel off 3 times in 15 minutes ! He liked it ! Going to try to add the picture I took .
This is THE BEST
I have about 20 feeders around my house in Pittsburgh, PA, with cameras on most of them because I am obsessed with what happens around my feeders. Since I started using this feed, my yard is busier than it has ever been. The woodpeckers, cardinals, blue jays, et al - LOVE this stuff, and I've been using it for more than a year now. The raccoon are my enemy - and they hate this seed. Squirrels will eat bits and pieces mid-winter when they are starving, but it's so little that it doesn't make me upset. I use it in all of my feeders AND I put piles of it on a ledge on my back patio. (I'm not a review-person, but someone wrote that birds wouldn't eat this - and this is simply not true. I put about 8 cups out last night, and I saw on my cameras today about 75 of 10 different types of birds. At one point, 10-12 cardinals were together on just two of the feeders). I spend a small fortune on this seed because of the sheer quantity that I use.
worth a try
Have tried other brands of "spiced" seed to no avail but was still hopeful that this brand would work...alas my southern hot sauce loving squirrels are not deterred! Seed was good quality and price was fair just not hot enough.
We tried this mix to try to eliminate squirrels from hanging around. Either they are starving or they just enjoy the pepper. Who knows. We use the pepper suet and they definitely dislike that. They are all over this seed mix.
Birds love it, squirrels not at all
After having many feeders destroyed by squirrels there is Peace at all my feeders