Wild One Bolt Bite Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made from 100% natural rubber that is BPA and phthalate-free.
- Top-rack dishwasher safe for convenient and hygienic cleaning.
- Features two fillable ends for hiding solid treats or peanut butter.
- Great for chewers of all types, from teething puppies to strong-jawed adult dogs.
- Try filling it with peanut butter or another spreadable treat and freeze—frozen snacks last longer for extended fun!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetSafe Frosty Cone Chew Dog Toy, Medium/Large$11.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Aquatic Pals Plush & TPR Variety Pack Dog Toy, 6 count$12.98Chewy Price
- SodaPup Can Treat Dispenser Dog Toy, Orange, X-Large$19.39Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Petstages Peanut Stuffer Treat Dispenser Dog Toy$4.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- SodaPup Coffee Cup Treat Dispensing Tough Dog Chew Toy, Green, Large$15.99Chewy Price
- Nylabone Stuffable Dog Chew Toy, Red, Small$4.64Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Wild One Twist Toss Treat Dispensing Dog Toy, Tan$9.99Chewy Price$10.00List Price
- Petstages Carrot Stuffer Treat Dispenser Dog Toy$7.35Chewy Price$14.49List Price
- Playology All Natural Beef Scented Plush Squeaky Ball Dog Toy, Large$17.25Chewy Price$19.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||N/A||Nylon, Chicken Flavor.||N/A||N/A||Nylon and Natural Flavor.|
|Toy Feature||Teething||Tough Chewer, Dental||Teething||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental|
|Material||Rubber||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Not For Chewers
My dog loved this toy. It’s very unique and fun. But he’s a strong chewer and he had the ends destroyed in no time. He was able to chew off small chunks of rubber from each end so I had to toss it. I would recommend this toy but only to dogs that are not heavy chewers.
My bully breed mix has had a few weeks with this toy now and, shockingly, he has only managed to leave a few little indents. He loves when I stick peanut butter in the ends, too!
Didn't last long
I have a pitbull who is tough chewer and this lasted around 10min, would work best for a dog who is a moderate or light chewer.
real happy with it
Another good neutral dog toy, like the quality. Haven't tried putting treats in it yet but I will.