Wishbone Ocean Grain-Free Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This holistic, small batch recipe includes 95% protein from salmon and fish and has been formulated for dogs of all life stages so you can feed from puppy through senior without having to switch.
- It's a grain and gluten-free, hypoallergenic formula prefect for dogs that have allergies or ingredient sensitivities.
- All natural ingredients that are free from artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, by-products, fillers, or corn so you know you're feeding your pet the best.
- Antioxidant-rich blueberries and cranberries, and tropical papayas and mangoes provide exceptional nutrients. Floral botanicals like Chamomile, Peppermint, Basil, and Oregano add essential vitamins and minerals for overall health.
- Fish is loaded with omega fatty acids and the King Salmon used in this kibble helps to promote healthy skin and a shiny coat.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wishbone Pasture Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$41.99Chewy Price$39.89Autoship Price
- Horizon Pulsar Grain-Free Turkey Recipe Dry Dog Food, 8.8-lb bag$23.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Lotus Oven-Baked Senior Small Bites Recipe Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$28.79Chewy Price
- Health Extension Grain-Free Buffalo & Whitefish Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$23.73Chewy Price$23.98List Price$22.54Autoship Price
- DealCaru Real Pork Stew Grain-Free Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$59.88Chewy Price$56.89Autoship Price
- Horizon Pulsar Grain-Free Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food, 8.8-lb bag$22.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- CANIDAE Grain-Free PURE Limited Ingredient Lamb & Pea Recipe Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$42.99Chewy Price$40.84Autoship Price
- DealCaru Real Chicken Stew Grain-Free Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$47.90Chewy Price$59.88List Price$45.50Autoship Price
- Health Extension Grain-Free Tasty Turkey Stew Canned Dog Food, 13.2-oz, case of 12$34.52Chewy Price$36.88List Price$32.79Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Boxer Puppy Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$109.99Chewy Price$104.49Autoship Price
- VICTOR Purpose Performance Formula Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Triumph Free Spirit Grain-Free Deboned Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food, 13-lb bag$36.98Chewy Price$35.13Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Salmon Meal, Potatoes, Tapioca...||Duck Meal, Fish Meal, Potatoes...||Beef Meal, Lamb Meal, Peas...||Lamb Meal, Potatoes, Tapioca...||Buffalo Meal, Field Pea, Chickpeas...|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Grain-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free||Grain-Free|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Heart Care, Appetite Stimulation, N/A||Digestive Health, Heart Care, Appetite Stimulation, N/A||Digestive Health, Heart Care, Appetite Stimulation||Digestive Health, Heart Care, Appetite Stimulation, N/A||—|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Seafood & Fish||Duck, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Beef, Lamb, Meat||Lamb, Meat, Seafood & Fish||Buffalo, Meat|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
My puppy does well with this food. It has a slightly fishy smell that I don’t like but Milly is just fine with it! In my last order, one of the bags was open at a seam, causing quite a mess. I repackaged it in zip lock bags. I’m guessing it was caused by rough handling in transit.
Happy my dog loves it
I gave this a gift to my friend whose dog just celebrated its birthday. Been thinking of getting one for my dog, too, and this met my requirements. Happy because his skin improved.
High Quality dog food
Super pleased with this food. I switched my dog over from Victor brand and saw a difference in her overall health, her poop is significantly smaller, and the food itself smells way less too. I feel good about feeding this to her!
I had my boy on another 5star food that cost much more. His skin was scaly but I never thought it was the food after-all it was the #1 rated kibble... My groomer said try switching foods...I got Wishbone and now his skin is great for a 14yr old. Doesn't hurt that the size is great for his old teeth and he is actually enjoying his food. I wish more folks would give it a try. My two boys would rather have people food but they eat this willingly and that is saying something.
Great all around
Great food and fast shipping. My dog loves this food and I love the free automatic shipping
Great food for Golden Retrievers
Very pleased with Wishbone Ocean for our two Golden Retrievers that are two years and 7 months old. They love the taste of Ocean, better than Pasture or Lake. Both have beautiful coats and are minimal digestion issues with this food.
My dogs love it. I tried a lot of brands but with Wishbone they have no allergic reactions, no diarrhea, and they always eat it all right away.
My baby loves it!
My 45 pound Pointer loves this food! After years of trying to find a healthy food she enjoys....search is over.
Left and came back
We have used all three varieties of this brand...left for another brand but stools were excessive and came back. I have 2 German shepherds, one who is elderly, and a jackapoo. The kibble size is perfect for all the dogs. It is hard to find a food without chickpeas when you want a grain-free and gluten-free food, and Wishbone is the answer for us. I appreciate that the product is from New Zealand so the food is clean. They assimilate the food very well so stools are minimal compared to high plant protein foods. I do supplement with Omegease for their coats and joints. This is a good, affordable, healthy dry food! Glad we came back to Wishbone!
Love this food
This is the only food my German Shepherd can eat! We have tried so many and this is the only food his stomach can tolerate.