Wishbone Roost Grain-Free Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Lovingly made in small batches with New Zealand cage-free chicken to retain its natural goodness.
- Seasoned with an exquisite balance of herbal botanicals, cranberries and blueberries for a nutrient-boosting feast for the senses.
- Filler-free recipe has a greater concentration of nutrients per cup of food which means you can feed less to your cat compared to other pet foods.
- Great for all life stages with 90% protein plus added vitamins and minerals.
- All-natural recipe free from added corn, fillers, soy or wheat or artificial colors or flavorings.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hound & Gatos Grain-Free Cage Free Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 2-lb bag$15.33Chewy Price$14.56Autoship Price
- Weruva Slide N' Serve Love Connection Chicken & Salmon Dinner Pate Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 5.5-oz pouch, case of 12$28.99Chewy Price$29.88List Price$27.54Autoship Price
- BFF Tuna & Salmon Soulmates Dinner in Gelee Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$33.99Chewy Price$35.76List Price$32.29Autoship Price
- Weruva Classic Cat Too Hot to Handle Chicken, Duck & Salmon in Gravy Stew Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz pouch, 12 count$21.99Chewy Price$22.68List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- DealWeruva Cats in the Kitchen Cattyshack with Chicken & Shrimp Pate Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz pouch, case of 12$20.99Chewy Price$21.48List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Duck & Tuna Tap Dance Wet Cat Food, 3-oz pouch, pack of 12$17.99Chewy Price$19.08List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Castor & Pollux PRISTINE Grain-Free Wild-Caught Whitefish Recipe Morsels in Gravy Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz, case of 24$52.56Chewy Price$49.93Autoship Price
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Turkey & Tuna Tweet Me Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz can, pack of 12$17.99Chewy Price$19.08List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Tender & True Limited Ingredient Ocean Whitefish & Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- BFF Tuna & Chicken 4-Eva Dinner in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$33.99Chewy Price$35.76List Price$32.29Autoship Price
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Chicken & Tuna Tubular Wet Cat Food, 3-oz pouch, pack of 12$17.99Chewy Price$19.08List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Chicken & Lamb Laugh Out Loud Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz can, pack of 12$19.49Chewy Price$20.28List Price$18.52Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Meal, Fish Meal, Tapioca...||Beef Meal, Lamb Meal, Peas...||Duck, Salmon Meal, Peas...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Pea Protein...||Salmon, Chicken Meal, Pea Protein...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Beef, Lamb, Meat||Duck, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
21 Customer Reviews
My Orange loved it
Tried this cat food for my Orange. Glad that he's not picky about it. He loved it. I guess because of its smell and flavor. I'm glad that it is available here.
was thinking about this till I seen the ash content u told it had ash is the worst thing u can give a cat when will they learn this n quit putting it in cat food
High in carbs
All my cats seem to like. But, I read it was considerably higher in carbs. Ok for 2 young guys but not for older ones.
Grain free living
We love wishbone pet food for cats! Smells so good all 3 cats come running when it’s dinner time! Great for picky eaters like Zoey! I had to feed the cats separate food before & now all 3 cats can eat the same food! Since switching to wishbone cat food we’ve also noticed a considerable difference in the litter box! (Less stool!!)
Not enthsiastic but will a eat little
I am tired of trial and error if only suppliers would give out sample bags to try with cats. I know I would be willing to pay for it. I give these bags to cat shelter or to needy families with cats or people that spay, neuter and release as the big shelters don't take open bags so I guess they eaten by others but my 5 cats still don't have a food they love and don't throw up. I am so sick of cleaning up throw from these foods
Good ingredients but smells weird
Good ingredients why I bought to try it but cats did not enjoy it, ate it reluctantly.
This is one brand that doesn't cause my underweight kitty to vomit!
Hooray for this brand. I have one cat out of three that underweight issues. He is around 12 years of age, has been diagnosed with kidney disease which IS manageable with supplements, but cannot put on weight with just wet food. I was given a sample of this brand and WOW, my underweight senior boy just loved it and didn't throw up. I am ordering a large bag today and look forward to incorporating it into his diet.
super picky cat
My cat loves Wishbone Roost. On her first try of it she had her old dry cat food in one bowl and the Roost in another and she immediately went for the Roost. I am so happy and so relieved because this year I have spent close to $100 on different dry foods for her, but to no avail. Thank you so much for offering such a quality product and your prices are fair and delivery is swift, to boot!
My furry mafia has never reacted to the bag being opened like they did with this brand! Most dried varieties has a processed kibble smell but this one smells like herb roasted chicken that caused all my fuzzies to crowd around in anticipation. They were actually pushing each other out of the way to get closer to get a better sniff. Sometimes with other dry food, they will eat it and then it will upset their stomachs but I haven't had any issues since I incorporated this brand into their morning dry routine. Sometimes I even add it to the wet food in the evening when they are being picky and they wolf it down. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT!!!
Can’t make up my mind
Some of our kitties seemed to like it, some seem to put off by the aroma which honestly is just a bit overpowering. So I thought I would try mixing it in with their regular dry food....now they won’t go near their bowls :-(