Wobble Wag Giggle Ball Glow in the Dark Squeaky Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Glows in the dark so your pup can play during the day or at night—just put it under a light source for at least 30 seconds!
- Paw-fect for dogs of all ages and sizes.
- Makes enticing giggle sounds every time you or your dog moves it.
- The durable, pet-safe, phthalate-free vinyl material is great for indoor and outdoor play.
- The 6 clutch pockets make it easy for your pup to pick up.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealFrisco Fetch Squeaking Birthday Tennis Ball Dog Toy, 3-Pack$6.01Chewy Price
- Pet Qwerks Blinky Babble Ball Dog Toy, Large$6.84Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- dealFrisco Motivational Tennis Balls Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$5.25Chewy Price
- KONG Flexball Dog Toy, Medium/Large$9.08Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Pet Qwerks Talking Babble Ball Dog Toy, Large$10.71Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Hyper Pet Grab Tabs Soccer Ball Dog Toy, 7.5-in$19.95Chewy Price
- As Seen on TV Wobble Wag Giggle Ball Dog Toy$14.88Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- dealPlanet Dog Orbee-Tuff LED Strobe Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy, White$16.99Chewy Price$18.49List Price
- KONG Jumble Disc Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$20.99Chewy Price
- The Virtually Indestructible Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, 6-in$12.95Chewy Price
- Nylabone Power Play Basketball B-Ball Gripz Dog Toy, Large$18.86Chewy Price$26.19List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky, Outdoor, Crinkle, Glowing & Light-Up, Exercise||Squeaky||Glowing & Light-Up, Bouncy, Exercise||Squeaky, Outdoor, Crinkle, Exercise||Bouncy, Exercise|
|Material||Plastic||Rubber||Thermoplastic Rubber, Rubber, Plastic||Plastic||Thermoplastic Rubber, Rubber, Plastic|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
91 Customer Reviews
Not what I was hoping for
The ball was fun for one of my doodles for a bit, easy pick up due to the areas on the ball made for picking up with my pups teeth, it made cute sounds but it DID NOT glow in the dark at all and it got wet and haven't heard a sound from it since. I bought 2 of these and plan to give one as a gift but I will have to warn them of these things. I would not purchase again.
Doberman loves this
My Doberman Kona absolutely loves this ball. It doesn’t require batteries and it makes funny sounds that are different from the other toys he owns. The best part is he can pick it up with the holes in the ball so he walks around very proud with it!
We have high energy Aussies and this ball is the greatest entertainment for them. They bark at the sounds and roll and chase it until they are worn out. The only downfall we have found is it will break if they push it into cement or a wood wall hard. And the sink if pushed in a pond.
Great laughs and barking
This is sure a great investment. My 6 month puppy has such a great time with it. She is a mini Australian shepherd and has had this ball for a couple weeks. She plays with the ball so much that at night I have to take it away so she can get some sleep. This is going to be around for a long time. You will not be disappointed.
corgi loves it
I bought one about a year ago best investment yes my dog ate a hole in it but I would definitely buy another one. It last a long time and Tucker is very Entertained day and day.
At first my yellow lab was scared of this toy and its unusual noises. But the next day, she was all about it!! Although we only let her play with it in small doses, ( the noise is a little much) it keeps her attention and she LOVES it .
fun for my dog
This my second Wobble Wag Giggle. My dog loves it and plays and plays. My only problem is that I have trouble getting the glow in the dark to work. I follow the directions and put it under light for awhile, but it still does not glow.
It's a blast!
Excellent product tough and very durable. Definitely keeps dogs entertained.
I love this giggle ball it is hard and stands up to playing soccer and bouncing off the walls, It got caught under the recliner and squished, but after a couple of hours was round again; the noise tubes came loose and now rattle around inside the ball, making even crazier rattle sounds with the giggle sounds. I would play with this all day if my people would play too!
Not worth it
I was so excited to get this for my 10 month old puppy, Harley. She played with it for less than 4 hours and it is now destroyed. Like the giggle sounds but the way it is built is lacking. Won’t buy this again.