Wondercide Geranium & Citronella Dog & Cat Shampoo Bar, 4-oz bar
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A natural shampoo bar to add to your flea and tick protection plan. Citronella cleanses and moisturizes the skin and coat, leaving behind a fresh scent.
- Gentle on pets but effective against pests and daily dirt, promoting clean, healthy skin and a lustrous coat. This shampoo bar is paw-fect for pets of all ages and all fur types.
- Cruelty-free shampoo bar contains natural essential oils and coconut oil, which produces an irresistible lather and rinses clean. It’s also 100% free from harsh chemicals, artificial colors, fragrances, sulfates, parabens, phthalates, sulfates and synthetic pesticides.
- Easy to use and washes out in less time than some liquid shampoos, making bath time convenient for you and your pet.
- Eco-friendly vegan formula made in the USA and lasts longer than liquid shampoo, while producing less plastic waste. Every purchase comes with a cedarwood holder.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Envirogroom Hypo Active Tearless Grapefruit Pet Shampoo, 17-oz bottle$9.38Chewy Price$19.95List Price$8.91Autoship Price
- Envirogroom Great White Whitening & Color Enhancing Pet Shampoo, 17-oz bottle$14.36Chewy Price$19.95List Price$13.64Autoship Price
- Special FX Tropical Passion Facial & Body Dog & Cat Shampoo, 17-oz bottle$17.95Chewy Price$19.95List Price$17.05Autoship Price
- Stazko No Rinse Dog & Cat Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$16.00Chewy Price$15.20Autoship Price
- Pawstruck Keto-C Dog, Cat & Horse Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$19.77Chewy Price$19.95List Price
- Pawstruck Pearlbrite Dog & Cat Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$16.50Chewy Price
- Pawstruck EFA Deodorizing Dog, Cat & Horse Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$18.31Chewy Price
- Warren London Pomegranate & Fig Exfoliating Butter Dog Wash, 1-gal bottle$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Best Shot Scentament Spa Oatmeal Lemon Vanilla & Jojoba Dog & Cat Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$8.85Chewy Price$14.20List Price$8.41Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Natural Oatmeal Soothing Anti-Itch Dog Creme Rinse, 1-gal bottle$35.67Chewy Price$40.39List Price$33.89Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Bio-Med Coal Tar Veterinary Strength Dog Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$13.25Chewy Price$16.25List Price$12.59Autoship Price
- Best Shot M.E.D. 3% Chlorhexidine Dog, Cat & Horse Skin Treatment, 12-oz bottle$11.19Chewy Price$15.25List Price$10.63Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Saponified Oils (Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Shea Butter...||Saponified Oils (Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Shea Butter...||—||—||Deionized Water, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Coco Betaine...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Puppy, Kitten, Adult, Senior||Adult|
|Health Feature||—||—||Itch & Redness Remedy, Dander||—||—|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
I wasn't sure how a bar shampoo would work on my terrier mix with medium/long hair. To my surprise it was wonderful! I loved the scent and it had a great lather. Will definitely purchase again
I've tried loads of different kinds of liquid shampoos/soaps for my dogs, and always run into the same issue of needing to use large quantities to achieve results (lather, noticible cleaning factor). Plus, the majority need to be rinsed....and rinsed....and rinsed (pretty large portion of bath time for rinsing) until it seems they have been sufficiently rinsed out. I've been using the wondercide pet and home sprays which are hugely appealing because they are all natural, and I absolutely love them. So when I saw their bar soap for dogs I was really excited to try it.....and of course it's amazing!!! I completley love the fact that #1 I don't have to mess around with a bottle/ squeezing/ slipping/ dropping etc #2 this soap leathers up great! And it gets the dogs CLEAN! #3 the amount of rinsing required was much less than with other shampoos I've used #4 it smells fantastic, leaves the doggos lightly scented #5 I washed two 65lb German Shepherds, and still have 3/4 of the bar left! For me its WELL worth the price, and I will definitley be continuing to use this soap!
This bar shampoo does not last! I went through a bar on my 3 short haired dogs in one bath each. Also’ the scent did not seem very strong, almost undetectable. It did lather nicely and.was easy to rinse.
Rich lather that seems soothing to their skin. Not sure if it does anything to repel fleas? As a bar shampoo it's easier to use than liquid.