Wondercide Outdoor Flea & Tick Concentrate for Dogs & Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This naturally-derived formula is a safe alternative to conventional pesticide sprays, zappers and foggers but still helps kill and repel mosquitos, fleas, ants, ticks, roaches, flies, gnats, no-see-ums, scorpions, chinch bugs, Japanese beetles and more.
- It’s safe for pets and people of all ages and you don’t have to wait for it to dry. Simply place in any applicator, add water and spray your backyard.
- You can use it on your lawn, patio, grass, garden, flowers, brick, paint and more to help treat a current infestation or to help prevent one from starting.
- A cruelty-free, biodegradable pest protection formulated with plant-based ingredients and made in the USA without harsh chemicals, artificial colors, fragrances or harsh pesticides.
- Naturally derived, powered by cedar oil and safe for pets and people when used as directed.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Cedarcide Cedarwood All-Purpose Dog & Cat Bug Spray, 32-oz bottle$31.31Chewy Price$34.00List Price$29.74Autoship Price
- Wondercide Lemongrass Scent Home & Pet Flea & Tick Spray, 4-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Zodiac Flea & Tick Yard & Garden Pet Spray, 32-oz bottle$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Wondercide Yard & Garden Flea & Tick Spray, 32-oz bottle$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Wondercide Peppermint Home & Pet Flea & Tick Spray, 16-oz bottle$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Indoor Flea & Tick Home Spray Refill for Dogs, 96-oz bottle$25.98Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- Black Flag Flea & Tick Spray Growth Regulator Home Treatment, 128-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price$19.09List Price
- ENOZ Trap-N-Kill Flea Trap Refill, 3 count$4.34Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- Vet's Best Tick Killing Tick Treatment Dog Spray, 1-oz bottle$14.59Chewy Price$15.49List Price$13.86Autoship Price
- Cedarcide Original Biting Insect Dog & Cat Spray, Quart$39.94Chewy Price$39.99List Price$37.94Autoship Price
- Nature's Shield Natural Flea & Tick Dog Spray$12.97Chewy Price$12.32Autoship Price
- DiatomaceousEarth Food Grade Flea & Tick Powder for Cats & Dogs, 10-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: 40.42% Cedarwood Oil, 8.74% Sesame Oil, 3.50% Sodium Lauryl Sulfate...||Deionized Water, Organic Soybean Oil, Organic Castor Oil...||Active Ingredients: Essential Oils Of 0.5% Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) And 0.5% Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium)., Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Sodium Sunflowerseedate...||Active Ingredients: 20% 10% Cedarwood Oil, 10% Soybean Oil, Inactive Ingredients: 80% Mineral Oil...||Fipronil 0.29%. Other ingredients: 99.71%.|
|Health Feature||N/A||Anti-Parasitic, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Pest Control||Calming||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
Pet and plant safe!
I live in the Midwest and mosquitos gravitate to me, especially around dusk. Since using this on our yard, I have been able to sit outside in the evening without getting eaten alive! We used as directed, two times about a week apart. I cannot yet attest to the effectiveness on fleas, as we are currently treating our home for those as well as our animals, but I'm hopeful considering the effectiveness on the mosquitos. I love that it's safe for my flowers and veggies, not to mention we don't have to wait to let our animals out after treatment! And your yard smells like a cedar forest for a short while after use! Not overpowering, and doesn't stay for long! Highly recommend this product!
Not worth it
This is supposed to repel mosquitoes. I sprayed the dog pen and grandbabys play area twice and there were still mosquitoes biting me and swarming the dogs. I mixed according to directions. I am very disappointed because I really wanted something safe for all the babies.
Wondercide is Wonderful
I tried Wondercide after years of topical use of flea tick products like frontline & advantix plus lawn treatment. Those other products often left my various dogs with red sore areas on their skin. They reacted as if they were in pain after application. I worried about the environment & cancer causing chemicals. With Wondercide NO FLEAS TICKS MOSQUITOES and no worries about my pooch exposed to harsh chemicals. Better for him. Better for earth. Better for us! I wish I had switched sooner. Birds and bees frogs etc still come around. So I know it's safe.
This Stuff Works
We get a lot of deer in our yard, so we've had a major tick problem. I sprayed the wondercide on my yard and we haven't found a tick on our dogs since (before we were finding a new tick on them every day). It works a lot better than some other yard sprays we've tried that take 2 applications just to be effective.
This product seems to work as well as the stuff the professional service I used to use was using, if not better. It definitely appears to handle flea and tick problem. The tiger mosquitoes do return in short order, but their numbers appear to be reduced (significantly less bites per outing). Immediately after application and the first few days thereafter (provided no rain) seems to be when the product at its best. The fact that it doesn't kill the kids and the pets and that they don't have to be quarantined from the yard makes this one a winner.
It works great. Great option for chemical sprays on pet areas of the yard. Also can use to remove fleas from clothing in wash.
Does the job
My first use was last year and after spraying according to directions my Labrador Kai did not get another tick all season. This year I sprayed about a week ago and will do the follow up spray this week. So far this product works as advertised
Use this on the perimeter of my home. Like that it is pet safe. Highly recommend.
Used the product and it was totally useless. Big waste of big money.
Love, love this stuff
We spray our yard a couple times a year and do not have any problems with fleas or ticks. We were having problems with these little black aunts. The last time we sprayed I had my husband spray all around the foundation of the house and l am so glad he did. I have not seen an aunt since. Love this stuff...