Wondercide Skin Tonic Itch + Allergy Relief Dog & Cat Spray
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps relieve skin irritations quickly, including bug bites, allergies, dry and itchy skin, hot spots, scratching, burns, dermatitis, rashes and more. It can even help relieve excessive licking or chewing.
- Gentle on pets but effective against pests and daily dirt, promoting clean, healthy skin and a lustrous coat. This shampoo bar is paw-fect for pets of all ages and all fur types.
- Soothes, moisturizes and promotes faster healing with natural essential oils like neem, lavender, cedar and lemongrass.
- Cruelty-free and eco-friendly spray made without steroids, alcohol, artificial colors or fragrances, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic pesticides or harsh chemicals, so it’s safe to use around the family.
- Made in the USA and easy to use—apply it to irritated areas like the legs, paws and stomach.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Antiparasitic & Antiseborrheic Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Sulfodene Medicated Dog Shampoo & Conditioner, 12-oz$9.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Vetericyn FoamCare Medicated Shampoo for Pets, 16-oz spray$18.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Allergy Itch Relief Spray for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$12.49Chewy Price$11.87Autoship Price
- Envirogroom Scram Spray Anti Itch Pet Spray, 16-oz bottle$15.95Chewy Price$19.95List Price$15.15Autoship Price
- Relief Spray for Itchy Skin for Dogs, Cats, & Horses 8-oz bottle$10.44Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.92Autoship Price
- Pet MD Benzoyl Peroxide Dog & Cat Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$20.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Vetericyn Plus Antimicorbial Pet Hot Spot Spray, 3-oz bottle$17.09Chewy Price$18.99List Price$16.24Autoship Price
- PetArmor Hydrocortisone Quick Relief Spray for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz bottle$7.06Chewy Price$6.71Autoship Price
- Zymox Topical Dog & Cat Spray, 2-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Pet MD Hydrocortisone Itch Relief Pet Hot Spot Spray, 4-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- DERMagic Skin Rescue Lotion, 8-oz$31.95Chewy Price$32.99List Price$30.35Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Purified Water, Oils Of Neem, Lavender...||Pramoxine HCl 1%, In Base Containing Lactamide Mea (A Lactic Acid Derivative Emollient) and Novasome Microvesicles....||Chlorhexidine Gluconate 2% and Ketoconazole 1% in solubilizing vehicle....||N/A||Active Ingredients (per wipe): Chlorhexidine 2% and Ketoconazole 1% in an alcohol -based solution....|
|Health Feature||N/A||Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health||Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial, First Aid, Skin & Coat Health||Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health||Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial, First Aid, Skin & Coat Health|
|Grooming Tool Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
52 Customer Reviews
Love it, works really well
It has been really helping my dogs with their allergies. I use it in conjunction with desmosent 6 skin oils, and the occasional benadryl. This has helped while those are kicking in. The first use I went to heavy on, you really don't need much. It has a strong odor so it was a lot for the dogs. I think the smell is pleasant, it has a floral/medicineal smell. A light spray works for the iching and doesn't bother there noses. I will be buying this again, and highly recommend it. If your dog has bad allergies I would use this as temporary relief while going about a more substantial routine to get rid of the allergies though. That's how it has worked best for my pups.
Absolutely atrocious smell. My dog's skin is no better! I will not be buying again! I'll continue using benadryl til I find something that works.
This product did not help my dogs at all. I am still searching for something to help
The cat hated the spray from the bottle. Tried to use it several times, without success. The spray is not a gentle spray, more forceful. The company should revise the product.
I may have finally found something that stops my terrier mix from licking his front feet. There’s no medical reason and he doesn’t ALWAYS do it, but this stops him really quickly!
I was impressed
My pug/chihuahua was quite mildly itchy, I thought this was seasonal allergies. We put her on apoquel, then got concerned when she was having a hard time weening off after summer. This stuff seemed to work really well getting us by until we could figure out how to stop her itching
most helpful spray I’ve tried
My dog is always having a rough time with itchy skin. In the summer she has allergies, and in the winter it’s just itchy dryness. The wondercide shampoo bars were helping her skin so much I decided to try this as well. Usually, my dog hates being sprayed with conditioning sprays, and the ones I’ve tried before don’t even really help. When I first started spraying her with this, she seemed annoyed, but after it made contact with her skin and I massaged it in, she seemed very calm and stood still for me to spray more on. She didn’t try to run away like usual. That tells me this felt really good on her skin! I got some on my hands obviously while doing this and it I could also feel this had a cooling soothing effect right on contact. It has a little weight to it and isn’t too watered down. It forms a little bit of a barrier to the skin that takes time to sink in fully. I imagine the challenge with some dogs with longer or thicker coats would be actually getting it through the fur into their skin. The wondercide shampoo bars helped with her seasonal allergies (in combo with supplements) but since it isn’t allergy season now, I can’t comment on this product for that purpose.
This product really works! It is the only thing that has stopped my Springer from constantly chewing his butt. I just wish Chewy carried the larger size container that is available elsewhere.
This stuff is great! Labeled as a natural skin conditioner but also gets rid of fleas! I sprayed it on my cats and combed them with a flea comb! Fleas do not like this product! It doesn’t kill the fleas out right! You will have to reapply it after a few days but it’s all natural ingredients! Of course cats don’t like stuff sprayed on them that’s why I would mostly treat the flea comb first then comb them!
Answer to my prayers...
This is the ONLY product I've used (and I have tried so many products, it quit being funny years ago) on one of my dogs with serious skin issues, and had it HELP her. I'll recommend trying it to anyone concerned with the comfort of their dog.