World's Best Picky Cat Unscented Clumping Corn Cat Litter
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Powerful multi-cat litter delivers long-lasting odor control to help keep your home smelling fresh.
- A quick clumping formula that’s easy to scoop with no scraping necessary!
- Flushable and safe for most septic and sewer systems for easy litter box maintenance.
- Completely lightweight and 99% dust free, which means less mess and cleaner air.
- 100% free from harmful chemicals and artificial perfumes, so it’s safe for pets, people and the planet!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Multi-Cat Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$15.69Chewy Price$16.60List Price$14.91Autoship Price
- Boxiecat Air Lightweight Unscented Premium Clumping Cat Litter, 6.5-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Frisco Unscented Clumping Corn & Wheat Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$20.63Chewy Price$19.60Autoship Price
- Boxiecat Extra Strength Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 28-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- dealNaturally Fresh Multi-Cat Fresh Unscented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 14-lb bag$15.76Chewy Price$18.99List Price$14.97Autoship Price
- BoxiePro Deep Clean Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 16-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- World's Best Multiple Cat Lotus Blossom Scented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 14-lb bag$15.75Chewy Price$18.99List Price$14.96Autoship Price
- Almo Nature Unscented Clumping Grass Plant-Based Cat Litter, 5-lb bag$12.49Chewy Price$19.99List Price$11.87Autoship Price
- Boxiecat Air Lightweight Extra Strength Unscented Clumping Cat Litter, 11.5-lb bag$29.79Chewy Price$29.99List Price$28.30Autoship Price
- Boxiecat Premium Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 28-lb bag$23.08Chewy Price$21.93Autoship Price
- dealNaturally Fresh Alpine Meadow Scented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 14-lb bag$15.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Pioneer Pet SmartCat Unscented Clumping Grass Cat Litter, 5-lb bag$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Litter Feature||Clumping, Multi-Cat, Odor Control...||Clumping, Unscented, Flushable...||Clumping, Odor Control, Flushable...||Unscented, Flushable, Odor Control...||Flushable, Odor Control, Clumping, Unscented, Multi-Cat, Eco-Friendly|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||—||—||Corn, Cassava|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
157 Customer Reviews
A Mixing Marvel
Our 5 year old male is sure that outside is the place to do his business, even though confined to our yard. By mixing the Picky Cat with the Original World's Best Cat Litter, I was able to provide a more inviting indoor option than the litter box using only the Original Corn Cat Litter. I'm only mixing about 1 Picky to 3 Original, but he seems to find that acceptable. So glad Chewy is now carrying both.
last longer less smell!
This is my cats favorite litter. If we use something else she poops in the bathtub.. we are cat sitting 2 other cats, their mom brought regular cat litter and the smell from it was horrible in hours but with this litter it wasn’t bad for at least a day. After the day we scooped and it was back to smelling less, the other litter was still stinky after being scooped. This litter is also septic safe so we just scoop into the toilet and go, it’s less waste and less work. I wouldn’t use any other litter!! I would give 10 stars if I could.
Used This for Years
We have used the World's Best for years. We've only changed within the brand to lavender or multi-cat or low dust. We've tried others, but like this best! We have five cats and four litter boxes of it.
I have tried many forms of kitty litter over the years. World's Best seems to be the best. Nobody can tell that we have a cat unless you see him. No smell.
Better than original
I have tried the original (green bag) and the multiple cats (red bag). I have 5 cats. This works better than either the original or the multi cat version. Clumps better, lasts longer before getting all saw-dusty.
Too much clean up.
I was excited about this litter not being clay based after reading an article and actively trying to find a non- clay based litter. Unfortunately, and I don't understand why this happened only with this litter, but my cats would get pee soaked litter on their feet and track it all over the house - or it would just be stuck all over their foot or feet. It was also very dusty, Franco had to be wiped down after coming out of the litter box. I just got tired of all the clean up and went back to my old litter.
It really works!
We had to change the location of our litter boxes because we got a dog. One of the cats was NOT amused, and showed it by pooping on the beds. Closing all the bedroom doors was not an option, as that left the litter boxes in the hallway. We had tried deterrent sprays and other methods. We were at our wits' end until we discovered this litter. I do have to say that it doesn't control odor as well as the walnut shell litter we had been using, but mixing the two together provides the best of both worlds, and our problem cat is behaving again!
Next Generation Litter
I have been using World's Best Cat Litter for many years and normally use the original formula. In fact, I believe it to be superior to the multiple cat formula. While picking up litter at a local store, they only had one bag of the original and I needed two bags. (I rescue and fostering for a small private organization.) When I saw this, I decided to try it. I've been using this for a few weeks now and I find it doesn't break down nearly as much as the original, which turns powdery after usage especially with my 'persistent diggers'.
Literally The Best
I had two senior indoor cats. One decided she wouldn’t use litter any longer, despite having multiple boxes scattered around the house, tried many options to correct her behavior with no luck. Had used their multi-cat formula for years and loved it, pink bag was recommended for the attractant. It worked immediately! Safi now uses the box every time.
Picky Cat, from World's Best Cat Litter, seems to be a litter that keeps the cats using the litter box rather than the newspapers under it! I don't know what is in this, but it really seems to have done the trick! No wet spots around the litter box since I got this!