Wysong Epigen 90 Starch Free Dry Ferret Food, 5-lb bagBy Wysong
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Ultra-high protein, meat-based diet is formulated to optimize your furry friend’s wellness with 62% protein including real organic chicken.
- Patent-pending extrusion process creates a truly starch-free diet that closely mirrors the diet he was biologically designed to eat.
- Also features chia seeds and apple pectin, along with beneficial probiotics, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals; rich omega fatty acids help support healthy skin and a lustrous coat.
- Made in the USA at Wysong’s manufacturing facilities with domestically-sourced, USDA and FDA-approved ingredients.
- Serve as a complete meal, topper or incremental protein booster; also an ideal therapeutic aid for convalescence, strength enhancement, immune stimulation, weight loss, or any condition requiring a high-protein diet.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Meal, Organic Chicken, Meat Protein Isolate...||Chicken Meal, Organic Chicken, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols)...||Poultry By-Product Meal, Ground Brown Rice, Dehulled Soybean Meal...||Organic Chicken, Chicken Meal, Potato Protein...||Chicken By-Products (Organs Only), Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal...|
|Health Feature||N/A||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health||N/A||Vitamins & Minerals|
|Small Pet Type||Ferret||Ferret||Ferret||Ferret||Ferret|
|Special Diet||Starch Free, High-Protein||High-Protein||N/A||High-Protein||High-Protein|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
53 Customer Reviews
Best KIBBLE for a ferret
I think this is THE BEST kibble you can get for your ferret, who doesn't eat Raw. Do NOT get the Marshalls' stuff. Ferrets are obligate carnivores. They need MEAT in their diets - no grains!!! This is one of the safest ferret foods. Yo can also try the Digestive Support if your ferret is having pooping issues.
Fur kids paws down
Well my ferrets didn't care for this wysong ferret food i got runny poop and food kick out all over the cage to eat there other foods other ferrets might like but mine don't
Don't like it
Its a good food ig but my ferrets refuse to eat it so I wasted money now have to get the money to get new food
Ferret food i use for a kitty
I bought this for my ferret whom passed earlier this year. But now my elderly kitty eats. He loves it and it is a great food for cats. No starch small bite sized pieces and great nutrition. My cat is around 15 years old
Best Dry Ferret Kibble
When I first got my girls, they were only on Marshalls' ferret food, which is a very cheap food with very little nutritional value. After doing lots of research and trying this food out about a year ago, I've had no issues with it whatsoever. My ferrets took a little bit to adjust to the food but since then, any issues caused by Marshalls' food were resolved. The best food to feed ferrets is raw food, and then FDR, which I try to offer them on occasion as well, but in my opinion, no other dried kibble can match this one!
I've been buying this food for several years. I mix one bag of this with two bags of Marshall's Carnivore Plus. They both have higher protein and in case I'm unable to get one or the other, then they're still use to whichever I'm able to get.
They love it!
One of the 4 kibbles I give my boys. Their coats are so soft and they absolutely love it.
Dry and questionable ingredients
If you’re gonna feed kibble to your ferrets, try ziwi air dried food for cats instead. A bit on the pricey side but totally worth it. Has everything your ferret needs and nothing that can harm them.
My ferret prefers this food
I tried mixing my ferrets old food with Wysong to adjust her eating but now if I mix her old brand with Wysong she just digs it out of her bowl.
When I first switched my ferrets to this food they did fine. But for some reason, they developed really lose stools later on. After I took this food out of their mix of kibble, their poop got better. I didn't want to waste the remainder of this kibble, so I gave a small scoop to my dog with his normal dinner. This also caused problems with his poop. I had a whole unopened bag for back up that chewy helped me return. Great customer service there.