Wysong Optimal Senior Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Formulated especially for senior dogs
- Contains 40% fresh/frozen and dried meats and organs, protein and fats
- super premium dog food also contains very low levels of carbohydrate, low glycemic index, multiple organic ingredient
- unsurpassed levels of enzymes and probiotics, natural omega-3 : omega-6 fatty acid ratios, a superb spectrum of micronutrients, including life stage specific nutraceuticals
- Made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAvoDerm Advanced Sensitive Support Beef Formula Grain-Free Small Breed Adult Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$16.18Chewy Price$20.99List Price$15.37Autoship Price
- DealAvoDerm Advanced Sensitive Support Turkey Formula Grain-Free Small Breed Adult Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- DealDave's Pet Food Grain-Free Beef & Vegetable Cuts in Gravy Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$38.99Chewy Price$37.04Autoship Price
- DealAvoDerm Advanced Senior Health Lamb & Chicken Meal Formula Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$59.99Chewy Price$65.99List Price$56.99Autoship Price
- DealTender & True Turkey & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$10.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- DealHolistic Select Senior Health Chicken Meal & Lentils Recipe Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$77.99Chewy Price$74.09Autoship Price
- DealAvoDerm Advanced Sensitive Support Lamb Formula Grain-Free Small Breed Adult Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$14.50Chewy Price$20.99List Price$13.77Autoship Price
- DealTender & True Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 11-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price$45.99List Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Natural Balance On the Move Chicken & Barley Formula High-Protein Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$20.98Chewy Price$19.93Autoship Price
- DealHolistic Select Adult Health Grain-Free Deboned Turkey & Lentils Recipe Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$77.99Chewy Price$64.59Autoship Price
- DealAnnamaet Original 31% Senior Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- DealCanada Fresh Salmon Canned Dog Food, 6.5-oz, case of 24$55.44Chewy Price$52.67Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Turkey Meal, Turkey, Pea Protein...||Whole Grain Barley, Chicken Meal, Whole Grain Oats...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Oat Groats...||Chicken Meal, Organic Chicken, Turkey Meal...||Chicken, Turkey Meal, Brown Rice...|
|Special Diet||Low Glycemic||Weight Control, Low Glycemic, Non-GMO, With Grain||High-Protein, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||Low Glycemic||Limited Ingredient Diet, High-Protein, Gluten Free...|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Diabetic Support, Digestive Health||Vitamins & Minerals||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health||Skin & Coat Health, Diabetic Support, Digestive Health||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health, Sensitive Skin|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
29 Customer Reviews
Thumbs up from Clara and Amos
My dogs did not even hesitate to eat this food when first served. That is a very positive thing. They enjoy it and I like the extra small kibble pieces. Very easy for my small dogs to eat. Will make this dry food a staple in their diet.
Dogs didn't like
I have a problem with two of my 3 dogs eating their food fast and the other is just plain picky and will hardly eat anything. This dog food will stay in a bowl all day long and the dogs will only grudgingly eat a couple of bites and walk away. If I mix some wet food in it they will eat it more slowly, so while it slowed them down, they really don't care for it.
I have been feeding my dogs Wysong for years and they are beautiful healthy dogs. My two senior dogs are doing well on this Optimal Senior food and still vibrant and silly enough to keep up with their 2 year old puppy brother (who is eating Wysong Optimal Performance). I can't recommend Wysong enough - I would rate them 10 out of 5 stars.
Was having trouble getting my prescription food from the vet. This worked well until I got the prescription food.
I have a mini schnauzer and a westie. The westie is very pick. I've tried every premium kibble on the market b/c they eat dry kibble for 'breakfast' and another dibble and canned food for 'dinner'. This is the first food that they both inhale like crazy and beg for a few more pellets. Nice small size the any small dog will handle well. It is a great tasting, nutrisous food.
Loved by all animals in the house
I purchased this for my 16.5yr old Italian Greyhound & she seemed to like it & was able to eat it w/very few teeth. In addition, my 8 cats loved it!
diabetic dog food
Wasn't sure if my dog would eat this, after mixing with her other low cal food she adjusted to it...so far so good
My boxer loves this
My 13 & 1/2 year old boxer loves this. He has many health problems, lots of meds, Sore gums with hardly any teeth. He's allergic to chicken. I've tried so many premium brands over the years. lastly, I have been making his food to disguise the meds. using the honest kitchen. He does not like it.I came across this food searching chewy and decided to give it a try. WOW, he will even eat this stuff dry. The kibble is small and not oddly shaped so that it hurt his mouth when he eats. I also mix it with canned instinct beef, Halo beef stew or weruva streak frites. The small packages makes it fresher which helps because I know hes lost some sense of smell. This is truly a hidden gem. Great company philosophy as well.
Excellent choice for senior dog
My dog is a 16 year old Bichon Frise. Since switching to this food he is noticeably peppier -- it's like he's de-aged several years. He really likes it, plus his movements are more solid and healthy.
My senior Boston Terrier loves this new food. It was hard to find him the right food that agrees with him. The morsels are a perfect, small size which is great for him because he tends to not fully chew his food.