Yaheetech 40-in Cat Tower w/ Condo
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Features multiple tiers and structures for your kitties to play and lounge.
- Comes with a strap attached, which can be used to fasten the tower to a wall.
- Condo is crafted with two doors and the nest has a removable furry ball.
- Includes a scratching board and four scratching posts to help sharpen your kitty’s claws—and keep them away from your furniture!
- Designed with a plush covering and sisal ropes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 88 to 106-in 3 Level Floor to Ceiling Heavy Duty Cat Tower$75.77Chewy Price$90.85List Price
- Go Pet Club 44-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Beige/Brown$49.00Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Frisco 57-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Cream$80.76Chewy Price
- Yaheetech Professional 42-in Cat Tree, Dark Gray$48.73Chewy Price$58.99List Price
- Yaheetech 33.5-in Plush Cat Tree, Light Gray$46.71Chewy Price$57.99List Price
- Yaheetech 3-Tier 36-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, Dark Gray$52.99Chewy Price$57.99List Price
- Yaheetech 47.5-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, Dark Gray & White$54.99Chewy Price$57.99List Price
- Yaheetech 4-Level 38-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, Dark Gray$53.99Chewy Price$55.99List Price
- Frisco 33-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Dark Charcoal$48.00Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Go Pet Club 49-in Economical Sisal Posts Cat Tree Condo, Gray$49.99Chewy Price$85.00List Price
- Frisco 54 in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Cream$66.49Chewy Price
- Frisco 48-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Brown$61.28Chewy Price$64.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Furniture Features||Condo, Floor-to-Ceiling||Hanging Toys, Condo, Removable Bed||Condo, Hanging Toys, Removable Bed, Anchoring Kit Included||Condo, Hanging Toys||Condo, Hanging Toys, Anchoring Kit Included|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||N/A, 31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches|
|Number Of Condos||1 condo||1 condo||1 condo||1 condo||1 condo|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
38 Customer Reviews
Cute, good buy for the money. Would recommend
Overall this was a decent buy. Not sure why people are saying it takes 3 hours to put together (insert eye roll). The hardest part was the condo because it is hard to see the screws lining up through the padding. The top part does have a decent amount of padding, anymore padding and a cat would fall out of it (so not sure why there was complaints about that either). I had to throw away my last cat tower that I had purchased because it became too wobbly and she had scratched right through the cardboard on the scratching poles. This however seems to be decent and she seems to like it. I will say that the ramp scratching post is a little steep, so it might be difficult for kittens to climb (hence the words might be). But for an adult cat it should not be an issue. I turned the hanging bed area to the side a little bit more because it seems more sturdy that way and with it sitting by the front door I didn't want my door to hit it. The material seems pretty good so far, but I have only just put it together. I only put 4 stars because it took four days to get here from the time that I ordered it and it was originally only supposed to be two. And the last time I ordered something it fell apart within 7 months. Overall it is a decent height for one cat, keeps her away from the dogs when she is annoyed by them, and does not take up a ton of space. For the amount I paid it is a good buy so far!!!!!
We will make do
While I don’t hate this tower, I don’t love it either. I just wanted something for under the window so our cats stop scratching our walls when trying to jump up. So the tower layout seems different than what the stock pictures show. The ramp is just slightly slanted in person. Like darn near straight up and down. That was a bit disappointing. Then the box and the top bed are almost right on top of each other. Making it almost impossible for the cats to jump onto the top. Doesn’t look like that in the pictures. Was easy to assemble though. Again, it will do, but it just doesn’t seem to be structured right overall. Hopefully it holds up decent.
our kitten loves it!
Very happy with the cat tower. Our kitten Poly loves it. She hasn't ventured into the hammock yet but she loves the rest of it. The directions left a lot to be filled in but my husband got it figured out by looking at the photo online. Could do a bit better on directions for this item.
Big Boy loves it!
My cat is a big cat, definitely over the recommended weight limit for this tower I’d assume, but he still owns the thing. He has so much fun playing around on it, even if It has nearly tipped a time or two. (Going to have to attach it to the wall, luckily it came with supplies to do so) I’d say his favorite area is the top as that is his nap spot of choice since putting it together. He also loves scratching the posts very much! Putting it together was SO easy as well! Highly recommend.
Very low quality product
The entire tower falls over when my cats play on it. The basket is their favorite part of this tower and when they use it, it bends the entire tower sideways lifting the base off the floor. The entire tower weighs less than a squirrel, blows over in the wind, super cheap material could have just bought a basket instead of this piece of garbage.
I love the quality of the tree for the price point and my cats love it too. They immediately made it there home and are still jumping all on it as well taking naps throughout the day on it. Thanks chewy
Pops and 4 year old granddaughter put it together. Great learning experience. The 6 month old kitten adores it and has stopped trying to scale the bookshelves. It fit our needs on several levels. Thanks for having a great product. Our daughter now wants to order one for her cats. She even has experienced builders that are ready to repeat the build.
A little wobbly
I love this and my kitty fits perfectly! But the only thing that doesn’t work is the extended arm/nest thing. My cat loves it. But if you live in an apartment where you can’t mount things to the wall, you will have to place something heavy at the base so that when your kitty jumps into the nest, it won’t fall over. So it’s pretty wobbly. But overall, would recommend
The tower is beautiful and easy to assemble. The quality is amazing for the very reasonable price!! Well done!!
The 2 anti- social cats and this momma love this cat tower. I put it in the living room, where everyone is always hanging out, and the girls are always on it. Very sturdy with lots of different areas for them to hang out. We're all very pleased with this purchase and highly recommend!!