Yaheetech 54.5" H Multilevel Indoor Cat Tree & Condo
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 6-level cat tree is designed for more than 1 kitten, small or medium-sized cat to play at the same time, with 2 fur balls for them to enjoy.
- Crafted with eco-friendly materials including non-toxic particle board, soft plush and sisal-wrapped posts.
- Cat tree can hold up to 44 lbs. and a large, secure baseboard helps avoid wobbling or tipping.
- 2 fuzzy condos offer private, warm spots to lounge, while a 3-top lookout lets 3 fur-iends survey their kingdom.
- 3 sisal-wrapped posts at different heights and a corrugated sisal ramp let your kitties indulge their natural scratching instincts and keep sharp claws off your furniture.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 47.5-in Modern Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$74.26Chewy Price
- Yaheetech 61.5-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, Dark Gray$82.99Chewy Price$86.99List Price
- Frisco 59.5-in Heavy Duty Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Dark Charcoal$106.86Chewy Price
- Go Pet Club 63-in Economical Sisal Cat Tree, Beige/Brown$69.00Chewy Price$99.00List Price
- Frisco 80-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Cream$126.41Chewy Price
- Coziwow by Jaxpety 58-in Cat Tree & Condo with Hammock, Grey$79.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech 55-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, Brown$64.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech Multi-Level 52-in Felt Cat Tree & Condo, Light Gray$99.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech 55-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, Brown$66.99Chewy Price
- Go Pet Club 74-in IQ Busy Box Cat Tree Condo, Beige$100.99Chewy Price$198.00List Price
- EliteField 40-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Beige$82.57Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- Frisco 42-in Real Carpet Cat Tree with Condo, Grey$124.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Sisal, Plant Material||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Sisal, Plant Material||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Features||Condo, Hanging Toys||Condo, Hanging Toys||Condo, Hammock, Tunnel||Condo, Hanging Toys, Anchoring Kit Included||Condo, Hanging Toys, Removable Bed, Hammock, Anchoring Kit Included|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||60 inches to 69 inches|
|Number Of Condos||2 condos||2 condos||1 condo||1 condo||1 condo|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
80 Customer Reviews
Good for younger cats
I was very excited to purchase this for my cat as she has been wanting to climb trees lately. I had never really wanted to get a cat tree but thought now was the right time. When I put it together, it ended up being smaller and have tighter spaces than I thought it would be. My cat is 11 years old and very active and she is actually too big for this tree and fell off of it playing for the first time and now won't go near it. I think this is great for younger and smaller cats but the size of it is too compact for older cats.
Fun for elderly cats
Our cats have a very expensive cat tree but seemed bored so I bought them this. They are 18 and 15 years old. Both still very agile and fit. They would not even wait for me to finish putting this together and they were already climbing on it. They like the top house but legs are usually sticking out the windows and doors. The three circular platforms also run small but mine don’t seem to care. They broke one of the dangling ball toys off right away. Overall for the price a nice product.
I got this for my kittens and they absolutely love it. It was not as tall as I thought it would be but good quality and easy to put together. I have not had to mount it to the wall yet so it is pretty stable on its own.
It's decent for the price. I have five cats one being over twenty pounds and was surprised waking up this morning to find his big butt inside the top box sound asleep. It is small so I think it's best for smaller cats. My thirteen pound black cat doesn't seem too fond of how small it is but it may just take time. Our smaller cats seem to like it. Sometimes it takes time for them to get use to it especially since it was just put up last night. I like it and it's there if they want to use it. If your cat likes small spaces then I recommend it. If you have a small place I also recommend it. If you just want something just for your cats to have a choice to have a safe place to go to relax then I recommend it also. Can't complain for the price. Seems sturdy.
Smaller than expected but awesome
I love this cat tree. It was really fun and easy to set up (give yourself 1-2 hours). It is definitely of good quality and I'm excited for my cat to use it. Like other reviewers are saying, the tree is a little smaller than expected, so I would recommend it for smaller or more petite cats.
Nice, Worth it
I got this for my two naturally big boys (13 & 15 lbs) and they love it. Like other reviews stated, it’s a little small for cats on the bigger side but it’s not a problem if you know your kitty likes cat trees. Both of my boys don’t mind at all and still get on all the different levels and condos.
I searched high and low for the perfect cat tree and I believe I found it. We recently got two kittens, brother and sister, and I knew they needed something they could climb on. This cat tree has plenty of perches and cubbies for them to explore along with two hanging ball toys each with a bell. You definitely need 2 people and a little over an hour to set this up but the instructions were easy to follow. There is also a strip that allows you to screw to the wall to prevent it from tipping over as you can see on piece #8 in the photo. It was well worth it and the kitties are thoroughly enjoying it so far!
kittens loving it but out growing it quickly
Had to take it apart and part it together again twice, I kept putting wrong size screw in wrong part. Ugh. Very nice item for the price but the kittens (now 2 1/2 months old) are out growing it fast....they're already hanging tails or a leg or a head off the perches...but they still love it.
to small and to many parts
took me an hour 15 min to put together due to the fack tou has to line up screws with parts that you could not see! did figure out if you hold the peices sidways its much easier . My cats are older cats (not small ) this thing would be great for kittens oe small cats. it is cute !!! but the picture shown makes it look much larger then it is
This is tiny definitely not for fat cats and I would say not even for regular because theirs not enough scratch rope my cats will have this shed apart in a few weeks .