Yaheetech 64-in Rolling Large Bird Cage, Black
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Stand is built with a shelf for extra supply storage.
- Crafted for convenience with a carrying handle on top.
- Features 4 polished wooden perches and 4 eco-friendly feeders.
- Includes a smooth-rolling detachable stand with 360-degree swivel casters.
- Includes 2 side-opening composite doors, slide-out trays and a detachable mesh panel.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Yaheetech 36-in Bird Cage, Large, White$57.04Chewy Price$61.99List Price
- Yaheetech 62.5-in Rolling Large Bird Cage & Detachable Stand, White$89.99Chewy Price$94.99List Price
- Yaheetech 52-in Rolling Bird Cage, Hammered Black, Large$135.99Chewy Price$141.99List Price
- Yaheetech Open Top Rolling Metal Parrot Bird Cage, Black$119.99Chewy Price$121.99List Price
- Yaheetech Play Top Metal Bird Cage, 47-in, Almond$89.72Chewy Price
- Yaheetech Open Playtop Bird Cage Cage, Hammered Black$209.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech Open Play Top Bird Cage Transparent Parrot Cage$91.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech 52-in H Large Bird Rolling Cage & Storage Shelf, Hammered Black$137.67Chewy Price$147.99List Price
- A&E Cage Company 74-in Bird Cage, Classic Blue$198.71Chewy Price$330.99List Price
- A&E Cage Company Flight Bird Cage & Stand, Black$173.25Chewy Price$289.99List Price
- Yaheetech 57-in Rolling Meta Open Top Bird Parrot Cage, Black$125.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Parrot||Parrot, Conure, Cockatoo||Parrot, Cockatiel, Parakeet, Canary, Finch, Conure||Parrot||Lovebird, Parrot, Cockatiel, Parakeet, Canary, Finch, Conure|
|Material||Coated Metal, Plastic, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Steel, Plastic, Metal|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
40 Customer Reviews
STOP SELLING THIS CAGE!
Small birds (who would fit in this cage) need to fly side to side! You want at least 30" long! ... all this cage will result in is poop on the lower perches, and a bored budgie.
Way too small
This cage isn’t meant for anything larger then a parakeet I bought it thinking it was intended for large birds per its advertising and reviews.
Our Bella moved right in!!!
This is the 2nd cage that we have purchased. Both cages are almost identical except with this new one we can open the top. Bella loves to fly around the house so this cage is perfect for her. These cages are well made and easy to put together. A must have for all your feathered friends.
Super Happy Quaker Parrot
Ordered this cage 3 days ago and it came today. I’m super happy with this purchase. Super easy to put together (my 12 year old did it) and much larger than I had pictured in my head. My Quaker parrot is super happy in his new home.
I opened the box excited to put it together. Only to notice that the plastic bottom is broken and cracked.
Very nice for the money
This cage is really nice for most birds. Small and medium. It’s made fairly well and my Conure that is in it loves it. I would highly recommend this cage.
It is what it is
I bought it for a outside porch cage for my green cheek.It's a cage however not for smart parrots to many openings for you bird to get out. Very fragile, had to put zip ties on it to make me feel more secure. However would definitely rethink and save to buy something else. However for smaller birds I think it would work just fine.
I have three budgies and I really liked the size of the cage! It just arrived today and it took me around 20-25 minutes to assemble it. It is a way better upgrade compared to the old cage they had. At first, I was scared that the cage was too tall, but budgies are smart so they are quickly adapting to it. It was also easy to build (my sisters helped me). The perches made me nervous because I thought they were too big for my budgies. So far, they haven’t fallen or had troubles staying still.
Let’s just start out by saying this cage is very well made and pretty easy to assemble. I love the stand it comes on and the rolling wheels. I bought this cage for my new cockatiel to live in temporarily until her feathers grow back from being clipped so we can get her a nice bigger cage. This cage would not be too suitable for flying birds, it is more pretty tall but not too wide.
Want to love it...
I want to love it, I really do, but it took 2 hours to put together. It's fairly easy, however one of the doors was hooked to the wrong wire, which caused several issues. Now i have to get zip ties because i'm worried about certain parts of this cage. Guess I got the funky one.