Yaheetech 79-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo,Dark Gray
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 9 scratching posts, a corrugated sisal ramp and a dangling sisal rope encourage positive scratching behavior.
- 3 high-level perches, 2 cozy condos and a plush basket are purr-fect for multiple cats to enjoy.
- Made of durable and eco-friendly materials including non-toxic particle board and natural sisal.
- Sturdy tree features a big baseboard to prevent it from tipping, while the included safety strap adds extra stability.
- Super-cool sky loungers let your cat enjoy a view from above.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 61-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Dark Charcoal$83.60Chewy Price
- Frisco 33-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$48.00Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Yaheetech Multi-Level 63-in Plush Cat Tree, Beige$81.99Chewy Price$83.99List Price
- Yaheetech 59-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, Dark Gray$85.99Chewy Price$91.99List Price
- Yaheetech 61.5-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, Dark Gray$82.99Chewy Price$86.99List Price
- Yaheetech 3-Level Plush Cat Tree, Light Gray, Large$79.99Chewy Price$85.99List Price
- Yaheetech 55-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, Light Gray$63.99Chewy Price
- Go Pet Club 63-in Economical Sisal Cat Tree, Beige/Brown$69.00Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- Yaheetech 68.5-in Plush Cat Tower, Dark Gray$109.99Chewy Price$112.99List Price
- Tiger Tough Skyscraper Floor-to-Ceiling Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$127.99Chewy Price$153.99List Price
- Yaheetech 60.5-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, Light Gray$73.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Sisal, Plant Material||Sisal, Plant Material||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fleece, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fleece, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Features||Hammock, Anchoring Kit Included||Condo, Hanging Toys, Modern||Condo, Hanging Toys, Anchoring Kit Included||Hanging Toys, Condo, Removable Bed, Hammock||Condo, Removable Bed, Hammock, Hanging Toys|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||70 inches & above||70 inches & above, N/A||70 inches & above||70 inches & above||70 inches & above|
|Number Of Condos||2 condos||1 condo||2 condos||1 condo||2 condos|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
29 Customer Reviews
Great product, affordable price point.
I found this 79 inch cat tree and condo to be easy to assemble and directions were clear. The height is great and my one, 11 pound cat, loves to climb all over this thing and the sleep in the condo area. It fits very well in a corner, (as shown) and is most stable in that position but it stands up well on it's own no matter where you place it. Doesn't wobble, and looks great, I would recommend it.
Best tower ever
When purchasing this tower I must admit we were a little on the nervous side. However we love that it has such a large base to make it very sturdy. The cats all fight to be at the top of the tower which is very funny to watch. They love to play what we call fishing with all of the open areas. The sissle is great they go crazy over it. Better them scratching that than my furniture :) best but ever.
Get yours today
This is honestly one of the best things I have ever bought. My cats are so huge and very heavy and they get to lay on it very comfortably. I has a high quality material my cats scratching behavior is even safer. I love how it has so much room it's amazing. I will definitely buy my sister one of these.
Awesome cat tree and condo
My cats loves this tree house too much. It's a pleasure watching them have fun in it. The price is right, the color is ideally suitable for my home and it sets up easily.
Best cat condo
With the fact that dark gray is my favorite color...I even love this condo more. It is easy to assemble and it's fabric is skin friendly to my cat Gift. She really loves it a lot
Broke after a month.
I ordered it for my mom in February. I put it together for her about a month ago once I came back home. Two of the top poles broke and the top house as well. The 3rd top post is starting to break as well. It's a nice cat tree, but I wouldn't recommend it if you have more than one cat. It doesn't hold up the best.
This cat condo is poorly made. This was purchased in October. By December it started falling apart. We are now in March and we have had to rebuild it (add additional L-brackets) for stabilization . The rope frayed and fell off in November. The fabric has pulled away from the platform. I have never had a cat condo fall to pieces like this. I have owned multiple cats throughout my life and utilized like products... this one was just poorly designed and constructed. It is my personal opinion that this item is over priced for its (lack) of quality.
First. This is not dark gray. It is very blue - just like my levis. Assembly was simple. It is wobbly and I have it secured as recommended. The biggest problem is cats love to climb, that's why we call these things cat TREES! I chose this tree because of the hole on the second tier. Our previous one had a hole and she LOOOVED catapulting off the ladder through the hole and to the third level. This one had to be better as it has a hole and 3 tiers. The design issue; after she gets on the second tier, the climbing is over because the third tier is the same size & shape as the second tier. My baby girl is not a jumper, she will never jump from the ground to the 3rd tier. She just does not like the arrangement of this new toy. I set the old one next to it, now she climbs the old one then goes to the 3rd tier of the new one. Another disappointment is the fact the houses are soft, not solid - during assembly, you put 3 poles in each one to stretch out the cloth sides. In your search for a cat tree, I recommend choosing another option.
My baby's mani willow mowzer
My 3 kittys love their new condo in their new bedroom. My one kitty lives on the condo she loves it so much.
Don’t get this wet!
This was very easy to put together and the cost is fantastic however I bought this November 6 and it is currently February 7th and it is completely destroyed. I got this for a new kitten and 2 cats and after about one month the kitten had torn the carpet on four of the scratching posts and the top towers. And he is a very hyperactive kitten so I thought he was just being way too rough with it however we went to go clean it because my two other senior cats throw up occasionally and it completely fell apart when wet. We ran a wet soapy towel over it and hosed off the bottom area and every post that got wet completely disintegrated. The post joints look and feel like they are made of cardboard. Conclusion, easy and cheep cat tree that will get torn apart easily if you have rowdy cats and do not get this wet or it will fall apart.