Yaheetech Cat Scratching Tree
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed with a soft covering so that your kitties have a comfortable abode.
- Includes a safety strap to help secure the cat tree to a wall, which helps prevent your cat from getting hurt when leaping off the tree.
- Purr-fect for kittens and small to medium-sized cats to climb, play, scratch—and not on your furniture—and have some alone time.
- Features two enclosed condos with doors and windows so that your kitties can have a hiding spot.
- Three perches allow your cat to look out, and three sisal rope coiled posts promote healthy scratching habits.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Go Pet Club 62-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Brown$89.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Frisco 28.5-in Modern Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$65.50Chewy Price
- Yaheetech 55-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, Brown$66.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech 61.5-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, Light Gray$82.99Chewy Price$86.99List Price
- Yaheetech 54.5" H Multilevel Indoor Cat Tree & Condo, Brown$65.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Go Pet Club 63-in Economical Sisal Cat Tree, Beige/Brown$69.99Chewy Price$99.00List Price
- Yaheetech 79-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo,Dark Gray$91.99Chewy Price$97.99List Price
- Go Pet Club 66-in Cat Tree, Beige$83.00Chewy Price$129.00List Price
- Yaheetech 68.5-in Plush Cat Tower, Dark Gray$109.99Chewy Price$112.99List Price
- Yaheetech 55-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, Beige$64.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech Multi-Level 64.5-in Cat Tree, Beige$89.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Furniture Features||Condo, Floor-to-Ceiling||Condo, Hanging Toys, Anchoring Kit Included||Condo, Hanging Toys, Removable Bed, Anchoring Kit Included||Condo, Hanging Toys, Anchoring Kit Included||Condo|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||N/A, 31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||60 inches to 69 inches||60 inches to 69 inches||31 inches to 59 inches|
|Number Of Condos||2 condos||1 condo||2 condos||1 condo||1 condo|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
37 Customer Reviews
Great cat tree
Absolutely love it. Instructions were clear and the tree was easy to put together. Love the material, the height, and the space it has. Great value for the price. Definitely buy it.
The cat tree is a must great..It looks great in any room and is big enough without taking up too much space!My cat started checking out the cat tree while I was still putting it together...Excellent quality and easily put together. Not make of cheap fabric. Sturdy and my cats live it... It keeps her entertained and gives her great perches to chirp at squirrels. It’s not dangerously high, but still gives her good height. It was also relatively easy to assemble...I have to buy a new one every few months and they aren't cheap.I made this Perfect kitten cat tree in 15 minutes to assemble. It keeps her entertained and gives her great perches to chirp at squirrels but still gives her good height..It was easy to put together, step by step instructions were straightforward. All the tools were included. cat tree My kitten pretzel love his cat tree and he loves to play with the bells and balls that hang from the tree!!!!perfect! just what I was looking for!..
We just threw this out. It lasted all of three months. Carpet and twine torn to shreds, one of the post completely broke off. Our cats loved it while it lasted though.
Cats love it!
My cats LOVE this tree! It seems to be very sturdy, was surprisingly easy to put together and instructions were very clear. I would definitely recommend!
Midnight's new toy...
She enjoys it. She stays on the second level mostly. The instructions for assembly were simply and easy to follow. I bought a cat tree... and need catnip so she'll go in the other levels.
Except for its size, it is very nice in terms of color and fabrics. It is definitely for kitten 3 month old. It is too small for my fully grown-up cats, 5 year old.
Fun Cat Tower
Fun little lower that doesn’t take up a lot of space. Cats are loving it!
Quality is great.
I made this Perfect kitten cat tree in 15 minutes to assemble. It keeps her entertained and gives her great perches to chirp at squirrels but still gives her good height. It was also relatively easy to assemble. ! It was bigger than I thought, very sturdy, it doesn’t shed and it’s very easy to clean! All the tools were included. My cats love to play on it!..
This is giant and sturdy. It took the cats a few days to get used to it but now they're there all the time. One cat is 7 lbs and the other is about 12 lbs. Definitely a GREAT value.
Can we petition to start making these with carpet? I have to buy a new one every few months and they aren't cheap.