Yaheetech Flight Extra Space With Slide-out Tray Bird Cage
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Spacious design provides plenty of room for 5-6 pet birds, plus ample space for toys, decorations and the two included perches and feeders.
- Main door opens two different ways for easy access, or use the supplementary doors to change food and water without letting birds out.
- Cage is the perfect size to fit on a desk or table and compact enough to take anywhere.
- Comes with half of the iron panels pre-assembled, with an illustrated manual that makes putting the rest of the cage together easy.
- Wire bars are closely spaced together at 0.4 inches to prevent injury and escapes, and the multiple doors provide safe access for changing food and water.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Yaheetech 57-in Rolling Meta Open Top Bird Parrot Cage, Black$125.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech 62.5-in Rolling Large Bird Cage & Detachable Stand, Almond$99.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech Open Playtop Bird Cage Cage, Hammered Black$209.99Chewy Price
- Prevue Pet Products Keet/Tiel Square Roof Bird Cage, Black$110.99Chewy Price$139.99List Price
- Yaheetech Open Play Top Bird Cage$59.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech 64-in Open Top Metal Parrot Cage with Detachable Rolling Stand, Teal Blue$79.99Chewy Price$93.99List Price
- Prevue Pet Products Cockatiel Flight Bird Cage, Brown/White$86.47Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- Yaheetech 39-in Metal Parrot Cage, Almond$72.29Chewy Price
- Yaheetech Stackable Wide Divided Breeder Bird Cage, Black$156.41Chewy Price$163.99List Price
- Yaheetech 64-in Rolling Large Bird Cage, Black$88.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech Open Top Rolling Metal Parrot Bird Cage, Black$78.99Chewy Price$121.99List Price
- Yaheetech 41-in Open Top Metal Birdcage Parrot Cage, Teal Blue$61.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Coated Metal, Plastic, Metal||Coated Metal, Plastic, Metal||—||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal|
|Bird Type||Pet Bird||Pet Bird||Pet Bird||Pet Bird||Pet Bird|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
I am impressed
I read the reviews concerning the flimsy quality of this cage but I don't find it bad at all. I have ordered another. The size is perfect for two parakeets with a breeding box and several toys. They have more than enough room to play and venture around. I did support it in a few places with zip-ties, just to assure that it is sturdy enough and won't try to fold up. The price is comparable to used cages of the same size, offered for sale in my area. It is a NEW cage and you don't have to worry about rust, disease or damage. After finding this cage, I won't buy another used cage. It stacks nicely on top of the larger cages on stands. My birds seem to be very happy in this cage. I recommend it!
Very Nice But...
Extremely nice looking cage. The "but" is that even though I read reviews about it being flimsy, you don't know it until you experience it. Yes it is flimsy, but I worked around it. Had to push some parts of the cage to make it straight. That is one benefit of having it flimsy, easy to move into place.....I guess....still gave this a five star as I knew what I was getting into, and still ordered the cage anyway.
I brought home a new baby Budgie and gave him the new flight cage. He loves all the room to move around he has. He almost doesn't want to come out.
Bigger Is Better
at first the two... accidentally adopted parakeets ...were hesitant; but NOW they are happy and love their new (3x larger) home. Chose the peach - it is actually very attractive (with their toys etc) in the room and with the coating and various openings - very easy to keep clean. Though almost silent in the smaller cage they came to me in, hear them chirping now... that's a "constant" anymore :)
Ok cage but flimsy
I bought this cage for a single canary. I think it's roomy enough but it is flimsy. I don't believe it is something that will last too long. I feel I should have spent More for something with a stand and something that will last a little longer. That being said, most finch cages are flimsy. It is roomy for the bird.
Just what we needed
The cage is easy to assemble and spacious. Plenty of room for nest boxes and toys. Plenty of access doors.
Loved it perfect for my needs! Perfect for hanging, daughter has cats
Perfect sized bird Cage
Got this for my beautiful bird. It has enough room for her to move around at ease. Its compact. Easy to carry and take out on our short road trips. Its made of great material. That takes little to no time to clean and have ready. Comes with a wide storage space on the side to insert food for my bird. Over all had a great experience using it
Yaheetech Bird cage
This cage is great for my 2 parakeets plenty of room for them I am happy with my purchase and they are to.
Great cage for the price!!!
Very nice cage for the price! It’s for sure bigger than the photos lead on. Would be perfect for a budgie or two. No more than that I’d say and I wouldn’t go bigger than a kakaraki. Maybe a tiel but only if they’re let out for most of the day! The dowel perches can be modified so they’re better for your birds feet but I will for sure not be keeping both in and I’ll add more natural wood perches and toys. This cage will be for a parrotlet. (They are smaller than budgies so it’s more than enough space) the bars are bendable and kinda weak but that won’t be a problem if you stick to the size birds that this cage actually suits (:! The paint does chip a bit easily but as long as your bird isn’t eating it you should be alright! Overall very nice size cage for the price! If you want something more sturdy you’ll have to spend more money.