Yaheetech Play Top Detachable Rolling Stand Metal Bird Cage
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Spacious bird cage features an interactive play top that can be propped open with the included perch or securely closed to keep birds safely in.
- Crafted from sturdy metal wire with non-toxic, rust-resistant paint and an easy-clean plastic base, plus sanded wood perches inside.
- Small feeding doors provide easy access to feeding cups, so you don’t have to disturb your birds during refills.
- Bottom tray slides out for easy emptying and cleaning.
- Storage shelf on the stand provides space for storing cleaning tools, bird seed, toys and more.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Yaheetech 62.5-in Rolling Large Bird Cage & Detachable Stand, Black$94.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech 36-in Bird Cage, Large, Black$77.49Chewy Price
- A&E Cage Company Flight Bird Cage & Stand, Black$194.97Chewy Price$289.99List Price
- Yaheetech 68.5-in Rolling Bird Cage & Playtop, Hammertone Black$249.99Chewy Price$279.99List Price
- Yaheetech Flight Extra Space With Slide-out Tray Bird Cage, Almond$65.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech Open Top Rolling Metal Parrot Bird Cage, Black$121.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech Rolling Stand Extra Space Wood Perches Bird Cage, Black$89.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech 64-in Rolling Large Bird Cage, Black$88.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech Rolling Metal Parrot Cage with Playtop, Black$189.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Parrot, Cockatiel, Parakeet, Canary, Finch, Conure||Parrot, Lovebird, Cockatiel, Parakeet, Canary, Finch, Conure||Parrot, Conure, Cockatoo||Lovebird, Parrot, Cockatiel, Parakeet, Canary, Finch, Conure||Parrot|
|Material||Coated Metal, Polypropylene, Metal, Plastic||Coated Metal, Plastic, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Steel, Plastic, Metal||Coated Metal, Plastic, Metal|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
34 Customer Reviews
It's a Birdcage
I got this cage for a small Meyers parrot. It was ok for the price, but he didn't care for the cage bars. They were too slippery for him to grasp. Didn't have enough room for his toys either. I've replaced it for him with a larger iron cage. If you are getting for a cockatiel it's probably better.
Nice Cage, Easy to Put Together
Bought this cage for my baby cockatiel and two budgies. They spend most of their time outside the cage, so this is really for naptime and busy time when I'm cooking, etc. It was extremely easy to put together, and everything arrived in good order. I think the locking mechanisms are a bit overkill for my needs, but for those of you with an escape artist, you'll appreciate this feature. It's roomy inside, and the convertible open top is nice.
Rolling metal bird cage
I love the birdcage. It’s exactly what I was looking for. I have to roll the cage to another room bc I have a young cat. The top opens up and there are 2 doors on the side and the front door is large. There is plenty of room for my Senegal parrot. I think I love this cage more than he does.
I love my new home
I rescued a canyon towhee and soon realized that she would never be able to fly again. I purchased this cage so she could be comfortable. Perfect for her to jump from perch to perch. She is a very messy bird but we love her.
nala birdies new cage
i have a 73 yr old africian sengel parrot her name is nala birdie she loves the new cage it was so hard for me to find one she really like n didnt pick n bite at. since gettin one of ur cages shes been xtra happy n she also loved the berry treats that came with thank u very much. nala birdies mom
great bird enclosure..
great bird enclosure. I am extremely happy with the cage and the price wasn't bad. Totally recommend!!This cage is sturdy for a Quaker. Just using the top part of the cage.Its easy to move around.
I bought this for my kids because they love birds so I was scrolling through chewy one day when I come across this product and I bought it and I wouldn’t regret buy it because it easy to clean and easy to use this is one of the best item ever I would recommend anyone to buy one of this item if they are a bird lover it a great item that you can have to help in the advancement of your home it’s the best.
Warning: not for small birds
My parakeet was able to escape between the bars. My fault for not knowing the proper bar spacing for parakeets. But my mistake can be your lesson. Otherwise, great cage. Spacious, sturdy and love the feature of door opening on top for bird to sit up top. Cage is as good as promised in description!
Was concerned with the price being lower than others it would be cheap looking. Quite the opposite. Love!!
Rolling stand bird cage
delivered on time. easy put together, good looking to show off your small birds.