Yaheetech Rolling Metal Detachable Stand Bird Cage, Black
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Roomy cage features 0.4-inch bar spacing, 2 side-opening composite doors for bird entry, and 7 small doors for accessing included feeders and other accessories like breeding boxes and bird baths (not included).
- Arc-shaped wires keep birds from opening the doors, while buckles keep the bottom tray secured to the cage.
- Solid construction and smooth, fully painted metal ensure durability and rust-resistance.
- Comes with a detachable mobile stand that sits on four 360-degree swiveling casters.
- Features an easy-clean slide-out tray and detachable mesh grate at the bottom, plus a handle at the top for convenient carrying and hanging.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Prevue Pet Products Tall Tiel Bird Cage$80.63Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Prevue Pet Products Southbeach Dome Top Bird Cage, Coral/White$39.75Chewy Price$53.99List Price
- Prevue Pet Products Cockatiel Flight Bird Cage, Red/White$80.55Chewy Price$114.99List Price
- Yaheetech Stackable Wide Divided Breeder Bird Cage, Black$153.82Chewy Price$163.99List Price
- Yaheetech 63-in Open Top Metal Parrot Cage with Detachable Rolling Stand$221.99Chewy Price$229.99List Price
- A&E Cage Company Elegant Style Flight Bird Cage, Sandstone, Medium$379.96Chewy Price
- Prevue Pet Products Stand & Playtop Flight Bird Cage$300.12Chewy Price$414.99List Price
- Prevue Pet Products Keet/Tiel Bird Cage with Toy, Putty$134.80Chewy Price$164.99List Price
- Yaheetech Rolling Stand Extra Space Wood Perches Bird Cage, Almond$93.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech 39-in Metal Parrot Cage, Black$67.32Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Yaheetech 39-in Parrot Bird Cage, Black, Large$69.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Parrot||Parrot||Parrot, Cockatiel, Parakeet, Canary, Finch, Conure||Parrot, Cockatiel, Parakeet, Canary, Finch, Conure||Parrot, Conure, Cockatoo|
|Material||Coated Metal, Polypropylene, Metal||Coated Metal, Plastic, Metal||Coated Metal, Polypropylene, Metal, Plastic||Coated Metal, Plastic, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
The cage is amazing. It was easy to put the cage and the stand together. There is 2 doors that you can open to allow birds in and out of cage. The wire shelf is great for storage of food and treats. Plenty of room for 2 to 3 small birds.
Budgies Love This Cage
My daughter asked for a bigger cage for Christmas. Her growing budgie family did not fit the original cage. She got two for Christmas, Her grandpa bought this cage. Three budgies live in this cage to leave room for a growing family. My husband and my sister-in-law assembled it which is why I took one star as it was a little confusing at first to figure out how to assemble. My daughter and her budgies love the cage.
My number one
My green conure , love his new cage . It's very easy to build , more space for him to spread his wings , and play with his new toys that come along with cage.
Disappointed. Even for the reasonable price it isn't worth it in my opinion. Very flimsy and wobbles easily! Also, when you put it together the pieces don't line up exactly so I had to use cable ties to pull in the gaps. I like the big doors it makes the cage easier to clean and the extra perches and toys are nice. But I regret buying it. I don't feel my bird is very safe in it as it could easily be knocked over. Don't buy if you have worries about dogs or other pets that might be pushy about the cage.
Love this and will buy more.
I'm so glad I bought this cage. It is sturdy and the base is great and made well. Something as random as the wheels are wide and made well so if just glides when you move it. Easy to follow the instructions. by the looks and quality of it, I'm sure this will lasts a long time.
Perfect for 2 parakeets
This cage is perfect for my 2 parakeets. They love it and have lots of room.
Serves the purpose but flimsy for the price
I got this cage to help supplement my process of raising the wild baby bird that have fallen out of the nests. The cage and stand are not very stable. While putting the cage together it was pretty flimsy but for my purposes it will work. For the price, I do not see the matching quality.
Love it, easy to assemble. Looks inviting with lots of toys and space for my parakeets to enjoy. I will purchase the birds this weekend!
Beautiful one and the birds really loved it ,they have some room to play
It’s ok but a little disappointing
I wouldn’t buy it if I knew how flimsy it where it goes together.