Yaheetech Washroom Bench Enclosed Cat House Cat Litter Box
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- With a classic look, this furniture blends in purr-fectly with other home furniture.
- Serves as an end or side table for extra storage and surface area in your living space.
- Includes a removable and adjustable partition to separate your feline friend’s bathroom and bedroom.
- Holes in the panels offer ventilation to reduce odors
- Made with MDF boards and metal hardware for a sturdy build.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 54-in Real Carpet Cat Tree with Tunnel and Square Perches, Gray$154.99Chewy Price
- Penn-Plax Cat Cabinet, Orange/Red$104.48Chewy Price$123.00List Price
- Frisco 40-in Real Carpet Tri-post Cat Tree, Gray$86.99Chewy Price
- Unipaws Decorative Bench Cat Litter Box Enclosure, Weathered Gray$149.99Chewy Price$199.99List Price
- Teamson Pets Dyad Wooden Cat Litter Box End Table, Mocha Walnut$170.52Chewy Price$357.99List Price
- The Refined Feline Refined Deluxe Cat Litter Box, Mahogany, X-Large$274.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Wooden Cat Home & Litter Box Cover, Brown$58.00Chewy Price$81.99List Price
- New Age Pet ecoFLEX Litter Loo & End Table, Espresso, Standard$71.65Chewy Price$93.58List Price
- Baxton Studio Adina 2-Door Cat Litter Box Cover House$175.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Furniture Features||Modern, Condo||Modern||Modern||N/A||N/A|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||N/A||Solid Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||30 inches & under||N/A||N/A||N/A||30 inches & under|
|Number Of Condos||1 condo||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
18 Customer Reviews
sturdy and looks nice
A great way to disguise a litterbox! I looked at several options, but there weren't many that seemed like they would be comfortable for my large cat -- he's 19 lbs, ~18'' when sitting up straight, and just under 2 feet long (not including the tail). He seemed to have no qualms going in this from the very beginning! There are small holes on the back side that let in additional light and I was able to fit in the high-sided X-Large Frisco litterbox inside (I had to take out the middle panel) though. It also feels pretty sturdy and I'm able to put some things on top of it too.
No smelly business!!
This enclosed cat house works wonders for cointaining the smell that might me wafting from the box.Its looks like an ordinary piece of furniture and someone can barely know its a cat house. I love the design and it gives the room an elegant look Its is worth it!
cute & functional
This is the first box i’ve seen that is so cute while also functioning as a cat box! it can fit any decor very easily. the material is super sturdy and will definitely last for years through all my cats. everyone who comes over is impressed when i show them what it is!
For all pet lovers
I would not mind getting another piece of this beauty.Its multipurpose nature makes it a must have furniture in your home. I love how it compliments the other furniture in my home.My pet Poppy would not stop playing around it...It's material is ecofriendly thus good for the environment too.
Didn't hold up
This litter house didn't take long to put together, but it didn't hold up. My son in-law had to reinforce with staples and additional screws. Luckily, it was for a back room which no one sees. Didn't end up looking like a nice piece of furniture. It does keep the dogs out of the litter box. Which is why I wanted it.
Its not the color I would prefer but for the quality and really needing it sooner than later, its super nice. It fits two nice size large pan in side by side and still enough room in-between them. It was easy to build and its pretty sturdy considering. So far not disappointed at all.
To hide my poo and pee in my mommy and daddy’s fifth wheel
So far so good we tried the two brother cats out in it and they seem to like going in it we even put a little light up at the top motion detected so they would have light when they poo and pee
Spacious Hidden Cat House Litter Box
Serve as litter box cabinet, decorative cat house, nightstand, side table and many more. Blends well with my house decor. It's very nice and organized. My favorite part is I can have the cat box in there and the cat litter stored on the other side.
Stylish hidden litter!
This hidden litter box is so nice! I was worried it would look cheap or let out the awful cat litter odor. My favorite part is that I can have the cat box in there and the cat litter stored on the other side. It keep every so nice and organized. Plus it’s easy to clean up when litter gets in it. I can just vacuum it up easily and wipe it out. Cats seem to like it too!
so far so good
Super happy with this product so far!! It looks nice from the outside and keeps the ugly litter box hidden! Even our little disabled kitty will go in and use it! I put a motion sensor light in mine and it is perfect!! Hope it lasts!