Treat your big sidekick to something delicious and nutritious with Yak9 Chews Flaxseed Yak Chew Dog Treats. These all-natural hard chews are made from two simple, healthy ingredients—milk and flaxseed. The milk comes from cows and yaks grazing in Himalayan alpine pastures, and is sun-dried and smoked over wood fire to perfection. Blended into the cheesy goodness is flaxseed, which is chock full of omega-3 fatty acids and fiber. You can feel good about letting your large canine companion safely satisfy his natural chewing needs with this snack.
- Flaxseed contains omega-3 fatty acids to support your paw-tner’s healthy skin and coat.
- Flaxseed is also known for its anti-inflammatory properties and can help support the digestive and the immune systems.
- Rich in protein, and low in fat.
- Perfectly-sized for large breeds, this long-lasting cheese chew is grain-free, gluten-free, and non-GMO.
- Contains only 3 wholesome ingredients—yak milk, cow milk and flaxseed.
Please provide plenty of fresh water when giving any chew or treat. Because this is a natural treat, its sizing, color and appearance may vary this is normal. You may also notice a natural scent and oil while your pal chews; this natural oil may stain your furniture, carpeting or other surfaces. To prevent injury and choking hazard, please watch your pet while they enjoy this treat and be sure to choose the appropriate size chew. If this product splinters or develops sharp edges, throw it away immediately for your pet's safety.
See all items by Yak9 Chews