Spoil your BFF with something new to chew with a Yak9 Chews Yak & Cow Milk Chew Dog Treat, an all-natural hard chew made from 50% yak milk and 50% cow milk. The milk comes from herds of yak and cow that graze freely in the Himalayan alpine pastures of Nepal. A cheese is then handcrafted and smoke-dried to perfection so your buddy can gnaw on a healthy and long-lasting savory snack. Low in fat and high in protein, you can feel good about offering these special chews to your pooch.
- Yak milk naturally contains antioxidants, calcium, phosphorus and magnesium.
- A treat that’s rich in protein, low in fat.
- Contains vitamins A, B and E.
- Long-lasting, handcrafted cheese chew is grain-free, gluten-free and non-GMO.
- Contains only 2 ingredients—yak milk and cow milk.
Please provide plenty of fresh water when giving any chew or treat. Because this is a natural treat, its sizing, color and appearance may vary this is normal. You may also notice a natural scent and oil while your pal chews; this natural oil may stain your furniture, carpeting or other surfaces. To prevent injury and choking hazard, please watch your pet while they enjoy this treat and be sure to choose the appropriate size chew. If this product splinters or develops sharp edges, throw it away immediately for your pet's safety.
See all items by Yak9 Chews