Yeowww! Catnip Yellow Banana Cat Toy
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Feature||Catnip||Catnip, Exercise, Feather||Catnip||Catnip||Catnip|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
About This Item
- Made from durable cotton twill and colored using only natural vegetable or soy based colors
- Each toy contains 100% organic catnip that is grown without use of pesticides and is stuffed to the max using only the leaves and flower tops for a premium blend with a strong aroma that will last for age
- Perfect for cats to scratch, bite, and bat around
- Individually stuffed, hand sewn and 100% made in the USA
- Contains no fillers or plastic pieces, just all natural catnip your kitty will go wild for
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Plush Frosted Pastry Cat Toy with Catnip$3.98Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Fish Flop Catnip Mice Cat Toys with Catnip$5.12Chewy Price
- Frisco Pride Interactive Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip$15.98Chewy Price
- Petstages Crunchy Pickle Kicker Plush Cat Toy with Catnip$5.99Chewy Price$7.49List Price
- SmartyKat Chickadee Chirp Electronic Bird-Sound Cat Toy$5.99Chewy Price$7.97List Price
- Pioneer Pet Catnip Toy Nip Nibblers, 3 count$6.24Chewy Price
- DealEthical Pet Sponge Soccer Ball Cat Toy, 4-pack$4.39Chewy Price$5.49List Price
- Ethical Pet Spot Rainbow Plush Rattling Mice Cat Toy with Catnip, Color Varies, 12-pack$7.95Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Petstages Straw-Babies Catnip Dental Cat Toy, 3 count$5.99Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- DealEthical Pet Kitty Yarn Puffs Small Balls Cat Toy with Catnip, Color Varies, 1.5-in, 4 count$4.29Chewy Price$5.36List Price
- SmartyKat Tea Teazers Catnip Cat Toys, 2 count$3.99Chewy Price
- DealEthical Pet Shaggy Mouse Cat Toy with Catnip, Color Varies, 4-in$3.79Chewy Price$4.79List Price
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2735 Customer Reviews
Him wubs him's banana LOL
After more than 50 years of living with one or more cats, about 2 years ago I found myself without one after my precious Blanche died at 19. About a month ago, one of my sons gave me his 14-year-old boy Alvin. It's been so wonderful having a cat around again. Alvin is a very good boy, but I found out that he had never been given any catnip, so I decided to get him THE BANANA. He went absolutely 'bananas' over it; biting, licking, hugging, rubbing his cheeks on it, and bunny kicking it all over the living room. It's entertaining for both of us. I know some cats have little or no reaction to catnip, but Alvin is definitely not one of them.
Yeowww! is Special!!
I'm not a catnip expert but there's something extra special about Yeowww! brand catnip. Whether I buy the loose 'nip or a toy, all of my cats go crazy for it! Any other brand and it's hit and miss. This is the second Banana I've purchased in about 3 years. I put the old one outside for my homeless kitties that I care for and the new one is inside for now. They're all thrilled. The original one is fine, just too tattered to look at. LoL! Well loved to say the least!! And now it's getting even more "love". BTW you actually can hand wash catnip toys and air dry them. :-)
Catnip Yellow Banana Toy
Let me start out by writing I have ordered a second banana toy as they love this one so much and it is all dirty now. I had read the great reviews and that is why I ordered it. My terrier dog claimed it first which was a surprise.
Always a winner, but could have lasted longer
Cats need to discuss feline world domination on their Yeowww banana phones. My old boy played with his right out of the box. Unfortunately the catnip is already losing it's aroma. Subjectively I feel like the most recent Yeowww catnip isn't as potent and long lasting as it used to be.
TWELVE CATS LOVE IT
We have ummm accumulated 12 cats - ten indoor outdoor cats plus two strays that frequent our porch - and every single one of them Goes NUTS over this!! I put the old ones outside and the old stray Tom cats act like little kittens with it, rabbit kicking hugging and loving on it ( when they think no one’s looking!) no other catnip toys even other yeow toys are liked as much as this one is!
Great Pet Toy
Yeowww has the best catnip, --The size -- the catnip--the padding inside--and how the covering material feels and is sewn makes this a 5-star toy. My Spunky cay loves this toy and is constantly going to it and resting his body or head next to it, I highly recommend.
Cat Punching Bag
My cat absolutely loved this toy! He is a very prey driven cat and would stalk and attack this banana. I'm sure I'll be getting more in the future. It is a tad small for him since he's about 14 pounds and very long. So maybe it is better for more petite cats, but he makes it work.
Best investment in a toy!
This was a huge hit. Perfect for grasping and kicking with rear feet. All my cats loved it and couldn't get enough of it. The catnip was potent. Made of sturdy canvas material. I will definitely be buying another one or two in the future. Highly recommend.
Cat is OBSESSED
My 2 year old kitty is absolutely obsessed with this banana. This is the second one I've bought because they ripped and chewed open the first one. It's okay, because it means they love it and play with it. As soon as I took it out of the box and gave it to him, he immediately went nuts with the bitting, kicking, rolling, etc. It's funny to watch. My other cat isn't obsessed but still will lick it. So it depends on your cat's preference to catnip but it's definitely a good toy.
Good product, poor packaging
I have purchased many times and my cat loves it. Although it always disappears after a while. Can't find it at all. My cat loves to lick it, I hope this can improve the lower packaging, have a bag separate from other products that come with it, and keep it clean. And can you not stick it with tape, it's hard to tear it off.