Yeowww! Organic Catnip
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% organically grown, free from chemicals and pesticides
- A high quality blend of leaf and flower tops for optimal potency
- Sprinkle on toys and scratchers for even more fun
- Add to food to entice the fussiest of felines
- Comes in a resealable bag or tub for maximum freshness
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- From The Field Stalkless Catnip, 3.5-oz tub$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- SmartyKat Catnip, 1-oz bag$5.34Chewy Price$5.69List Price$5.07Autoship Price
- The Cat Ladies Organic Pet Grass Seed, 8-oz bag$8.90Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.46Autoship Price
- Multipet Catnip Garden Catnip, 0.5-oz bag, bundle of 2$5.98Chewy Price$5.68Autoship Price
- Momma Knows Best Organic Catnip, 10-g$9.95Chewy Price$9.45Autoship Price
- Fat Cat Zoom Around The Room Organic Catnip, 1/2-oz bag, bundle of 2$3.16Chewy Price$3.00Autoship Price
- DealSmartyKat Sweet Greens Cat Grass Seed Kit, 1-oz bag$3.68Chewy Price$5.12List Price$3.50Autoship Price
- Van Ness Fresh Nip Totally Natural Catnip, 1-oz bag$3.69Chewy Price$4.29List Price
- The Cat Ladies Organic Pet Grass Growing Kit With Containers, 3 count$14.90Chewy Price$19.97List Price$14.15Autoship Price
- Hartz Delectables Squeeze Up Variety Pack Lickable Cat Treats, 0.5-oz tube, 10 count$5.99Chewy Price$6.07List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Sheba Meaty Tender Sticks Chicken Flavor Soft Adult Cat Treats, 5 count$1.78Chewy Price$1.69Autoship Price
- SmartyKat Catnip Mist Spray, 0.5-oz bottle, bundle of 6$11.28Chewy Price$10.72Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Organic Catnip.||Catnip.||Organic Catnip.||Nepeta Cataria (Catnip) Leaves||Catnip.|
|Food Flavor||Catnip, Herbs & Spices||Catnip, Herbs & Spices||Catnip, Herbs & Spices||Catnip, Herbs & Spices||Catnip, Herbs & Spices|
|Food Form||Treats||Treats||Treats||Flowers & Herbs, Treats||Treats|
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1318 Customer Reviews
I have to repost the same review posted by someone else because I had exactly the same issue with this product “The catnip's container was COMPLETELY crushed during its trip to me. Catnip was everywhere. I scraped some off of the bottom of the box and tried to use it. However, most of it stuck to the box's tape and crevices”
I'm not sure why, but for some reason, this just didn't attract the interest of my foster cat a few months ago, or the cat I adopted and have now. They both love the sprayable liquid catnip, and my current boy loves the fresh-dried catnip I bought yesterday, but this tub just isn't doing it.
The catnip's container was COMPLETELY crushed during its trip to me. Catnip was everywhere. I scraped some off of the bottom of the box and tried to use it. However, most of it stuck to the box's tape and crevices. All I could do was put it outside. The community cats of the neighborhood seemed to enjoy it. They congregated around and in the box. Thus, I recommend the product, just not the delivery system.
My fur babies and I connect time
My fur baby migs is very picky and she loves this cat nip. I bought two. I put one in the fridge and one in the freezer to keep it fresh. I did some research and learned the effects of catnip will not work if given to much. So I have chosen to give it once a week. It's a great treat, bonding and memories we both look forward to.
This Catnip not working for my feline
Am not happy with this product... and I very rarely write a bad review. Don't like doing it. This catnip does not instill any reaction on my cat. Have bought other catnips elsewhere, and they work. Would like a replacement. Don't know what happened.
cats not interested anymore
My two cats were really into it the first time, and one wouldn’t eat it again. The other was only interested in it a few more times. I’m not sure why, they liked catnip in the past.
is he really a cat???
Beau had zero interest in the catnip. He likes catnip kickers and mice toys, but took one sniff and wouldn’t go near it. I tried a few times, have never seen a cat not want catnip!
Great nip, bad container
My cats have loved this brand for over a year and this is the first time I bought the "tub". The container has cracked in several places. The 'nip mostly stays in, but hope that the next batch has a higher quality container or just sells it in a big bag.
All three of my cats love this. I bought the small bag and they destroyed it before I even touched it. My cats run to the container and try to dump it everywhere to eat and roll in
Cat love at first smell
My cats love this product. I put it on their fuzzy toy mice and they are calmly entertained for hours.